NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP

5 posters

Go down

Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP Empty Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:21 pm

Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdIqKhjXVgJvGgyHwqPCguGbVtuYs94ZKmg2rW3ao7R13LdzRH

The UKIP leader has claimed Labour activists have been calling his party's workers Nazis in a dirty tricks by-election campaign.

Nigel Farage said police had been called four times because of the scale of the abuse, which has seen graffiti daubed on party offices and pensioners supporting UKIP verbally assaulted.

The party is expected to take second place from the Conservatives in the Whythenshawe and Sale East by-election which takes place on Thursday.

Labour is widely tipped to win the vote to replace Paul Goggins, who held the seat since 1997 and was returned in the 2010 General Election with a majority of 7,575.

The veteran Labour MP died after collapsing during a run with his son during the Christmas break.

Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP Paul-goggins-1-522x293

he by-election was called after the death of Labour MP Paul Goggins

The UKIP leader made his claims that both Labour and British National Party activists had launched bullying attacks writing in The Independent newspaper.

He said council house residents were told to take down the party’s posters because they should not be displayed on "our houses".

He wrote: "This is a situation which political parties should be ashamed of.

"People fought and died for our liberty and democracy and we must not ever allow politics to be tainted by such poor, and in some cases, criminal behaviour, where free and fair campaigning is distorted by threats of violence and damage.

"It is something that particularly emanates from the left. Far from being the party of the people, the party of the workers, the party of the ordinary men and women of the UK, the left wing risks - particularly at grassroots levels - becoming a movement that uses the sort of bullying it feigns to oppose in big business and among the elite."

Labour robustly denied the allegations and a spokesman said: "Nigel Farage's wild accusations are nonsense and a desperate smear to distract attention from the issues.

"UKIP are silent on Wythenshawe Hospital and offer no answers for the people of Wythenshawe and Sale East."

Mr Farage became embroiled in a Twitter row with the Rhondda Labour MP Chris Bryant who accused him of making "random allegations without any proof that Labour had any involvement at all".

http://news.sky.com/story/1210415/farage-claims-nazi-slurs-made-against-ukip

Back to top Go down

Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP Empty Re: Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Yes I have noticed a habit of bigoted left wingers to smear UKIP as Nazis. They give us Labour workers a bad name. The ultra lefties are undermining the Labour party which is not helping their revival.

Last edited by labour revival on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP Empty Re: Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Wythenshawe?

Nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:52 pm

labour revival wrote:Yes I have noticed a habit of bigoted left wingers to smear UKIP as Nazis. They give us Labour workers a bad name.

Yea right  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Catman wrote:
labour revival wrote:Yes I have noticed a habit of bigoted left wingers to smear UKIP as Nazis. They give us Labour workers a bad name.

Yea right  Rolling Eyes 

Thanks glad you agree lets go forward together to a bright Labour future. All together now:-

The people's flag is deepest red,
It shrouded oft our martyred dead,
And ere their limbs grew stiff and cold,
Their hearts' blood dyed its ev'ry fold.

Then raise the scarlet standard high.
Within its shade we'll live and die,
Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,
We'll keep the red flag flying here.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm

These Nazi slurs towards UKIP are a blessing in disguise as they underline how lousy the Labour are whilst bringing attention & publicity to the only party worth voting for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Catman wrote:Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdIqKhjXVgJvGgyHwqPCguGbVtuYs94ZKmg2rW3ao7R13LdzRH

The UKIP leader has claimed Labour activists have been calling his party's workers Nazis in a dirty tricks by-election campaign.

Nigel Farage said police had been called four times because of the scale of the abuse, which has seen graffiti daubed on party offices and pensioners supporting UKIP verbally assaulted.

The party is expected to take second place from the Conservatives in the Whythenshawe and Sale East by-election which takes place on Thursday.

Labour is widely tipped to win the vote to replace Paul Goggins, who held the seat since 1997 and was returned in the 2010 General Election with a majority of 7,575.

The veteran Labour MP died after collapsing during a run with his son during the Christmas break.

