NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why America Is A Great Country To Me

+2
'Wolfie
Lurker
6 posters

Go down

Why America Is A Great Country To Me Empty Why America Is A Great Country To Me

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:49 pm

Yes, the US has many problems, but more than any other nation. This one has been built on Multiculturalism. Its had a hard and appalling prejudice road getting where it is today, but it was certainly founded based upon secular and Liberal principles. Sadly this has faltered many times and seen, some of the worst hate and prejudice, but it shows the country is still young and learning. Hence why I am optimistic, it could end up being the template for the rest of the world. Once it does away with identity politics and tribalism.

It certainly is one nation, that has been able to unite people under one banner, being American. No matter their ethnicity. Its still an ongoing struggle to achieve this, espcially under that dickhead Trump. But in time, he will fade away, just like every other bad penny. Which is why people should never give up hope, for a better future

To me, this is why America is great, as it has produced some of the greatest artists musically

Cool

Back to top Go down

Why America Is A Great Country To Me Empty Re: Why America Is A Great Country To Me

Post by Lurker Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Thanks, Didge. America WAS great until Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon appeared. We must cling to the good and flush Trump's hate lemmings down the toilet and concentrate on the good.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Why America Is A Great Country To Me Empty Re: Why America Is A Great Country To Me

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Basketball

IF the USA is such a great "country", then what does that make Britain, Germany, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Japan, and similar 'liberal democracies' in comparison ???

The importance given to "States' Rights" in the American constitution means that the USA can often seem like a union of 50 individual countries, rather than one 'commonwealth' nation..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:17 pm

Lurker wrote:Thanks, Didge. America WAS great until Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon appeared. We must cling to the good and flush Trump's hate lemmings down the toilet and concentrate on the good.

The decline actually began with Nixon, and progressed rapidly with GWB. The US is no longer a democracy...two-thirds of the presidents of this century received less than a majority of the votes.

The US is not a nation of laws. Status matters more. Vice-president Cheney waked away from his crimes without a scrape. The Russian spy, Donald Trump, will walk away from his crimes, and never see a day in an orange jump suit. Devin Nunez will never see a day in jail for aiding and abetting treason.

This is a nation whose military rapes, kidnaps, tortures, baby-snatches, and relies on Concentration Kamps.

Piss on that "great country" shit.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:08 am

Why America Is A Great Country To Me QSdhJ0x
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:02 am

America needs a new, modern constitution, I think. The current one is WAY behind the times. Just consider how many things the constitution now gets wrong:

* Slavery was legal.

* The most lethal guns were single-shot muskets. Today an AR-style gun is available to the public in America that was literally designed to destroy internal organs. https://www.wired.com/2016/06/ar-15-can-human-body/

* The most advanced information technology was mail carried on foot, horseback or on a boat.

* The majority of the people were farmers. Today more than 8 out of 10 Americans live in cities or towns, yet the constitution still disproportionately favors rural voters.

* International trade was much more like a game played by rich men than the backbone of the global economy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:38 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:America needs a new, modern constitution, I think. The current one is WAY behind the times. Just consider how many things the constitution now gets wrong:

* Slavery was legal.

* The most lethal guns were single-shot muskets. Today an AR-style gun is available to the public in America that was literally designed to destroy internal organs. https://www.wired.com/2016/06/ar-15-can-human-body/

* The most advanced information technology was mail carried on foot, horseback or on a boat.

* The majority of the people were farmers. Today more than 8 out of 10 Americans live in cities or towns, yet the constitution still disproportionately favors rural voters.

* International trade was much more like a game played by rich men than the backbone of the global economy.

I agree with that, although I think just wait a few years so it can include AI as that will be a real game changer.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:43 am

The US lives by an antique Constitution like Christians live by an antique Bible. Ancient texts aren't relevant today.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:56 am

Can't believe I left out the one really boring thing that would be the single best thing to improve America - campaign finance reform!

Right now it's not JUST that elections, and politicians, are bought and paid for by those who can afford to grab the reins of power.

It's also the way they do it. Basically every American, especially around an election, is subject to a near-endless barrage of psychological warfare, and it's only getting worse now that Russia's stuck its nose in and thrown all pretense of civility aside, encouraging even mainstream Republicans to do the same through Trump.

