NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fat Activism and the Manufacture of Faux-Victimhood

3 posters

Go down

Fat Activism and the Manufacture of Faux-Victimhood  Empty Fat Activism and the Manufacture of Faux-Victimhood

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:21 am

If you find grossly overweight women unattractive, you are a pig.
If you find grossly overweight women attractive, you are a pig.
This form of fat activism is a manifestation of Collective Munchausen wherein the currency is "I a victim therefore I am." All roads lead to being offended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enptvb0S8z0

I Posed in a Bikini in Times Square. I Was Expecting Comments from Haters, But What I Actually Heard Was Way More Disheartening.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/a22025655/glitter-and-lazers-times-square-bikini-photo-comments/

Back to top Go down

Fat Activism and the Manufacture of Faux-Victimhood  Empty Re: Fat Activism and the Manufacture of Faux-Victimhood

Post by Eilzel Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:58 am

Fat activism is a joke. We shouldn't demean anyone for how they look, even if they did it to themselves. But I think 'fat acceptance' and pretending it is 'ok' to be fat is only going to cause more problems in the long term.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Fat Activism and the Manufacture of Faux-Victimhood  Empty Re: Fat Activism and the Manufacture of Faux-Victimhood

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:22 am

No one should feel bad because of appearance. It's all subjective.

But obesity is a serious health issue.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:29 pm

Eilzel wrote:Fat activism is a joke. We shouldn't demean anyone for how they look, even if they did it to themselves. But I think 'fat acceptance' and pretending it is 'ok' to be fat is only going to cause more problems in the long term.

Pretty much what I think too.

And actually, size doesn’t make for attractiveness or sexiness anyway, that always comes from within.
I might also add, it is NOT ok to let your children get overweight.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down