NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Every time I close my eyes, I see my babies. I see them dead'

2 posters

Go down

'Every time I close my eyes, I see my babies. I see them dead' Empty 'Every time I close my eyes, I see my babies. I see them dead'

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 18, 2018 4:28 am

It had been about eight hours since she survived her ex-husband's shooting spree in Ponder, north of Fort Worth, in which her three children and her boyfriend were killed.

Amanda Simpson, lying wounded in bed at a local hospital and complaining that her arms were tired, lifted her phone and went live on Facebook Wednesday evening.

"I didn't know what else to do," she begins, "but just to reach out to everybody.

"I don't know what to say. I'll tell you guys what happened another day."

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article211321769.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

'Every time I close my eyes, I see my babies. I see them dead' Empty Re: 'Every time I close my eyes, I see my babies. I see them dead'

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 4:53 am

Poor woman and again this seems to be a failing of the system. 

I understand a year previously she warned a judge about the murderers instability, when he was suicidal and nothing was done.

She has to also arrange the funeral whilst recovering in a hospital bed.

My heart goes out to the woman, who needs as much support as possible to help her through this time.

Back to top Go down

'Every time I close my eyes, I see my babies. I see them dead' Empty Re: 'Every time I close my eyes, I see my babies. I see them dead'

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 18, 2018 4:56 am

Didge wrote:Poor woman and again this seems to be a failing of the system. 

I understand a year previously she warned a judge about the murderers instability, when he was suicidal and nothing was done.

My heart goes out to the woman, who needs as much support as possible to help her through this time.

Can you imagine? Her three kids, ages 8, 6 and 4, are gone. Her boyfriend's gone. Her ex-husband killed them and himself.

I don't know how you endure something like that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 5:06 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:

Can you imagine? Her three kids, ages 8, 6 and 4, are gone. Her boyfriend's gone. Her ex-husband killed them and himself.

I cannot even begin to imagine how and why people who have this happen. Need organisations where there is people who have also gone through such truamtic and similar situations. Not sure if there is such organisations, where people lose all their children to such attacks, but there clearly must be others out there. Who have suffered with similar situations.

If there is no such organisation, there needs to be one

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:

Because you have to.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down