Campaigns (congressional and presidential) should be financed by public funds and contributions that are severely regulated to the point that there's somebody looking at every last check a candidate cashes. Contributions should be capped at a reasonable point that makes it possible (if somewhat difficult) for poor Americans to vote with their dollars the way the rich do. Make the cap $500.

What this would do is enable a politician who actually cares more about the welfare of the people to beat a candidate who only cares about the rich getting richer. And it would cut back on the sheer divisive noise that Americans are tortured with now. After time, it would enable third parties to compete at the same level as the Republicans and Democrats (most of their structure is aimed at raising money).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:26 am

You guys are attending to the surficial stuff.  America cannot be reformed.  It has a deep, divisive calderon within it.  It is a mixture of two fundamentally opposing forces, ready to blow at any time.

The sooner we realize, and rectify the situation, the sooner the body will be healed. It can take two years, or it might take a whole century if we drag out heels.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:34 pm

Yeah, America has the dumb shits on the right and the intelligent folks on the left. The two will never see eye to eye on anything.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Didge wrote:It certainly is one nation, [1] that has been able to unite people under one banner, being American. No matter their ethnicity. Its still an ongoing struggle to achieve this, espcially under that dickhead Trump.  [2] But in time, he will fade away, just like every other bad penny. Which is why people should never give up hope, for a better future

Wrong on both counts.

[1]  As Trump has proven, the underlying European base has been unable to incorporate people of color.  The Muslim ban.  Charlottesville.  Puerto Rico.  The police genocide of black men.  And a self-created crisis with family separation of border Hispanics.  America is a complete failure.

[2] There is no getting over Trump...he has uncovered the reality of America.  There is no healing blanket that will cover America and make the evil spirits flee.  In every case, Trump plays upon what was already there...what is the basic stuff of America.  Trump has an uncanny knack, not of invented the new, but of exploiting the past--the  impolite underbelly of America. His famous MAGA is not a call for anything new, but for a return to all that has proved to be ugly about America.

Two more things: Trump (and Republicans) are ripping apart the constitutional fabric of America--two of three presidents in this century have been appointed, not elected--even as they destroy the rule of law.  It is said that there is no one above the law, but we constantly see political people belie this.  Cheney?  OJ?  Bush?  The rule is consumed by the exceptions.

And now, Trump. If he isn't in an orange prison suit in two years, you will know that law has collapsed in the United States.  Frankly, I don't know why Pablo Escobar (El Chapo) doesn't run for president.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Why America Is A Great Country To Me 3724572420

There are two types of people in North America...

Canadians..

And those who wish they were Canadian.

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Can't believe I left out the one really boring thing that would be the single best thing to improve America - campaign finance reform!

Right now it's not JUST that elections, and politicians, are bought and paid for by those who can afford to grab the reins of power.

It's also the way they do it. Basically every American, especially around an election, is subject to a near-endless barrage of psychological warfare, and it's only getting worse now that Russia's stuck its nose in and thrown all pretense of civility aside, encouraging even mainstream Republicans to do the same through Trump.

Campaigns (congressional and presidential) should be financed by public funds and contributions that are severely regulated to the point that there's somebody looking at every last check a candidate cashes. Contributions should be capped at a reasonable point that makes it possible (if somewhat difficult) for poor Americans to vote with their dollars the way the rich do. Make the cap $500.

What this would do is enable a politician who actually cares more about the welfare of the people to beat a candidate who only cares about the rich getting richer. And it would cut back on the sheer divisive noise that Americans are tortured with now. After time, it would enable third parties to compete at the same level as the Republicans and Democrats (most of their structure is aimed at raising money).

Do you know, I made this thread, because I see it is the people that make a great country. Of which the US is a stand point for how a country born from Multiculturialism has overcome countless hurdles or hate and evil. To become one as a nation.

Yet sadly, this is all going backwards and falling apart, because of the left and right. They only care about their beliefs, over the country and both are guilty of this. Its become tribalism all over again. All you are doing on each side, is drawing each other closer and closer to a civil war.

I mean you care about people getting rich?

Seriously, is that really the problem?

Is that then going to be the standpoint to discriminate people on?

That they have done well with their lives?

