NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay is genetic

+2
Ben Reilly
eddie
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gay is genetic - Page 3 Empty Gay is genetic

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559021/Being-gay-DNA-researchers-claim-controversial-new-study.html

A new study confirming the 1993 one that there is a genetic link to homosexuality.

Raising the possibility of the creation of a prenatal test - and the choice of prospective parents to terminate pregnancy if the foetus is gay.

Back to top Go down

Gay is genetic - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay is genetic

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:14 pm

i'll stand up for gay rights , but not paedophiles rights , here endeth the lesson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:

Yes you have you fucking liar, and i don't have a criminal record either.

I'm sure others on sky will confirm you did say you had a criminal record and that you could not work with children. why did you say that and now say it was a lie.

He never said any such thing; now why not stop trolling and get back on topic; this isn't about phil or you.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:17 pm

if you dragged it down below the slime in the shallow end of the gene pool this puriel moron STILL wouldnt be able to understand it...he has the intellect of an anaerobic bacterium....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

I'm sure others on sky will confirm you did say you had a criminal record and that you could not work with children. why did you say that and now say it was a lie.

You really are a nasty piece of filth, i don't have any kind of criminal record.

ignore it phil please

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Puriel wrote:i'll stand up for gay rights , but not paedophiles rights , here endeth the lesson.

Good for you. Seeing as no one on this thread is a paedophile, it's a little off topic though.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

the topic being that a gene may mean that gays are a sex on their own and should be recognised as such , they will then be just like everyone else. any other point is that Catty is not representative of all gay men.

point being that Catty is a piece of shit , this does not mean all gay men should be treated as such.

You could have left the second part out. Your hatred of Catman isn't interesting.

posted by Catman.

Yea...You always used to love to try to equate homosexuality to paedophelia, didn't you Bloggshit, you piece of shit.

Now you could have said the same of the above post , but you only seem to react to others retaliating against Candyman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Puriel wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

the topic being that a gene may mean that gays are a sex on their own and should be recognised as such , they will then be just like everyone else. any other point is that Catty is not representative of all gay men.

point being that Catty is a piece of shit , this does not mean all gay men should be treated as such.

You could have left the second part out. Your hatred of Catman isn't interesting.

posted by Catman.

Yea...You always used to love to try to equate homosexuality to paedophelia, didn't you Bloggshit, you piece of shit.

Now you could have said the same of the above post , but you only seem to react to others retaliating against Candyman.

You started all this bullshit. I hate it when people try to pull that -- if you hadn't jumped into this thread with your personal hate of Catman, he'd wouldn't have typed the above.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Puriel wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

posted by Catman.

You're going to be stupid enough in a minute to claim you're being picked on  Rolling Eyes 

Bloody troll, what a waste of space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:27 pm

cretinous little man bloggs...likes to hand it out, but cries when it comes back....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:28 pm

bloggs the oxygen thief
bloggs the walking proof that god DOESN'T exist....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:34 pm

victorismyhero wrote:bloggs the oxygen thief

What is truly tragic is how he has disappeared of late only to return when he finds everybody posting in a new forum, having been banned elsewhere and roundly ignored on Flap- must have been a boring few months lurking in the shadows  Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Puriel wrote:

posted by Catman.

You started all this bullshit. I hate it when people try to pull that -- if you hadn't jumped into this thread with your personal hate of Catman, he'd wouldn't have typed the above.

Yet you excused/excuse Candyman of jumping on others with his personal hate .that all seems to have a bit of a hillbilly philosophy to it.

' he's ma kinfolk plain an simple , right or wrong'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Go and wallow in your own excrement somewhere else, the pong is excruciating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Eilzel wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:bloggs the oxygen thief

What is truly tragic is how he has disappeared of late only to return when he finds everybody posting in a new forum, having been banned elsewhere and roundly ignored on Flap- must have been a boring few months lurking in the shadows  Twisted Evil 

Well Eil, you know well enough that i will not jump to phils defence when he is getting clobbered for HIS nasty turns, BUT I'll not stand by and let bloggs kind of shit go uncommented on.
bloggs has the intellect of a festering boil on the arse of a syphyllitic moose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:49 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Well Eil, you know well enough that i will not jump to phils defence when he is getting clobbered for HIS nasty turns, BUT I'll not stand by and let bloggs kind of shit go uncommented on.
bloggs has the intellect of a festering boil on the arse of a syphyllitic moose.

