NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate

+2
eddie
nicko
6 posters

Go down

Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate  Empty Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:50 pm

At least 40 secondary schools have banned girls from wearing skirts. Former Deputy Headteacher Ruth Kudzi and Natasha Devon debate whether or not wearing skirts should be banned in UK schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGu6kyp4mmQ

Seriously what is all this nonsense where it seems, everything has to conform to the views of some Transexuals. Who apparantly feel uncomfortable how many girls dress?

How about the views and feelings of many of the girls themselves?

Seriously these people have zero understanding of equality and want to place restrictions on others. Based on the subjective view, this will make some Trans people more happy.

Seriously, people have to say enough is enough.

Allow people to wear what they want to wear in school

I reckon many Trans people actually cringe, when these militant lefties come out with such crap

Back to top Go down

Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate  Empty Re: Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate

Post by nicko Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:05 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate  Empty Re: Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate

Post by eddie Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:56 pm

I hate all these political extremists. They’re just fucking dumbarse stupid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:19 am

Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate  3758365944

I don't see any "militant lefties" mentioned in the O/P  --  what I do see is a muddleheaded English woman with no fashion sense, with her loopy overly p-c opinions being shot down and easily demolished by three much-better dressed people before and beside her...

Her hair dye and makeup has probably rotted what few brain cells she was born with..

As for Dodger's extreme labels and silly editorialising --  anything he disagrees with these days seems to down to "miltant left/regressive left/anti-Semitic Marxists"  !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:24 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate  3758365944

I don't see any "militant lefties" mentioned in the O/P  --  what I do see is a muddleheaded English woman with no fashion sense, with her loopy overly p-c opinions being shot down and easily demolished by three much-better dressed people before and beside her...

Her hair dye and makeup has probably rotted what few brain cells she was born with..

As for Dodger's extreme labels and silly editorialising --  anything he disagrees with these days seems to down to "miltant left/regressive left/anti-Semitic Marxists"  !

Oh its definately coming from the militant left

I mean its very easy to see when something comes from the militant left

Its generally something that seeks to help a situation, but instead does so from a position of actually creating inequality. To enforce this on the majority, with no due care or regard for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:58 am

Didge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Militant Lefties Trying to Enforce Their Beliefs Onto Others - Piers Clashes With Guest Over Banning Skirts Debate  3758365944

Its generally something that seeks to help a situation, but instead does so from a position of actually creating inequality. To enforce this on the majority, with no due care or regard for them.

that's the stupid left, not the militant left Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:00 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

that's the stupid left, not the militant left Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The militant left is the stupid left.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:36 am

I mean Veya what you do not understand is I actually look with respect for every poster here, but at times I do not respect some or in your case many of your views. Though even though we disagree, I still respect you.

Some left people I think are highly intelligent and have great balanced and reasonable ideas and beliefs. Take Ben and Eilzel. Its hard for me to disagree with them on many views, as they rationalize their points well. Yet some things I do not agree with them on. They are level headed, rarely triggered or abusive. Hence why I respect them the most.

I see many people, as if they are my own brothers and sisters. Where like any family, we are never going to agree on everything and at times fight and argue. Its simple human nature. What is more important, is that we at least try to find common ground, on disagreements. That sadly does not happen. I mean even Wolf and Quill, I do like and most of the arguments end in trash talk between us and even yourself. I take it all as banter, yet on certain things, all 3 of you hold and offer up sometimes views I think are brilliant. Sadly, to me, I do not see it often enough and I am sure all 3 of you feel the same of me.

The reality is this, the world is changing into this victimhood society. We are not teaching the next generations to be independent and strong. They are becoming more and more reliant on their parents and others to shield them from having to deal with the actual realities and struggles of daily life. So when people like this idiot in the video try to enforce their extreme and Totalitarian militant leftist views. Even you and Wolf are not defending here. What you are defending instead is the view, that it cannot becoming from the militant left. 

Well yes it is, and why its so stupid. Just as many views from the Militant Far right are stupid. I never defend the Far Right and will happilly denounce poor views they hold. You and Wolf need to do the same, because within each side of the Political spectrum, there is idiots and extreme people. I mean I even hold views on the left and right of the political spectrum. Its why I can then be at odds with posters on the left and right on here at times.