This is what is so wrong with the left mentality, they are as hateful as the right at times

You will never solve problems via blame and hate. History has shown, we have not learnt a damn thing from doing so

You are just one in a long line of idiots that has hated the rich and seeked to blame them and guess what happened?

Tens of millions dying in Communist barbaric regemes, that loathed and hated those better off

Seriously, when are you and the right going to wake up and stop blaming each other and actually work together

I posted a thread here, as someone British, in respect to another country, and you lefties shat all over it.

Do you know why, because not one of you actually gives a shit about your country

All you Democrats and the Republicans want to do, is blame each other

Your country has many great things and could be so much better. That will happen, when you all learn to grow up

The fact that not one of you yanks, can not think of anything good to say about your nation, shows you are a very broken people. As hate drives you more than unity

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:38 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Why America Is A Great Country To Me 3724572420

Canadians..

tongue

Spot on.  I'm beginning to wish I were Canadian. Twisted Evil

Except, I have a better solution: The Pacific States of America.  No one here favors, or wants anything to do with the south, and the mid-western hunting grounds of the southerners.  If we could, we'd hook up with the northeastern reaches of the continent, but that appears to be too complicated.

We are actually discussing the very issues that have prompted me to come up with the Pacific States of America.  If you have any sympathy for the issues raised in this thread, then you have to agree that my solution is the best.

Let's get on with it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:48 am

Quill wishes he was Canadian

Which means, he wishes that Britain won the American Revolution basically

Why America Is A Great Country To Me 5babc72a58cabf9ba06c4887d3f36005

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:06 am

Didge wrote:Quill wishes he was Canadian

Which means, he wishes that Britain won the American Revolution basically

Nah, Britain backed the south.  Civil war too.  Essentially, the British were responsible for slavery--only, keep it over here. When I speak of the two antagonistic Americas, the north were the ones who really beat the British--in both wars.  Oh, Virginia lent us Washington and Madison, but the men and spirit came from Massachusetts and New York.

The Canadians have turned out to be on the better side, joined with the north.  Go figure.  That's why I would truly welcome B.C., Yukon and Northwest Territories in the Pacific States of America.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:09 am

I mean its a fair point why Quill would want to be a Loyalist

I mean we did end slavery decades before the US and without bloodshed in the UK

Sadly those pesky children that went off to the US, never learnt any real values from the British nation. They acted like spoilt brats, thinking they could continue to own people.

Imagine how great and better the Us would have been under British rule

I guess that is where the US went wrong. When they threw their dummies out of the pram in 1776

I Mean it really says something, when a Yank, claims its better to still be a part of the British Empire, than part of Liberty

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:20 am

Didge wrote:I mean its a fair point why Quill would want to be a Loyalist

My mother's family were loyalists, from Staunton, Virginia.    Haha...they had to flee to the Caribbean, and reenter the US decades later through Ontario.  Which would make me part Canadian--maybe that's why I'm so humanist and reasonable.

But there's a better answer to the great American rift.  California has the economy, and with the other western states, the space, the tolerance and the civil quality to form the greatest nation on earth.  Perhaps Pennsylvania north, will join with the eastern provinces of Canada, and we can become great friends.

Let the south join with the banana republics of South America...perfectly suitable for them.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:23 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I mean its a fair point why Quill would want to be a Loyalist

My mother's family were loyalists, from Staunton, Virginia.    Haha...they had to flee to the Caribbean, and reenter the US decades later through Ontario.  Which would make me part Canadian--maybe that's why I'm so humanist and reasonable.

But there's a better answer to the great American rift.  California has the economy, the space, the tolerance and the civil quality to form the greatest nation on earth.  Perhaps Pennsylvania north, will join with the eastern provinces of Canada, and we can become great friends.

Let the south join with the banana republics of South America...perfectly suitable for them.

So in other words, you are a traitor to the Us and Liberty... Laughing

Glad you think of the British as Humanists

Its time you saw the error of your ways

Don't worrry, we forgive your negligence and are happy to take you back into the Empire

I mean california, should be given back to the Spanish, after all, those damn Yankee's stole this from those other Spanish Colonials

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:42 am

Didge wrote:So in other words, you are a traitor to the Us and Liberty...

