NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival! Empty Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival!

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:24 am

:<:i}: :<:i}: :<:i}: 
 ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 
 :::grouch:: :::grouch:: :::grouch:: 
 lol! lol! lol! 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival! Empty Re: Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:20 am

Welcome folks! :D 

Enjoy!!

Back to top Go down

Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival! Empty Re: Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 am

Welcome all!  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:02 am

lol! well now let's see how long you last
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:59 am

eddie wrote:lol! well now let's see how long you last

One of them is probably Drinky....Not long i wouldn't think.

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Hello all. How nice. Is Drinky a good poster Catman?

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:15 pm

labour revival wrote:Hello all. How nice. Is Drinky a good poster Catman?

No he isn't.

...And just like AB, if he is here, once he starts with his disruption, i'm very sure that he will be banned on sight. Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:11 pm

Happy to come here!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Happy to come here!

You're a bit premature  Wink 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm

eddie wrote:

That's rather forward young lady I hope you are not being sexist or suggestive. Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:39 pm

labour revival wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's rather forward young lady I hope you are not being sexist or suggestive. Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean.

Ah bollocks  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Belated Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival! Welcomefrom me too newbies!!! Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival! Excite20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Forum Knecky?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:22 pm

eddie wrote:

Actually I'm a late comer as I have been popping my head in and out of here for ages now but I've only just arrived!!!

There's no such thing as premature, it's always perfect timing for me every time!!!

lol! 
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:21 am

labour revival wrote:
eddie wrote:

Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Some people really just aren't that great at thinking.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Come again?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:13 pm

Sorry Tommy, LR turned out to be a banned member trying to sneak back on. His comment above was a silly suggestion that even sexually-tinged comments are against the rules here (which, of course, they're not).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sorry Tommy, LR turned out to be a banned member trying to sneak back on. His comment above was a silly suggestion that even sexually-tinged comments are against the rules here (which, of course, they're not).

Actually Ben, I think that was just, actually, a joke.  Rolling Eyes 

You're being a bit overly paranoid now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Sorry Tommy, LR turned out to be a banned member trying to sneak back on. His comment above was a silly suggestion that even sexually-tinged comments are against the rules here (which, of course, they're not).

No it wasn't, he was having a swipe at the rules here, the rules that he broke which led to him getting banned.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:
Actually I'm a late comer as I have been popping my head in and out of here for ages now but I've only just arrived!!!
There's no such thing as premature, it's always perfect timing for me every time!!!
 lol! 

No reply to this Eddy?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

No it wasn't, he was having a swipe at the rules here, the rules that he broke which led to him getting banned.  Rolling Eyes 

WHAT? Are you telling me someone got banned for this? :

Tommy Monk wrote:
Happy to come here!

eddie wrote:
You're a bit premature Wink

labour revival wrote:

Can you tell me, what frickin rule was broken?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
 lol! 

No reply to this Eddy?

I don't swallow that story  No 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Tommy Monk wrote:
Happy to come here!

eddie wrote:

labour revival wrote:

It was Drinky (PBU) Eddie, you knew it was him as well because you was laughing about him joining, then you said 'i wonder how long you will last' or words to that effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:06 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Tommy Monk wrote:
Happy to come here!

eddie wrote:

labour revival wrote:

It was Drinky (PBU) Eddie, you knew it was him as well because you was laughing about him joining, then you said 'i wonder how long you will last' or words to that effect.

BECAUSE HIS NAME IS TOMMY MONK???? SPUNK?????
IT WAS A JOKE?????????????
"How long will you last?"
"Premature"??? (ejaculation)
God, you need a break from this forum, seriously, Phil! Or you need to possibly locate your funny bone!

I don't presume who anyone is and I did not know and did not care if it was drinky, spinky, sponky or spunky!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
No reply to this Eddy?
I don't swallow that story  No 

What are you trying to say?

Come on?

Spit it out?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

God, you need a break from this forum, seriously, Phil! Or you need to possibly locate your funny bone!

I don't presume who anyone is and I did not know and did not care if it was drinky, spinky, sponky or spunky!

labour revival wrote:
That's rather forward young lady I hope you are not being sexist or suggestive. Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

labour revival wrote:
That's rather forward young lady I hope you are not being sexist or suggestive. Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean

Yes??? That deserved a banning?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

labour revival wrote:

PBU=previously banned user=Drinky (Clarkson)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

So, he was banned because he was drinky and not for what he said?
How is that even fair?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

How is that even fair?

Ask Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

How is that even fair?

Ask Ben.

I will.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Ask Ben.

I will.

Cool :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Glad you got that off your chest, and it's all cleared up!
What is like water off a ducks back for some seems to be a sticky point for others.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Tommy Monk wrote:
Happy to come here!

eddie wrote:

labour revival wrote:

LR was Drinky (Clarkson) who got banned for posting homophobic slurs and ignoring repeated warnings, all of which he later admitted to. He's not going to get around that simply by sneaking back on. I even gave him the chance to apologize and he refused.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:02 pm

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Tommy Monk = Spunk???!!! Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival! Rofl41 How rude Welcome Tommy Monk, Communications and Labour Revival! Ashame54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down