Farage Claims 'Nazi' Slurs Made Against UKIP Paul-goggins-1-522x293

he by-election was called after the death of Labour MP Paul Goggins

The UKIP leader made his claims that both Labour and British National Party activists had launched bullying attacks writing in The Independent newspaper.

He said council house residents were told to take down the party’s posters because they should not be displayed on "our houses".

He wrote: "This is a situation which political parties should be ashamed of.

"People fought and died for our liberty and democracy and we must not ever allow politics to be tainted by such poor, and in some cases, criminal behaviour, where free and fair campaigning is distorted by threats of violence and damage.

"It is something that particularly emanates from the left. Far from being the party of the people, the party of the workers, the party of the ordinary men and women of the UK, the left wing risks - particularly at grassroots levels - becoming a movement that uses the sort of bullying it feigns to oppose in big business and among the elite."

Labour robustly denied the allegations and a spokesman said: "Nigel Farage's wild accusations are nonsense and a desperate smear to distract attention from the issues.

"UKIP are silent on Wythenshawe Hospital and offer no answers for the people of Wythenshawe and Sale East."

Mr Farage became embroiled in a Twitter row with the Rhondda Labour MP Chris Bryant who accused him of making "random allegations without any proof that Labour had any involvement at all".

http://news.sky.com/story/1210415/farage-claims-nazi-slurs-made-against-ukip

Suits him just fine, and I laughed like fcuk when he was booted out of Edinburgh, the dirty racist scumbag...he thought he had that one in the bag and was told to fcuk off back home  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:24 pm

You see JD that's the ultra left nasty stuff I'm on about. I want Labour to win I don't want you racist nasty people in my party.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 pm

labour revival wrote:You see JD that's the ultra left nasty stuff I'm on about. I want Labour to win I don't want you racist nasty people in my party.

Farage is the nasty one LR, he is hellbent on stopping immigrants coming here, I'm not saying they should come here in their droves bit so many does the country good, many immigrants work you know LR, they don't all claim benefits...

He seems to think benefits should almost not exist for folk unable to find work either , I think me has quite a good policy in Social housing ,but that's about it.

Folk like him,the EDL and Nick Griffin are as unwanted up here as a lump of shit LR...

I just don't like people who think they are better than others and discriminate against others, hatred breeds hatred LR, and that is why they are resented up here, they treat others like second class citizens,,,

I've no time for that chief.

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

I find that sad that any party right of centre you hate so much. You think Tories are c-nts as well who do you like?

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
labour revival wrote:You see JD that's the ultra left nasty stuff I'm on about. I want Labour to win I don't want you racist nasty people in my party.

Farage is the nasty one LR, he is hellbent on stopping immigrants coming here, I'm not saying they should come here in their droves bit so many does the country good, many immigrants work you know LR, they don't all claim benefits...

He seems to think benefits should almost not exist for folk unable to find work either , I think me has quite a good policy in Social housing ,but that's about it.

Folk like him,the EDL and Nick Griffin are as unwanted up here as a lump of shit LR...

I just don't like people who think they are better than others and discriminate against others, hatred breeds hatred LR, and that is why they are resented up here, they treat others like second class citizens,,,

Obviously you do not listen JD.

He does not want to stop immigrants - he wants to stop uncontrolled open door immigration.  He wants immigrants to be assessed for skills and qualifications so areas this country has shortages in are covered but areas that could be done by the people already here who currently are unemployed (whether they were born here or arrived during uncontrolled immigration)are offered to those unemployed and not filled with more immigrants for lower wages.

So there you are JD - he wants the same thing you just stated - and that has been his and UKIPs position all along.  Not stopping immigrants or immigration but stopping uncontrolled immigration.

You keep trying to put Farage with EDL and Nick Griffen when UKIP is the only - I repeat the only - party in the UK to ban members of those groups from joining it.  No other party has made such a clear statement that racist/fascist views will not be welcomed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:54 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

He does not want to stop immigrants - he wants to stop uncontrolled open door immigration.  He wants immigrants to be assessed for skills and qualifications so areas this country has shortages in are covered but areas that could be done by the people already here who currently are unemployed (whether they were born here or arrived during uncontrolled immigration)

So there you are JD - he wants the same thing you just stated - and that has been his and UKIPs position all along.  Not stopping immigrants or immigration but stopping uncontrolled immigration.