To the contrary, I'm supportive of the original principles: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Thomas Jefferson, The Declaration of Independence

Didge wrote:Glad you think of the British as Humanists

I said Canadians are humanists, but the British do all right.

Didge wrote:I mean california, should be given back to the Spanish...

California must make room for--not the Spaniards--but the Yahi natives. But we have incorporated them hundreds of years ago.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:50 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So in other words, you are a traitor to the Us and Liberty...

To the contrary, I'm supportive of the original principles: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Thomas Jefferson, The Declaration of Independence

Didge wrote:But no man is created equal, only that he should be treated equally. Hence where you are going wrong

Some men are taller or shorter, stronger or weaker, more intelligent than others.

So nobody is created equally, only that they should be treated equally, within society

Its why the founding principles in the US were born from a lie and a religious lie at that

I said Canadians are humanists, but the British do all right.

Didge wrote:But they get these principles from the British

California must make room for--not the Spaniards--but the Yahi natives.  But we have incorporated them hundreds of years ago.

How about they incorporate you, being as its their lands, not yours?

You see that is your problem, you think you have rights over the indegeneous, from the Yahi in california, to the Jews in Israel.

You are just one in a long like of Colonials, that think you have rights over others

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:59 am

Didge wrote:How about they incorporate you, being as its their lands, not yours?

We're already there.

Didge wrote:You see that is your problem, you think you have rights over the indegeneous, from the Yahi in california, to the Jews in Israel.

We get along with the Yahi in California.  We have no interest with the Israelis.

Didge wrote:You are just one in a long like of Colonials, that think you have rights over others

Our eyes are turned to the Pacific, the future of the world.  The concerns of the colonials were ended about 1830, and subsumed by the issues of the Civil War.

Colonialism is not an issue today; racism is.  The answer is in the break-up of the US.  It is too big, and too regional to exist as a singly entity.  All we cam say is, So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Why America Is A Great Country To Me W1wTQX2PMX-4

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:34 am

Actually Quill it's "tell your Mother, thanks for the Rabbit" !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:How about they incorporate you, being as its their lands, not yours?

We're already there.

Didge wrote:You see that is your problem, you think you have rights over the indegeneous, from the Yahi in california, to the Jews in Israel.

We get along with the Yahi in California.  We have no interest with the Israelis.

Didge wrote:You are just one in a long like of Colonials, that think you have rights over others

Our eyes are turned to the Pacific, the future of the world.  The concerns of the colonials were ended about 1830, and subsumed by the issues of the Civil War.

Colonialism is not an issue today; racism is.  The answer is in the break-up of the US.  It is too big, and too regional to exist as a singly entity.  All we cam say is, So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Why America Is A Great Country To Me W1wTQX2PMX-4

You see this is what is emphatically wrong with you Quill. You think, you are the representative of the US people the people of California and now the Yahi. Who by the way are extinct, because of a Genocide carried out by your ancestors. They were part of a group of the Yana people

You cannot even get that right and shit on their ethnicity and memory. Even I was unaware of this and you use the dead, now to claim you now get along with the dead?

So you do not live alongside them, as they are a group wiped from existance by takers like you.

Like takers like the Arabs, with Arabization

That is what is so beautiful about the Jews. That have reclaimed their land back from the Colonizers, the Arabs and they did it legally. Not only had many Jews been there for centuries, but those who were in dispora. Bought land from Arab owners, that their Jewish ancestors originally owned. 
They took back legally, what was their inheritance. The land of the genesis of the Jews, the one place that is actually a safe haven for the Jews

So the issues are still ongoing and hence why in Australia, the US and New Zealand, with have takers like you thinking you speak for others

None of you do

The genesis of the American people, came at a terrible price. The extinction of many indegenous groups and still you think you speak for others.

