NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is so Cool - America's Got Talent - The Sacred Riana Freaky Magic

Go down

This is so Cool - America's Got Talent - The Sacred Riana Freaky Magic Empty This is so Cool - America's Got Talent - The Sacred Riana Freaky Magic

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 2:13 pm

Last edited by Didge on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

This is so Cool - America's Got Talent - The Sacred Riana Freaky Magic Empty Re: This is so Cool - America's Got Talent - The Sacred Riana Freaky Magic

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2018 7:42 pm

I did not realise she won Asia got talent and can see why she did

So cool

Back to top Go down

This is so Cool - America's Got Talent - The Sacred Riana Freaky Magic Empty Re: This is so Cool - America's Got Talent - The Sacred Riana Freaky Magic

Post by JulesV Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:30 am

The people you show are usually very talented and entertaining, didge but sorry  I fundamentally dislike this creature.

Walking on stage with a teddy bear is creepy for a start.  DISGUSTING creature, it smells of a Lolita type sexual titillation for the male audience. Might as well go the whole hog and wear a school uniform costume. Shocked

She is far more creepy than she realises. I don't like audience participation shows where the magician/entertainer touches you or interacts in any physical way, either. Hire your own human props!

Eww. No

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:41 am

She is meant to be creepy, it adds to the effect and it clearly worked with you Jules. Its all about the scare factor and that is why I think she is cool.

lol, but can understand why some may not like her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down