NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamist terrorist who called for attack on Prince George and England football fans jailed for minimum of 25 year

+2
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Go down

Islamist terrorist who called for attack on Prince George and England football fans jailed for minimum of 25 year Empty Islamist terrorist who called for attack on Prince George and England football fans jailed for minimum of 25 year

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Husnain Rashid... 'British Muslim' and supporter of ISIS who called for an attack on Prince George, and on England football fans during the world cup, has been jailed for a minimum of 25 years...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-44825047

Japan has just executed some of the terrorists responsible for the 'sarin attack' back in 1995... after they have served around 20 years each in jail... and nobody here bats an eyelid about the death penalty being wrong and how barbaric the Japanese are for carrying it out etc... so why do we still not have the reinstatement of the death penalty here for the most serious crimes...?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-crime-sarin/ex-leader-of-japan-doomsday-cult-involved-in-1995-sarin-subway-attack-executed-nhk-idUSKBN1JW009

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Islamist terrorist who called for attack on Prince George and England football fans jailed for minimum of 25 year Empty Re: Islamist terrorist who called for attack on Prince George and England football fans jailed for minimum of 25 year

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Husnain Rashid... 'British Muslim' and supporter of ISIS who called for an attack on Prince George, and on England football fans during the world cup, has been jailed for a minimum of 25 years...

Japan has just executed some of the terrorists responsible for the 'sarin attack' back in 1995... after they have served around 20 years each in jail... and nobody here bats an eyelid about the death penalty being wrong and how barbaric the Japanese are for carrying it out etc... so why do we still not have the reinstatement of the death penalty here for the most serious crimes...?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan-crime-sarin/ex-leader-of-japan-doomsday-cult-involved-in-1995-sarin-subway-attack-executed-nhk-idUSKBN1JW009

You ask why?

I think its wrong and why you ask?

Nobody would know about their deaths. If not for you saying so

By killing them, you make them martyrs

That is stupid

They should rot in prison

Back to top Go down

Islamist terrorist who called for attack on Prince George and England football fans jailed for minimum of 25 year Empty Re: Islamist terrorist who called for attack on Prince George and England football fans jailed for minimum of 25 year

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Thread reminder

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Thread reminder

Well you support the death penality

Shall we arrest you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Another reminder for the forum idiot...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Another reminder for the forum idiot...!

Another reminder what the forum Nazi wants done

Beheading?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Tommy...there is an important principle in law known as "proportionality". This effectively means that for example, whhile tet Japanese may have been right to execute those terrorists, even they would have been wrong to kill this other guy. The  terrorists were not executed for terrorism per se but for multip le murder.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Tommy...there is an important principle in law known as "proportionality". This effectively means that for example, whhile tet Japanese may have been right to execute those terrorists, even they would have been wrong to kill this other guy. The  terrorists were not executed for terrorism per se but for multip le murder.

_+1

Reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Evening LF... hope all is well and good...!

Talking about proportionality... this islamist hasn't actually murdered anyone (yet or as far as we know)... but has got a sentence of min 25yrs!!!

Some ACTUAL murderers get out after less than 10yrs...

Some make threats to murder by shooting and beheading others... and end up doing just a couple of days in the basement...

I wonder what punishment I would have got had it been me making such threats to another poster here...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Evening LF... hope all is well and good...!

Talking about proportionality... this islamist hasn't actually murdered anyone (yet or as far as we know)... but has got a sentence of min 25yrs!!!

Some ACTUAL murderers get out after less than 10yrs...

Some make threats to murder by shooting and beheading others... and end up doing just a couple of days in the basement...

I wonder what punishment I would have got had it been me making such threats to another poster here...?

I( actually wonder what some patriots place in our law

Let me place this into perspective Tommy

You ar a Nazi

Period

I put up like I do with Veya on his antisemitism, your racism

As you are a racist Nazi

I am never going to respect that and am always going to expose you as the white nationalist peice of shit you are

Because you are a racist geranium

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Let me put this into perspective...

You are a twat!

And nobody listens to your incessant drivel!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Let me put this into perspective...

You are a twat!

And nobody listens to your incessant drivel!!!

Considering you just replied, you just contradicted yourself, you white supremacist Nazi

Laughing

When it comes to people I think are the most vilest scum on the earth

I place them into categories

Islamist Terrorists

White Supremacists

Tommy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Piss off you mental obscenity!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Piss off you mental obscenity!!!

Sorry, but I am always going to be here and excercize my right to free speech and constantly expose you for the racist twat that you are

Best you get used to that, because you donot debate, you never answer points. So until you change your ways and actually engage properly in debate. I am going to treat you as complete scum

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:09 pm

The word Nazi is used too often to have any effect now, same as the word Racist !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:14 pm

There is no such thing as free speech in my opinion .

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:51 pm

That's rich - proportionality, some notable posters on here have no idea what that is. It all about aggressive arguments, insulting other posters and having the last word for those notables. Humour and light heartedness is lost on them.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:37 am

nicko wrote:The word Nazi is used too often to have any effect now,  same as the word Racist !  

It is too bad.  Suppose it was no longer legitimate to refer to the Romans or Egyptians...these are real parts of history.  But they were ruthless people.

I was fascinated by Hitler: A Study in Tyranny by Alan Bullock.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:09 am

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:The word Nazi is used too often to have any effect now,  same as the word Racist !  

It is too bad.  Suppose it was no longer legitimate to refer to the Romans or Egyptians...these are real parts of history.  But they were ruthless people.  

I was fascinated by Hitler: A Study in Tyranny by Alan Bullock.

I'm fascinated by that book too - it provides quite an insight into the politics and life of Hitler.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down