NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgan Freeman threatens to sue CNN and releases video he claims proves he didn't harass pregnant reporter and was instead responding to Michael Caine when he said 'I wish I was there'

Go down

Morgan Freeman threatens to sue CNN and releases video he claims proves he didn't harass pregnant reporter and was instead responding to Michael Caine when he said 'I wish I was there'   Empty Morgan Freeman threatens to sue CNN and releases video he claims proves he didn't harass pregnant reporter and was instead responding to Michael Caine when he said 'I wish I was there'

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2018 10:27 am

[*]Morgan Freeman sent a legal letter to CNN demanding a retraction of their sexual misconduct report while threatening possible legal action
[*]The actor, 80, says he never harassed reporter Chloe Melas and points to video of the incident which show his comments were directed at Michael Caine
[*]There is no accounting for the other allegations made by Melas, but the letter does point out that the only two women named in the report object to the story
[*]Tyra Martin said her comments were misrepresented and she never accused Freeman of improper conduct while Lori McCreary also denied CNN's claims
[*]Freeman's lawyers also use their letter to suggest that Melas may have been motivated by racism or a desire to advance her career
[*]CNN did not respond to a request for comment 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5782895/Morgan-Freeman-threatens-sue-CNN-never-harassed-reporter-wrote-sexual-misconduct-story.html#ixzz5GyY8K2oZ 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down