You keep trying to put Farage with EDL and Nick Griffen when UKIP is the only - I repeat the only - party in the UK to ban members of those groups from joining it.  No other party has made such a clear statement that racist/fascist views will not be welcomed.  

I worded that a bit wrong a Sphinx..he stops just short in wanting to stop immigration, I heard it on telly the other week, it will be bare minimal at best, he does not actually WANT any immigration but can not be seen or heard to be saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

He does not want to stop immigrants - he wants to stop uncontrolled open door immigration.  He wants immigrants to be assessed for skills and qualifications so areas this country has shortages in are covered but areas that could be done by the people already here who currently are unemployed (whether they were born here or arrived during uncontrolled immigration)

I worded that a bit wrong a Sphinx..he stops just short in wanting to stop immigration, I heard it on telly the other week, it will be bare minimal at best, he does not actually WANT any immigration but can not be seen or heard to be saying that.

If he does not say something how do you know that is what he wants JD? Because someone told you?

Why not make the effort to find out from the man yourself. Its not difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:07 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

If he does not say something how do you know that is what he wants JD?  Because someone told you?

Why not make the effort to find out from the man yourself.  Its not difficult.

No Sphinx it's because (and I can't remember the exact words used) I saw a UKIP MP speaking on the subject and he was talking in minimal terms, but still saying that yes,,there would still be immigration..as they would still think that favourable to the UK( that was just for the camera) .

...and Andy fcuking fancies Esther McVey btw  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

If he does not say something how do you know that is what he wants JD?  Because someone told you?

Why not make the effort to find out from the man yourself.  Its not difficult.

No Sphinx it's because (and I can't remember the exact words used) I saw a UKIP MP speaking on the subject and he was talking in minimal terms, but still saying that yes,,there would still be immigration..as they would still think that favourable to the UK( that was just for the camera) .

Wow you have seen a UKIP MP? I must tell head office because they dont seem to think they have one.

However he said there would still be immigration where it was favourable for the UK and you have stated that he only said that for the camera - where is your evidence that this was just for camera? Where is your evidence that that is not the truth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:15 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Wow you have seen a UKIP MP?  I must tell head office because they dont seem to think they have one.

However he said there would still be immigration where it was favourable for the UK and you have stated that he only said that for the camera - where is your evidence that this was just for camera?  Where is your evidence that that is not the truth?

Must have been a spokesman then,mi was been the house when it came on, so only heard it at first till I came Ben the house , it wasn't Farage, let's hope they still without MP' s in Westminster, amyway....

sphinx  truth is I know it's for the camera as so many disgruntled ex Tory voters have turned to UKIP as they have promised to curb immigration drastically, that's how I know...

And I think that's how you know too...

Many are fed up with the Tories apparently ' not doing enough' on immigration.

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:02 pm

Many are fed up with the Tories apparently ' not doing enough' on immigration. Quote JD

The Tories aren't in charge it is a coalition, The right of the Tory party want to close the borders to all but those required for business needs and that have skills, It is Labour who opened the doors to wholesale immigration. Keep up JD they admitted it.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Wow you have seen a UKIP MP?  I must tell head office because they dont seem to think they have one.

However he said there would still be immigration where it was favourable for the UK and you have stated that he only said that for the camera - where is your evidence that this was just for camera?  Where is your evidence that that is not the truth?

Must have been a spokesman then,mi was been the house when it came on, so only heard it at first till I came Ben the house , it wasn't Farage, let's hope they still without MP' s in Westminster, amyway....

sphinx  truth is I know it's for the camera as so many disgruntled ex Tory voters have turned to UKIP as they have promised to curb immigration drastically, that's how I know...

So in other words you have no evidence whatsoever and are just saying it because that is your view of the world.

UKIP has as many ex Labour as it does ex tories (This is one area that vote UKIP get labour is false because if UKIP members returned to former voting patterns the Labour and Tory votes would cancel each other out)

It is not for the camera but you do not want to believe that - probably because if you allowed yourself to accept that as truth you would have to look at other UKIP policy and you are terrified that you would find it more in line with your personal views than Labour policy is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:25 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

So in other words you have no evidence whatsoever and are just saying it because that is your view of the world.

