NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Creates Amazing Art

Go down

11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Creates Amazing Art Empty 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Creates Amazing Art

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:06 pm

From a makeshift studio in a poor neighborhood in Lagos, Waris Kareem, 11, produces incredibly realistic works of art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=TQ_pKcbCuRU

Back to top Go down

11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Creates Amazing Art Empty Re: 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Creates Amazing Art

Post by eddie Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:50 pm

Oh my God! That is Fucking awesome! What a talent and at only eight years old too.
Mind blowing.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Creates Amazing Art Empty Re: 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Creates Amazing Art

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:51 pm

eddie wrote:Oh my God! That is Fucking awesome! What a talent and at only eight years old too.
Mind blowing.

Stunning beyond belief for someone so young and what he captures also

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:57 pm

I am in awe of people who can draw. I am utterly useless at drawing...though I can draw flowers for some bizarre reason!

His drawings look like photographs. It’s such a brilliant talent. I hope he goes far.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down