NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq is to execute up to 40 foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge after three years of jihadi occupation... despite women's pleas they're 'victims'

+3
Vintage
magica
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

Iraq is to execute up to 40 foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge after three years of jihadi occupation... despite women's pleas they're 'victims' Empty Iraq is to execute up to 40 foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge after three years of jihadi occupation... despite women's pleas they're 'victims'

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 23, 2018 11:05 am

Iraqi judiciary set to execute scores of ISIS brides as the caliphate collapses
Women given ten minutes to beg for their lives before judges decided sentence
Many of the women are reviled in Iraq for their support of their militant husbands
Some claiming they were misled into joining ISIS but few have been given mercy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5759923/Iraq-execute-40-foreign-ISIS-brides.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Iraq is to execute up to 40 foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge after three years of jihadi occupation... despite women's pleas they're 'victims' Empty Re: Iraq is to execute up to 40 foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge after three years of jihadi occupation... despite women's pleas they're 'victims'

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 23, 2018 11:07 am

One bride, a French citizen named Djamila Boutoutao, 29, appeared in court last month and claimed: 'I thought I had married a rapper.

Boutoutao is one of some 1,900 French citizens and a staggering 40,000 foreigners who travelled to Syria and Iraq to join the caliphate.

Thought she was marrying a rapper? That's about the most lame excuse I've heard so far. Every single one of them knew exactly who they were marrying and why.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Iraq is to execute up to 40 foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge after three years of jihadi occupation... despite women's pleas they're 'victims' Empty Re: Iraq is to execute up to 40 foreign ISIS brides as it exacts revenge after three years of jihadi occupation... despite women's pleas they're 'victims'

Post by magica Wed May 23, 2018 3:27 pm

These women went out there for the sole purpose of nabbing a terrorist, and being his wife. They stood and watched the disgusting and vile things this mob did to others, whilst lapping the attention from them,  well it's their turn now.

Don't care what happens to them. I have no pity, they brought it on themselves
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed May 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Didn't these women ever watch the news on television. If they did and believed the western coverage were lies, they were half way there already.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 23, 2018 4:07 pm

It's all horrible. I don't approve of the death penalty, not even in the case of Saddam Hussein. If the Brits had caught him, he might not have been hanged. These women are largely guilty and many people have died because of their support for ISIS, but the death penalty is too harsh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's all horrible. I don't approve of the death penalty, not even in the case of Saddam Hussein. If the Brits had caught him, he might not have been hanged. These women are largely guilty and many people have died because of their support for ISIS, but the death penalty is too harsh.

I agree.  Justice, in a biblical sense, is an eye-for-an-eye.  It's not even revenge, because that requires, again, an eye-for-an-eye.  These women did not do the equivalent of what is to be done to them.

They are not the killers, but the mere supporters.  I don't know what the penalty for being a proponent is, but I know it is not the same as for the killers themselves.  If it were, it would minimize the actual crimes in degree by faint comparison.

To kill them is to perpetuate (and even enhance) the gratuitous hate that caused the evil in the first place.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed May 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Some of these "wives" stood by and watched their "husbands" rape very young Girls,life imprisonment with hard labour would be appropriate !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed May 23, 2018 5:28 pm

nicko wrote:Some of these "wives" stood by and watched their "husbands" rape very young Girls,life imprisonment with hard labour would be appropriate  !

I'm not for the death penalty, never have, so hard labour would be more appropriate, but really I don't care.

They were there when heads were cut off, gays thrown from the roof, women stoned to death, men drowned in cages and also set on fire,and that's only the ones we know of!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed May 23, 2018 8:41 pm

They were an integral part of it all and equally responsible and guilty!!!

And no doubt they did their share of the barbarity that was inflicted...!!!

So bollocks to them!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed May 23, 2018 9:07 pm

The only thing is it seems to have been hard enough for the men who went there, to leave if they found what was happening disgusting, I suppose there may have been some, for the women it would have been virtually impossible, as the men have the say of life or death over them and the really committed female jihadis would happily inform on any who didn't conform. Why any females brought up in the west went out to join such a male dominated twisted regime I have no idea.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 23, 2018 11:36 pm

Vintage wrote:Didn't these women ever watch the news on television. If they did and believed the western coverage were lies, they were half way there already.  

Of course they watched it. Followed it on social media too. How do you think they got the idiot idea to go there and marry a jihadi in the first place? What did they actually think it all entailed? Mopping the brow of wounded soldiers? Reloading Mohammed's kalashnikov? Bearing litters of future martyrs? What is it with women and fucking uniforms? Because this is what it all boiled down to. The idiot glamour of being a military missus.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's all horrible. I don't approve of the death penalty, not even in the case of Saddam Hussein. If the Brits had caught him, he might not have been hanged. These women are largely guilty and many people have died because of their support for ISIS, but the death penalty is too harsh.

I agree.  Justice, in a biblical sense, is an eye-for-an-eye.  It's not even revenge, because that requires, again, an eye-for-an-eye.  These women did not do the equivalent of what is to be done to them.

They are not the killers, but the mere supporters.  I don't know what the penalty for being a proponent is, but I know it is not the same as for the killers themselves.  If it were, it would minimize the actual crimes in degree by faint comparison.

To kill them is to perpetuate (and even enhance) the gratuitous hate that caused the evil in the first place.

They should just chuck them in hell hole jail and let them grow old. The perfect punishment and plenty of years to cogitate on their own evils.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down