UKIP has as many ex Labour as it does ex tories (This is one area that vote UKIP get labour is false because if UKIP members returned to former voting patterns the Labour and Tory votes would cancel each other out)

It is not for the camera but you do not want  to believe that - probably because if you allowed yourself to accept that as truth you would have to look at other UKIP policy and you are terrified that you would find it more in line with your personal views than Labour policy is.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

They aren't taking just as many votes of Labour, they are eating into the Tory vote.

Labour voters are not far right.

Labour and UKIP are at opposite sides of the political spectrum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

It is not for the camera but you do not want  to believe that - probably because if you allowed yourself to accept that as truth you would have to look at other UKIP policy and you are terrified that you would find it more in line with your personal views than Labour policy is.

They aren't taking just as many votes of Labour, they are eating into the Tory vote.

No they are not catman.

Would you say taking minimum wage out of taxation is a far right policy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:37 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

No they are not catman.

Are the far right members aware of that policy?

Can't see that going down too well with the majority of the supporters!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

No they are not catman.

It has been official policy for well over 4 years now and membership is growing at an exponential rate - it is exactly the sort of policy that UKIP supporters want because we are not far right - well over half of supporters are those who have never previously voted or had anything to do with politics and the remainder are made up equally of former Tories and former Labour. Our candidate in Wythenshawe is son of a trades union and former Labour man.

The Tories desperately want people like you to think UKIP is far right - because it means you wont actually look at what UKIP stands for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:48 pm

labour revival wrote:Many are fed up with the Tories apparently ' not doing enough' on immigration. Quote JD

The Tories aren't in charge it is a coalition, The right of the Tory party want to close the borders to all but those required for business needs and that have skills, It is Labour who opened the doors to wholesale immigration. Keep up JD they admitted it.

Drinky, as a deep-cover conservative concern troll, you really suck. :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
labour revival wrote:Many are fed up with the Tories apparently ' not doing enough' on immigration. Quote JD

Drinky, as a deep-cover conservative concern troll, you really suck. :D

Please note he is a true blue Tory - not a nice purple UKIP like me  ::happ:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:54 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

It has been official policy for well over 4 years now and membership is growing at an exponential rate - it is exactly the sort of policy that UKIP supporters want because we are not far right - well over half of supporters are those who have never previously voted or had anything to do with politics and the remainder are made up equally of former Tories and former Labour.   Our candidate in Wythenshawe is son of a trades union and former Labour man.

The Tories desperately want people like you to think UKIP is far right - because it means you wont actually look at what UKIP stands for.

Why do so many members/supporters/councilors make so many far right statements then!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:21 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

No they are not catman.

Eradicating the minimum wage is the the far right policy Reducing tax for millionaires is tory policy.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

It has been official policy for well over 4 years now and membership is growing at an exponential rate - it is exactly the sort of policy that UKIP supporters want because we are not far right - well over half of supporters are those who have never previously voted or had anything to do with politics and the remainder are made up equally of former Tories and former Labour.   Our candidate in Wythenshawe is son of a trades union and former Labour man.

Why do so many members/supporters/councilors make so many far right statements then!  Rolling Eyes 

A better question is why do the media only report on the far right statements?

Did the national press report when UKIPs disability spokesman forced a local taxi company to retract its policy of refusing to provide transport for wheelchair users within 48 hours of them making it? Do they report when she has to be carried into venues to speak because they are not wheelchair accessible?

Yes we have a small minority of members who have extreme views - as does every party. Our biggest problem is that as a new party with very very limited funds (Lib Lab Con get taxpayers funding for campaigning for elections - we do not) is that power hungry nuts see us as a means to their own ends - and some of them are smooth talking bastards as well. This is why we are toughening our selection procedures all the time but no we are not perfect - and accept we never will be. Our policy is referendums and instructions from the electorate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
sphinx wrote:

No they are not catman.

Eradicating the minimum wage is the the far right policy Reducing tax for millionaires is tory policy.

