NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared

3 posters

Go down

FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared Empty FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:00 pm

A body language expert has analyzed the television interview a Colorado dad gave pleading for his family's safe return, one day before he allegedly confessed to the murders.

Christopher Lee Watts, 33, showed subtle signs of lying in the nationally televised interview, including a defensive posture, conflicting statements, and a lack of emotion, former FBI profiler Mary Ellen O'Toole told CBS News.

On Tuesday, Watts gave the interview to Denver 7, lamenting the disappearance of pregnant wife Shanann and their two daughters, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste, who disappeared on Monday from their home in Frederick, on the northern outskirts of Denver.

'This house isn't the same. Last night was traumatic. Last night - I can't really stay in this house again like, with nobody here,' Watts said in the interview. 'I wanted that knock on the door. I wanted to see those kids running, just barrel rush me and give me a hug and just knock me on the ground, but that didn't happen.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6073187/Body-language-experts-say-husband-murdered-family-gave-away-lies-TV-interview.html

Back to top Go down

FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared Empty Re: FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:46 pm

I saw the story (fuller version) on the news. Doesn't hold up in court.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared Empty Re: FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared

Post by eddie Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Body language. Well, it doesn’t prove anything...does it?

FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared D100f810
FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared Be948110
FOUR signs that revealed Colorado dad's guilt: Body language experts say husband who 'murdered his pregnant wife and daughters' gave away lies in TV interview as friends reveal he didn't cry once the night they disappeared 9b896310
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Eh?

What is wrong with them celebrating her birthday and smilling?

Does it mean you do not understand the many forms of grief?

case in point, watch at 7 minutes plus

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:32 pm

Didge wrote:Eh?

Smiling and laughing, on the day of their daughter’s fourth birthday - nine days after she went missing.

Yeah, I guess they look normal enough.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Eh?

Smiling and laughing, on the day of their daughter’s fourth birthday - nine days after she went missing.  

Yeah, I guess they look normal enough.

I laughed and joked with my family and friends on the day of the funeral of my brother

Does that now make me happy he is dead?

Showing again you have no idea of the rollercoaster of emotions people go through

You see the problem here is and in the video elequently pointed out. Is it is the problem with you on how you expect and perceive people to be. When in reality, we all go through emotions and many of them to hide our real and upset emotions

To go off pictures is to me, the most dumbest thing you have ever presented and I bet every body language expect would agree with me. As its more in the subtleties of body language, not simple smilling and laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:08 pm

The thread is about body language.
Your comparison isn’t the same.

I’ll leave it there. A picture says a thousand words. Wink
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 pm

eddie wrote:The thread is about body language.
Your comparison isn’t the same.

I’ll leave it there. A picture says a thousand words.  Wink

Is it not?

So if pictures captured me, of which they did reminiscing about the good times of my brother laughing with my family and you only saw those pictures.

Would you guage and believe I do not care about my brother?

I think this is the problem here Eddie

You

That again you have no idea

A picture can tell a thousand things and you only see within the negative

That is disappointing and no understanding of facial features with body language

Look at the pictures you presented

There is half smiles from the mother and her eyes are half closed, a sign of fatigue and untold emotional upset. Its like trying to smile through the pain for those their at the event

Yet the father is the opposite, over compensating his emotions and you can see the happiness is for the people around

I mean for you to think people cannot laugh and show happy emotions through traumatic events. Again shows you have very little understanding of human emotions

So I am not going to leave this here

As are you telling me my brothers death is no less trumatic to the disappearance of a small child?

I mean, what the fuck are you talking about here?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:30 pm

“As are you telling me my brothers death is no less trumatic to the disappearance of a small child?”

Now this, is my last post.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:41 pm

eddie wrote:
“As are you telling me my brothers death is no less trumatic to the disappearance of a small child?”

Why have you not answered this?

I know why and why you are running away from doing so

Because you do not want to listen to people that have gone through a rollar costa of emotions, when they lose someone close to them

My eldest brother, was also my godfather

Yet I remember him in the best possible way, in how many times he made me laugh

So let me tell you something Eddie, what would you feel. When losing your best friend to brain cancer and then pictures taken of you. And you like me smilling at past memmories. To then have people accuse you of not caring, as you are doing to the Mccans

How would you seriously feel if accused?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Because you do not want to listen to people that have gone through a rollar costa of emotions, when they lose someone close to them

So let me tell you something Eddie, what would you feel. When losing your best friend to brain cancer and then pictures taken of you. And you like me smilling at past memmories. To then have people accuse you of not caring, as you are doing to the Mccans

Well, I would think that the two experiences aren't very similar
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:56 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well, I would think that the two experiences aren't very similar

Well this will be interesting, as explain why?

We have examples of trumatic events

How do you think they are different to guage here?

How do you want to guage this?

On point levels?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:20 pm

I guess the Lone Ranger is at a loss and is out to find tonto

I really dispair when people jump in more for their partners and not be able to back their points

It says to me, they actually have no real view to back the view they actually made

So lets hear these view where you both think that people found smilling can not be upset at traumatic events

Let me tell you about my Irish Grandfather, how he fought through WW2 in North Africa, Sicily, Italy and Austria. It fucked him up so badly, he beat my grand mother. To the point, he wasted all the savings they had and the sweet shop they had and she died of a heart attack at 67. He died of a broken heart 3 months later

He clearly was suffering from post traumatic depression. That does not excuse his abuse, but it does not mean, my family did not mourn his loss

So I am really interested at this view you hold on how and why people canot go through the same emotional rollercoaster, when they suffer the loss of someone? Being as my cousin has been missing for 20 years now presumed dead in California

So I really would like to hear your views and Eddie, but I guess you will both shy away. It seems, that we all have to feel as Eddie did, when she faced loss

No we dont

Some of us celebrate the lives of those we lose and we also condemn people like my grand father who was a drunk and abusive. What we do is understand what fucked him up

So again I ask.

Back up your bullshit, but dont tell me there is a difference on truama. When you cradle your best friend in your arms at 15 who has been stabbed. Then tell me about whether something is different or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down