So the reality is this, we need to be united against those with extreme beliefs, just as we see here now and denounce those of extreme views on the left and right. As it will help bridge gaps between those on the rational left and right. To help build a better world together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:49 pm

0]]As for Dodger's extreme labels and silly editorialising --  anything he disagrees with these days seems to down to "miltant left/regressive left/anti-Semitic Marxists"  ![/i]

e.g. (Once again, the fallacious fascist-loving anti-democracy anti-social warmongering fuckup Didge)

Oh, the irony; the supreme irony.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

0]]As for Dodger's extreme labels and silly editorialising --  anything he disagrees with these days seems to down to "miltant left/regressive left/anti-Semitic Marxists"  ![/i]

e.g. (Once again, the fallacious fascist-loving anti-democracy anti-social warmongering fuckup Didge)

That post deserves more than a thanks, it deserves some Ed and Andrea Bocelli

Thanks Fred. and you are a perfect example of someone I respect loads. Even when I have been a dick to you.

Hope you are feeling loads better mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:50 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

scratch

"Irony.." ?!?

Only in the warped and twisted thought processes of an ultra-conservative right-whinge idealogue, could Fred possibly find any "irony" in witnessing a left-winger like me criticising extremist fascist and neo-nazi views, personalities, organisations and policies on this forum..

Unlike Fred and some of his equally deranged cohorts on here, noone has yet seen me openly supporting and championing extremist and inhumane policies and regimes on here. (If they believe they have -- then show us your evidence !!!).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:22 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

scratch

"Irony.."  ?!?

Only in the warped and twisted thought processes of an ultra-conservative right-whinge idealogue, could Fred possibly find any "irony" in witnessing a left-winger like me criticising extremist fascist and neo-nazi views, personalities, organisations and policies on this forum..

Unlike Fred and some of his equally deranged cohorts on here, noone has yet seen me openly supporting and championing extremist and inhumane policies and regimes on here.  (If they believe they have -- then show us your evidence !!!).

Do you actually speak some of the ridiculously pretentious Dave Spart garbage that you write?

(If you've never heard of Dave Spart or read any of his hilariously manic spoof philosophising about politics, you'll have to trawl through some back issues of that excellent satirical magazine Private Eye.)

God, a meeting comprising you and half a dozen like minded supercillious, holier-than-thou, cliche-chanting, self-appointed arbiters of opinion would be enough to give an entire convention of psychiatrists sufficient material for a week long convention.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:35 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scratch

"Irony.."  ?!?

Unlike Fred and some of his equally deranged cohorts on here, noone has yet seen me openly supporting and championing extremist and inhumane policies and regimes on here.  (If they believe they have -- then show us your evidence !!!).

Do you actually speak some of the ridiculously pretentious Dave Spart garbage that you write?

(If you've never heard of Dave Spart or read any of his hilariously manic spoof philosophising about politics, you'll have to trawl through some back issues of that excellent satirical magazine Private Eye.)

God, a meeting comprising you and half a dozen like minded supercillious, holier-than-thou, cliche-chanting, self-appointed arbiters of opinion would be enough to give an entire convention of psychiatrists sufficient material for a week long convention.

only a week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:37 pm

surely it would be far simpler for all schools that want to go down this route just to say. Our uniform is grey trousers or grey skirts and it doesn't matter which gender wears which as long as they look smart and feel comfortable

it's hardly difficult

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scratch

"Irony.."  ?!?

Um, Fred, is this (1) an advertisement for Dave Spart; or (2) an attempt at the most syllabic sounds in a single sentence; or (3) a record string of adjectives in search of the exact, finite, precise idea?   Rolling Eyes

You aren't usually given to nonsensical passages.  Pray, leave that task to Didge. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Um, Fred, is this (1) an advertisement for Dave Spart; or (2) an attempt at the most syllabic sounds in a single sentence; or (3) a record string of adjectives in search of the exact, finite, precise idea?   Rolling Eyes

You aren't usually given to nonsensical passages.  Pray, leave that task to Didge. Razz

Um, Quill, I thought that you of all posters on this site might have twigged that my own "attempt" to introduce the most syllabic sounds in a single sentence; to achieve a record string of adjectives in search of the exact, finite, precise idea or to produce nonsensical passages was was deliberately intended to lampoon the use of the sort of utterly meaningless and pretentious tosh, in the use of which Wolfie has so obviously achieved the grade of at least Adeptus Major.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down