NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10-year-old starts social network for cross-dressing children

5 posters

Go down

10-year-old starts social network for cross-dressing children Empty 10-year-old starts social network for cross-dressing children

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:30 am

10-year-old starts social network for cross-dressing children Nintchdbpict000375983538-e1514992361656

A SCHOOLBOY, 10, who says he “came out of the closet when he was born” has opened the world's first kids-only drag club.

Desmond Napoles, from New York, is a self-described “drag kid” who is better known by his stage name Desmond is Amazing.

And he is the founder of the first ever drag club for kids – called the Haus of Amazing.

Desmond says he aims to bring young drag enthusiasts together and create a safe environment for them to express themselves.

With his own website and full online profile, the rising young star of the drag circuit says he has always known he was different.

Born during New York Pride Week in 2007, Desmond says he is “a member of the Village People by default” who “came out of the closet when he was born”.

And after dressing up in his mum’s high heels virtually from when he could walk, his parents say they decided to support him, after initially consulting a therapist.

His mum Wendylou likens it supporting an interest in sports – an “unconditional act of love” and a recognition of her son’s individuality.

But she is adamant that accepting her son’s sexuality doesn’t mean he is sexually active.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5260850/drag-club-for-kids/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

10-year-old starts social network for cross-dressing children Empty Re: 10-year-old starts social network for cross-dressing children

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:20 am

FFS!

10 years old with his/her own website/business structure

Damn, but I'm really starting to feel old and useless

And I'm blaming you, Ben

10-year-old starts social network for cross-dressing children 3489511464

Back to top Go down

10-year-old starts social network for cross-dressing children Empty Re: 10-year-old starts social network for cross-dressing children

Post by Syl Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:22 pm

I prefer 10 year old kids to be playing games without a care in the world, not devoting their time making headlines because of their social  networking site.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:58 pm

I don’t mind if he wants to dress like a girl, but why is he dressing like a middle-aged hooker?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 pm

eddie Reilly wrote:I don’t mind if he wants to dress like a girl, but why is he dressing like a middle-aged hooker?

It's called the Michael Jackson look. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie Reilly wrote:I don’t mind if he wants to dress like a girl, but why is he dressing like a middle-aged hooker?

It's called the Michael Jackson look.  Wink

I had a real crush on him before he started to look like a waxwork dummy. No
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:00 pm

He was a cut kid as the youngest of the Jackson Five. But he ended up as some plastic doll.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:16 am

Syl wrote:I prefer 10 year old kids to be playing games without a care in the world, not devoting their time making headlines because of their social  networking site.

You'd think, wouldn't you? Makes you wonder how that generation will turn out. Better or worse? There's something about a carefree childhood that at least gives you warm and fond memories. Social media can be emotionally taxing and at that young age, it's just not something I'd like my kid focused on. But then, perhaps being an on line entrepreneur at a young age sets you up for life. But I think this will only be true for a minority.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Thinking about this a bit more, this kid seems rather more intent on garnering attention for the way he dresses rather than actually wanting to be a girl or dressing like an actual girl.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:46 pm

eddie Reilly wrote:Thinking about this a bit more, this kid seems rather more intent on garnering attention for the way he dresses rather than actually wanting to be a girl or dressing like an actual girl.

Um...I'm confused. Isn't that what girls want, too?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down