NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood

5 posters

Go down

It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood Empty It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Thought our British members would get a kick out of these photos. Sorry most of them are blurry - had to take them quick, because technically they don't allow photography.

It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood 42443910
It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood 42436510
It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood 42460210

Last edited by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood Empty Re: It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:00 pm

It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood 42390110
It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood 42543810
It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood 42410210
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood Empty Re: It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:00 pm

It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood 42422310
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:03 pm

I shop here all the time, and edds and I have probably shopped there together at least half a dozen times when she's been here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Prince Harry gets everywhere.  Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Syl wrote:Prince Harry gets everywhere.  Razz

Good King Hal the Ninth? Now there's an intriguing prospect....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Ooooh I loved their mushrooms! And I also bought a big plum there that’s made my throat itch.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:33 pm

eddie wrote:Ooooh I loved their mushrooms! And I also bought a big plum there that’s made my throat itch.

Oh you and your mushrooms and throat-itchy plums ...

Remember the little one and all the trouble she got into with the cart? And the Amerbritish couple we met?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:36 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
eddie wrote:Ooooh I loved their mushrooms! And I also bought a big plum there that’s made my throat itch.

Remember the little one and all the trouble she got into with the cart? And the Amerbritish couple we met?

My throat-itchy plums?? After I very nearly died????? Dude?!

Yeah, they were a nice couple. She was rather loud though.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 pm

eddie wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:

My throat-itchy plums?? After I very nearly died????? Dude?!

Yeah, they were a nice couple. She was rather loud though.  

Hmmm, okay, in what direction was I looking when you nearly died? Was I scratching myself? Was there a World Cup game on? Because I think I'd remember if you nearly died in my apartment ... dude.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:55 pm

Whatever. It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood 2794048296
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Ben...have her spayed.....

"Hysteria comes from the Greek root hystera, meaning ‘uterus.’ Originally, it was believed that hysteria and hysterical symptoms were caused by a defect in the womb, and thus, only women could become hysterical."

source:- https://medium.com/@peacelovetrig/on-the-sexist-etimology-of-hysteria-and-what-academia-did-about-it-ef98815ddb6c

It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood 3489511464 Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:07 am

Spayed??? What? Am I a fucking cat??

Listen up, I got an itchy throat from that big plum and at least his mum and sister gave me sympathy.

Whatver.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down