My thoughts too Victor.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Shame that no one ever jumped on Drinky's nasty comments though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

ive never been on Candymans arse.  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:55 pm

No, you're too busy being up your own, otherwise I'm sure you'd try. Nobody is that nasty to gay people without having something to hide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Puriel wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I notice you are not denying you lack of intellectual capacity then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:01 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Puriel wrote:

i certainly wouldn't brag it was on par with yours. Sleep 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Puriel wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

i certainly wouldn't brag it was on par with yours. Sleep 

Oh you will never reach those heights, that's far to far for you to climb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:10 pm

PURILE PURIEL, kinda goes don't you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:13 pm

Code:
Sassy wrote:PURILE PURIEL, kinda goes don't you think?

He always used to have George Michael as his avatar, and his new one is very telling!  Laughing

Last edited by Catman on Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:13 pm

puriel...May you live in interesting times.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:02 am

victorismyhero wrote:what I dont understand is WHY...do people feel they are entitled to an "opinion" (usually negative, those most likely to give an opinion are generally the "haters") on gays???
surely its non of YOUR business?? Even issue like marriage rights are not actually YOUR business (since whether or not gay folk can marry in the same way as a straight couple HAS NO EFFECT ON YOU...it takes nothing away from you). I guess its the "nosey granny syndrome" a sort of "curtain twitching " response....

I often wonder if gays/coloured/otherwise different/disabled/unemployed people dissapeared over night...what would the "haters" on here do...who would they have to hate....doubless we would end up like cambodia...they would likely turn on the educated and the educators, the "geeks" as the like to see them.

I wonder if these folks were the type to bully kids who just wanted to learn, you know the stuff...rip up their home work...call them losers for studying.....these are the people who think it "great to be "fick""

why are people who have no faith in God always attacking those who do and deliberatley trying to disprove the existence of God ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:32 am

Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:PURILE PURIEL, kinda goes don't you think?

He always used to have George Michael as his avatar, and his new one is very telling!  Laughing

the avatar is to save you looking in the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:40 am

Maine coon lover wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:what I dont understand is WHY...do people feel they are entitled to an "opinion" (usually negative, those most likely to give an opinion are generally the "haters") on gays???
surely its non of YOUR business?? Even issue like marriage rights are not actually YOUR business (since whether or not gay folk can marry in the same way as a straight couple HAS NO EFFECT ON YOU...it takes nothing away from you). I guess its the "nosey granny syndrome" a sort of "curtain twitching " response....

I often wonder if gays/coloured/otherwise different/disabled/unemployed people dissapeared over night...what would the "haters" on here do...who would they have to hate....doubless we would end up like cambodia...they would likely turn on the educated and the educators, the "geeks" as the like to see them.

I wonder if these folks were the type to bully kids who just wanted to learn, you know the stuff...rip up their home work...call them losers for studying.....these are the people who think it "great to be "fick""

why are people who have no faith in God always attacking those who do and deliberatley trying to disprove the existence of God ?

I think the difference is because religion restricts sound judgement as you follow man made commands, it denies you the ability to think for yourself at times, and case example, you disprove of homosexuality due to your faith, not any common sense.
So I see no wrong in trying to help people brainwashed with religious gobbledygook, as I aim to help set them free.

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 am

faeces goes down the toilet , it is not meant to be prodded with a penis .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:49 am

Puriel wrote:

Is the mouth meant to have a penis in it, or a tongue up a vagina?

How about tongues in each others mouth?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:00 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Is the mouth meant to have a penis in it, or a tongue up a vagina?

How about tongues in each others mouth?

the mouth and the tongue are sensory organs , if humans were flexible enough would you accept that they clean their own arses with their tongues like animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Cool 

SOME women like anal too, you know Puriel...

SOME 'women'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Puriel wrote:

are you saying Catman was gifted by both ?

lol! 

EDDIE just called you an ignoramus there,  Oh Putrid_one !

Eddie JUST said 3 days ago.

Re: Gay is genetic
Post by eddie on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:13 pm

Puriel wrote:

maybe being gay is a gift from god.
And the devil doles out ignorance..

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:42 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Puriel wrote:
i'll stand up for gay rights , but not paedophiles rights....

Suspect 

YOU DO realise that you are the "pervert" that keeps on mixing up those two quite separate topics on here,  don't you Putrid_  ?   Of course you do !

OH, and I see where Eddie insulted you again yesterday ~ you must have conveniently missed that one..

BLIND as well as stupid, aren't you Bogroll !!!      ::drnkpst:: 

you do realise that bold type does not make your little voice any louder.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:54 pm

Beekeeper wrote:
Puriel wrote:

..... if humans were flexible enough would you accept that they clean their own arses with their tongues like animals.

cyclops 

AS YOU most obviously seem to go about your putrid little Troll's life with your head stuck up your own arse most of the time, Bloggsy ~ then why don't you answer your own question for the rest of the forum !

no point in wasting my time with a Beekeeper full of venom and only a little sting

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3