You like Trump, are part of the problem, because you instill the same tribal bullshit, that saw such indegenous groups wiped out. Now though its based on beliefs. Only people not wrapped up in political war games like you. Act with kindness and a way for others. They do acts of kindess. The left and right tug of war is heading and spiralling into disaster. As none of you can find common ground and many will suffer sadly, due to such stupidity

So racism is a problem today. For example the Arabs think they have a mythical deity right to lands, they conqured, just as the ancestors of Europeans do in the Americas and Australia ect

You are nothing more than takers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:44 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36rw5p
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n44zEWlqcHU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:00 pm

And now I shall play my Ace Card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

Its the people that can make a country great and like I said in music, the US is great and sadly, nobody ever listens to them

No country will ever be truely successful, unless its people listen to each other and take on board their concerns, having dialogue. Without hate, envy, paranoia and distrust. As that is all I see in the world today and espcially in the US. Its a world that seeks to divide people. Not one that offers hope for a brighter future for people. Its one born around constant fears

When are people going to wake up

The Trump situation and his term is not fixed for your lives and what the people of America need to do, is start looking to fix the mess. That he wil have created in his term, when they get into office. All this claptrap and airtime you give to one imbicille, solves nothing. Though I have to say, foreign policy wise, he has been better than most.

The reality is the people have to take back control of their lives and they are so afraid to do so

Stop bickering and fighting between yourselves and actually work together for a better future. Cast aside identity politics. As all it serves to do is continually divide people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:29 pm

nicko wrote:Actually Quill it's "tell your Mother, thanks for the Rabbit" !

We'll have to ask Doug Adams, who wrote Hitchiker's Guide.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:09 pm

It is strange to be discussing America with someone who has never been there, has never studied its history, and whose sole source are decades old banalities handed down by, at best, his great-grandfather.  Musical authorities?  Get a life!

Didge wrote:No country will ever be truely successful, unless its people listen to each other

Before listening to each other, there must be a common people.  Had you been paying attention, you would know the point is that there is no common population.  America was plunked down on a huge cultural and ideological rift, between a lively mercantile and manufacturing north, and a lazy, agrarian south, dependent on slaves.  Slavery has become segregation and discrimination, but ideologically nothing has changed in the past 500-years.

This rift has given us racism, guns and mass killings, concentration camps, a senseless economic policy, tattered alliances, a Muslim travel ban, a ruined Puerto Rico, Charlottesville, and a military that rapes, tortures, murders and kidnaps.  The list of symptoms goes on.

Didge wrote:what the people of America need to do, is start looking to fix the mess

Hello…that’s what I have been telling you!  As any surgeon will inform you, the way to cure a sick corpus is to cut out the cancer.  That is the metaphor that drives my thesis.  The Pacific States of America is, effectively, a principle of organizing the nation such that the cancer is identified and removed from the body.

We take the healthy parts—the Pacific coast and the northeast—and we sever the malignant parts—the south and similarly affected states—so that we have a totally healthy being left.  The leftover fat, entrails and tumorous tissue we leave to create a banana republic to join with our South American neighbors.

Didge wrote:The reality is the people have to take back control of their lives and they are so afraid to do so

I absolutely agree with this.  It takes fortitude to go forward with any surgery, especially one that is so drastic.  But in the end we will have a body that heals, appendages that grow, and internal tissue that is not destroying us.  Isn’t that the point?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:It is strange to be discussing America with someone who has never been there, has never studied its history, and whose sole source are decades old banalities handed down by, at best, his great-grandfather.  Musical authorities?  Get a life!

Didge wrote:No country will ever be truely successful, unless its people listen to each other

Before listening to each other, there must be a common people.  

Didge wrote:I'm listenting, sorry, but what have you got to say that is vald?

Hello…that’s what I have been telling you!

Didge wrote:Still waiting

I absolutely agree with this.  It takes fortitude to go forward with any surgery, especially one that is so drastic.  But in the end we will have a body that heals, appendages that grow, and internal tissue that is not destroying us.  Isn’t that the point?

Still waiting?

Nopw actually address my points or fuck off

You see this is what is emphatically wrong with you Quill. You think, you are the representative of the US people the people of California and now the Yahi. Who by the way are extinct, because of a Genocide carried out by your ancestors. They were part of a group of the Yana people

You cannot even get that right and shit on their ethnicity and memory. Even I was unaware of this and you use the dead, now to claim you now get along with the dead?

So you do not live alongside them, as they are a group wiped from existance by takers like you.