While UKIPs policy is taking minimum wage out of taxation - so is that a far right policy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:32 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

sphinx...I think you know there are far more disgruntled Tory voters who have turned to UKIP than Labour?

Would you agree with that or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Wouldn't it be better if British people had those jobs? People are always saying there are no jobs around, but there must be if immigrants come here and work.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 pm

...but as the majority party the Tories mainly call the shots Drinky, I know Labour never done enough to curb immigration , but it's a myth that Labour ' opened the flood hates' Drinky ffs!..they had been open long before Labour swept to victory on 97.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Wouldn't it be better if British people had those jobs? People are always saying there are no jobs around, but there must be if immigrants come here and work.

...but not all British people are skilled doctors or surgeons , I agree that only skilled people who will bring something to this country should be allowed , or others who will work any job, so long as they have not just come here for benefits...

Bit can't say I would actually blame them for trying if they are so poor...

I also think orphaned kids should be allowed to come here if a family is found for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

...but not all British people are skilled doctors or surgeons , I agree that only skilled people who will bring something to this country should be allowed , or others who will work any job, so long as they have not just come here for benefits...

I also think orphaned kids should be allowed to come here if a family is found for them.

What about people here who could work at any job? I don't see the point of having British people out of work if there are jobs out there. This thing you keep saying about "poor" people. Well if they got those jobs they wouldn't be so poor would they?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

But can't say I would actually blame them for trying if they are so poor...

What about people here who could work at any job? I don't see the point of having British people out of work if there are jobs out there. This thing you keep saying about "poor" people. Well if they got those jobs they wouldn't be so poor would they?

...I was referring to full time work, if that can be found...

It does not lay folk here to work full time,whereas it does to work part time and get tax credits.

Immigrants will work whatever hours they can get, as any money they earn here is afar better than back home.

What's the problem with immigrants working here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

sphinx...I think you know there are far more disgruntled Tory voters who have turned to UKIP than Labour?

Would you agree with that or not?

No the numbers are about the same - they vary somewhat according to geography but they are broadly similar.

The Tories want to perpetuate the myth because they hope to get voters back (they wont) and Labour perpetuate it because they dont want to admit they are loosing voters (although they have just set up a specific group to fight UKIP)

The reality is that UKIP is nothing like the Tories and is nothing like Labour - both those parties are now dedicated to big government that looks over peoples shoulders every second of every day and which interferes to a massive degree. UKIP wants government returned to its proper sphere of being a servant of the people to carry out the wishes of the people. Disgruntled members of all parties come to UKIP to start with a protest - most of them stay because they discover we do things differently and they find they like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It does not lay folk here to work full time,whereas it does to work part time and get tax credits.

Immigrants will work whatever hours they can get, as any money they earn here is afar better than back home.

Are you not one of these people who feels sorry for those who can't get jobs? Now you're saying that they choose not to? No wonder the country's in a mess if people prefer to rely on tax credits rather than earn their own money.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The problem with "the others who will work any job" is that they cause wages to be depressed. If there are one hundred positions for a thingummybob and one hundred bobbers to do them then each employer will consider offering higher pay to get the best bobber. If there are 1000 bobbers then wages go down because employers know they will get people fighting for positions.

UKIP take the position that where there is a skills shortage such as dentists then immigrants should be welcomed - but where there is already a surplus resulting in wage depression such as factory work, then we should accept no more. Remember wage depression results in more benefits even if the people are working because they need top up benefits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The reason they work here is because they learned back home no work equals no money. That is a lesson that can be applied to British people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:23 pm

...Even the UKIP spokesman on Question Time tonight, she has admitted to being a Libertarian...They don't agree with any kind of welfare state, just fuck off and die if you can't afford to support yourself, even if you are made redundant etc...and can't find a job, through no fault of your own!

UKIP is full of these nasty far right fascists!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Catman wrote:...Even the UKIP spokesman on Question Time tonight, she has admitted to being a Libertarian...They don't agree with any kind of welfare state, just fuck off and die if you can't afford to support yourself, even if you are made redundant etc...and can't find a job, through no fault of your own!

UKIP is full of these nasty far right fascists!

Do you even know what a Libertarian is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down