NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before He Dies, Architect Designs Living Space With Everything You Need in a Green Oasis of Stunning Beauty

2 posters

Go down

Before He Dies, Architect Designs Living Space With Everything You Need in a Green Oasis of Stunning Beauty Empty Before He Dies, Architect Designs Living Space With Everything You Need in a Green Oasis of Stunning Beauty

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:25 am

While this exotic building may seem like a castle that is fit for a king, it was actually built as “an oasis for humanity and nature in a sea of rational houses.”

The Green Citadel was built in Magdeburg, Germany as a means of bringing people together with its eccentric design and co-existence with nature. In addition to being adorned with gardens and green spaces, the citadel also contains apartments, cafés, hotels, shops, and a kindergarten.

The pink structure is considered to be one of the first pre-fabricated buildings in Germany. It is also the final architectural work of Friedensreich Hundertwasser.

He designed the citadel so that no two pillars, doorways, or features of the building were built the same – everything in the citadel is unique, just like the people who inhabit it.

(WATCH the video below)

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/before-he-dies-architect-designs-living-space-with-everything-you-need-in-a-green-oasis-of-stunning-beauty/

Back to top Go down

Before He Dies, Architect Designs Living Space With Everything You Need in a Green Oasis of Stunning Beauty Empty Re: Before He Dies, Architect Designs Living Space With Everything You Need in a Green Oasis of Stunning Beauty

Post by Vintage Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:16 pm

I like it - a lot, it would be lovely to live somewhere like that, shame its pink but you can't have everything I suppose.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Before He Dies, Architect Designs Living Space With Everything You Need in a Green Oasis of Stunning Beauty Empty Re: Before He Dies, Architect Designs Living Space With Everything You Need in a Green Oasis of Stunning Beauty

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Vintage wrote:
I like it - a lot, it would be lovely to live somewhere like that, shame its pink but you can't have everything I suppose.

Idea

You don't have to look at the colour if you were living within one of the apartments...

That architect obviously had either a very large pot of money -- or some very willing and flexible investors -- when he built that complex..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:09 pm

I know, I have an aversion to pink though.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down