Like takers like the Arabs, with Arabization

That is what is so beautiful about the Jews. That have reclaimed their land back from the Colonizers, the Arabs and they did it legally. Not only had many Jews been there for centuries, but those who were in dispora. Bought land from Arab owners, that their Jewish ancestors originally owned.
They took back legally, what was their inheritance. The land of the genesis of the Jews, the one place that is actually a safe haven for the Jews

So the issues are still ongoing and hence why in Australia, the US and New Zealand, with have takers like you thinking you speak for others

None of you do

The genesis of the American people, came at a terrible price. The extinction of many indegenous groups and still you think you speak for others.

You like Trump, are part of the problem, because you instill the same tribal bullshit, that saw such indegenous groups wiped out. Now though its based on beliefs. Only people not wrapped up in political war games like you. Act with kindness and a way for others. They do acts of kindess. The left and right tug of war is heading and spiralling into disaster. As none of you can find common ground and many will suffer sadly, due to such stupidity

So racism is a problem today. For example the Arabs think they have a mythical deity right to lands, they conqured, just as the ancestors of Europeans do in the Americas and Australia ect

You are nothing more than takers

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:23 pm

You are all over the place with that post, didge.  The question is quite simple: What is best for American's original values: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Life: How do we fulfill our love of life? Wars. Guns and mass killings, police genocide of blacks, complete neglect of Puerto Rico amid one of the worst storms of history, Charlottesville and the murder of people opposed to white nationalism.  All of the values of the south say murder is the way to settle things.

Liberty: How do we fulfill our passion for freedom?  Concentration camps, racism, Muslim travel ban, separation of families at the border, war by kidnap and rape, and war by torture.  Authoritarian, punitive values govern a nation born in freedom.

Pursuit of Happiness:  How do we fulfill our happiness?  Anti-immigration, gun controlled culture, anti-abortion, lack of healthcare, military dominance, racism, anti-Hispanic bias.

All the above faults are found in the south or emanate from the south.  The Pacific coast and northeast, if anything, oppose those values.  That is the rift of America.

The answer is not civil war, nor even more violence.  The answer is for each of us, voluntarily, to go our separate ways.  Let the south have all of it's negative values, as listed above.  The rest of us will depart with the values we hold dear.

It's a win-win situation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:19 pm

So again you avoided all my points yet again

You then pose views based on what you think a love of life should be

For example, part of Lord Fouls life is guns and is a love of his life. So before we even get into your view points, they are yours to what you perceieve on life and will be inherantly flawed. Its so poor because you comparing into this category, mass murder, genocide etc, when its actual beliefs, that are by far the problem. As many people with guns, never murder anyone. Those in conflict do in many cases in self defense.

You see, when you are unable to actually answer my questions, you try to rig the deck and fail badly. IT takes people to pull the trigger of a gun, with intent to kill, thus a reason. Many people are being mowed down with cars now. So the reality of your view to compare them, neglects the main issue, witch is beliefs

Well has the pursuit opf happiness brought freedom, for girls in this country, when such cultures have been imported that have seen FGM, Honour killings, grooming gangs, forced marriage etc. Would any of these crimes be happenning if not for the fact of immigrants to this country? Is that the pursuit of happiness, through immigration? How about the increased hostility, hate crimes towards women, homosexuals, Jews and other non-Muslims, by an increase in Muslim immigration for example? Are you going to ignore these problems? Where 50% of Muslims, think homosexuality should be criminalized. Is that not an issue, gone wrong with immigration? How about a vast increase in terrorism. The biggest concern of all. You see, I can turn your arguments inside out, because you poorly tried to rig the deak. Now I think nobody should be discriminated against. I have always stood by this, but you and racist groups like Black Lives matter, invoke plenty of livs, as you are doing again, claiming there is a Black gencocide going on with the US Police.

There is not of course but you want to not pursuse happiness, but hate with such poor lies. I mean your view, would mean, every Police department in the US has a policy to wipe of African Americans. There is no said policy and as seen more whites are shot and killed by the Police. What causes this is high crime levels, a gun culture and driven by relative poverty

So how do we achieve happiness, by challenging poor beliefs. Like in the Abrahamic faiths, that are prejudiced towards homosexuals for example. WE also challenge people like you that invent lies and stoke up hatred. You see you are part of this problem. The Far right and left are a big problem and why its important to challenge their hate, yours included. You do nothing to tackle actual racism, but create far more, by segregating people by their skin colour.

