NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I feel safer in a refugee camp': Yazidi former sex slave is pictured back in Iraq after fleeing GERMANY when she came face-to-face with her ISIS captor in Stuttgart - as police say they are now trying to track him down

Go down

'I feel safer in a refugee camp': Yazidi former sex slave is pictured back in Iraq after fleeing GERMANY when she came face-to-face with her ISIS captor in Stuttgart - as police say they are now trying to track him down Empty 'I feel safer in a refugee camp': Yazidi former sex slave is pictured back in Iraq after fleeing GERMANY when she came face-to-face with her ISIS captor in Stuttgart - as police say they are now trying to track him down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:00 am

A former Yazidi sex slave who escaped to Germany but fled the country when she met her ISIS captor on the street has been pictured back in a refugee camp in Iraq.

Ashwaq Ta'lo started a new life in Europe after she was kidnapped and abused at the age of 15, but revealed her captor, Abu Humam, had stopped her in the street and said he knew where she lived.

Now back in Iraq, Ashwaq said she 'wanted to leave Germany immediately' after the encounter in Stuttgart and said she 'felt better staying in a refugee camp' with her father.

German police are investigating but said they had not yet been able to identify the man with certainty and said progress had stalled because they could not speak to Ashwaq.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6070803/Yazidi-former-sex-slave-Iraq-fleeing-Germany-met-ISIS-captor.html

Back to top Go down