Now you have become such a Pinocchio of late, is just endless lies, coming out of your mouth.

Now I can rearrange the above easily, and there is way more faults in the rest of the world, but you centre only on some, some you invent and some you outright lie on

So your points were ridiculous

To someone that has had their family murdered by Latino immigrant gang. Do you think they will be then welcoming to Latino immigrants? You see, every situation will have a different view for people The reallity is though, people are entittled to beliefs. Its why we have a free society. Hence I challenge many prejudices and those who advocate discrimination. You see I am for immigration and yet can see arguements that are valid, where people have genuine concerns. You dont listen and think and cast them all as one racist group, when many are not racist at all. Some of these people are racist in their beliefs, but people have as seen genuine concerns and that immigration should be controlled. I try to take on board views and try to see what is driving the concerns of people. You just ignore them out of hand and blind to maky problems. You look at everything with tunnel vision and think seperation is the key. How wrong you are.

You say immigration is not the problem and then want to seperate from the rest of the US, when that problem is still going then exist in your new state. Talk about not understanding how to solve a problem. You still have people anti Immigration in your state, people who are also Trump supporters as well. What are you going to do? Ethically cleanse them, based on their beliefs?

So its not a win, win situation at all for you.

Now go back and answer my points

last chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:So again you avoided all my points yet again

I don't care about your points.  What are they?  If you can't be arsed to bring them up again, they must not be very important.

Certain Americans--southerners, for the most part--must live with opposition to their lifestyle.  Wouldn't they rather live in cultural peace with their own way: the alcohol, the spouse beating, their racism, the guns and mass murders, the xenophobia, the anti-immigrant, the paedophilia, and ya know...their way of life?

It's such a burden to them to have to put up with California, Oregon, Washington, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut and the New England states.  I offer them a life free of the obligation of all morals and taste...like Trump.

Let them emphasize how their glass is half-full, not half-empty.  Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:00 pm

You don't care about them, yet constantly respond to me.

I suggest you just look in the mirror and argue with yourself. If you are going to continually run away from points you are unable to answer

My money is on the mirror winning

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:25 am

Didge wrote:You don't care about them, yet constantly respond to me.

It's easy to respond to you didge.  You don't say anything.  

Before there is content (conclusions), there should be logic and facts (substantiation). However, you go right to your conclusions without any substantiation.  As a result, you pick up where most are going to sleep.

It must be an easy life for you.  You never have any work to do.  Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Why America Is A Great Country To Me Empty Church Minister Turns ‘God Bless The USA’ Into ‘God Forgive The USA’

Post by Lurker Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:45 pm

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/god-forgive-the-usa-church-song_us_5b3d85a5e4b09e4a8b29d783
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Most apropos...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:47 pm

Why America Is A Great Country To Me Democr10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Canadians..

tongue

If it wasn't for the brutal winters in Canada I'd love to live there.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:58 am

Why America Is A Great Country To Me CA6qlew
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:49 am

Lurker wrote:

Canadians..

tongue

If it wasn't for the brutal winters in Canada I'd love to live there.

Been there in December. Wind blows on the plains provinces. Colder than a witches tit, but sooo beautiful.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Canadians..

tongue

Um, you forgot Mexico, you know, millions of people, biggest Spanish speaking country in the world?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:19 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:

Canadians..

tongue

Um, you forgot Mexico, you know, millions of people, biggest Spanish speaking country in the world?

I read wolf as including Mexico. I suspect the implication of the joke is that Mexico, too, wishes it were Canadian.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 pm

By the amount of people trying to get here by fair means or foul, I think Britain is the top venue !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:15 am

Canadians..

tongue

Surprised

Some doofus gave me a "red" for this harmless little quip  !!!

Easy to see who the real "haters" (and "liars"..) are on here..

@Quill :  yep, I include Mexico in 'North America'.      tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:23 am

nicko wrote:
By the amount of people trying to get here by fair means or foul,   I think Britain is the top venue !

Smile

A few years back, a Punjabi student over here told me that Britain probably ranked #3 as a destination of choice back in the region he lived in...

After the USA and Canada, and ahead of Australia and New Zealand..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down