NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIDGE

4 posters

Go down

DIDGE Empty DIDGE

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:25 am

This post has nothing to do with posting on the loved up book thread, nor have I been drinking, I wanted to send you this when I got in but got distracted.

So I was doing a care shift today and obviously come across folks with dire illnesses and stuff and it got me thinking that life's very short and very precious, and then you clicked into my mind and I felt quite overcome with shame at the memory of just how nasty I was to you recently when you shared about your illness. In fact, quite the geranium I'd say

Just wanted you to know that even though it's only in a shallow, gemini, fucked up forum kind of way I actually really do care and wanted to sincerely wish you all the best with whatever op/treatment you go through.

You're a bloke who means well, I know that and you totally didn't deserve that shit

sorry xxx

Back to top Go down

DIDGE Empty Re: DIDGE

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:33 am

gelico wrote:
This post has nothing to do with posting on the loved up book thread, nor have I been drinking, I wanted to send you this when I got in but got distracted.

So I was doing a care shift today and obviously come across folks with dire illnesses and stuff and it got me thinking that life's very short and very precious, and then you clicked into my mind and I felt quite overcome with shame at the memory of just how nasty I was to you recently when you shared about your illness.  In fact, quite the geranium I'd say

Just wanted you to know that even though it's only in a shallow, gemini, fucked up forum kind of way I actually really do care and wanted to sincerely wish you all the best with whatever op/treatment you go through.

You're a bloke who means well, I know that and you totally didn't deserve that shit

sorry xxx

You just made me cry gelico

I know you care and like me, just say things in anger

You have nothing to apologise for. I have always held you in high regard and you always make me laugh with your humour and I am sorry for the many crap things I have said to you.

Its in the past what we both said and i know, there is nothing you would not do, to help people. You are a great mother and an inspiration to your children. The stories you relate about your late husband, always fills me with warmth. In how you had true love. It saddens me, that he is no longer here and it must be horrible for you.

Thank you for this Gelico. You know I could never dislike you, I am simple a twat at times.. Laughing

I will update you on my progress via a PM, when I have the surgery 

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:35 am

gelico wrote:

So I was doing a care shift today and obviously come across folks with dire illnesses and stuff and it got me thinking that life's very short and very precious, and then you clicked into my mind and I felt quite overcome with shame at the memory of just how nasty I was to you recently when you shared about your illness.  In fact, quite the geranium I'd say

sorry xxx

So everybody's come over all beautiful and mind blowing tonight?

Oh my god, I love you guys. Thank you for posting this where we can read it. I may actually run out of tears.

Such a wonderful post, gelico.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:38 am

Hahahahahaha gels you are so up my street.

Gemini tings! You are a crazy honest girl after my own heart.

Don’t fucking change nutcase. My fellow Gemini. X
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:41 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

sorry xxx

You have nothing to apologise for. I have always held you in high regard and you always make me laugh with your humour and I am sorry for the many crap things I have said to you.

Its in the past what we both said and i know, there is nothing you would not do, to help people. You are a great mother and an inspiration to your children. The stories you relate about your late husband, always fills me with warmth. In how you had true love. It saddens me, that he is no longer here and it must be horrible for you.

Thank you for this Gelico. You know I could never dislike you, I am simple a twat at times.. Laughing

x

thank you didge, and yes i'd appreciate an update.

i have to go now. i did a 3.00pm - 10.30pm shift and it was fucking manic. i got in about 11.30 and have been drinking tea like billy-o. I'm now gonna go and piss for England and then hit the sack

take care xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:44 am

eddie wrote:Hahahahahaha gels you are so up my street.

Gemini tings! You are a crazy honest girl after my own heart.

Don’t fucking change nutcase. My fellow Gemini. X

I don't know how to change eddie

if i did then maybe i would

but then i might not like that

so i'd have to change back again

so maybe just not bother to change in the first place

better the devil you know eh edds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:44 am

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

x

thank you didge, and yes i'd appreciate an update.

i have to go now.  i did a 3.00pm - 10.30pm shift and it was fucking manic.  i got in about 11.30 and have been drinking tea like billy-o.  I'm now gonna go and piss for England and then hit the sack

take care xx

Ha ha, I love how you never hold back in speaking your mind.. Laughing

Take care Gelico.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:48 am

Jesus, you two. Now I want to take you both out to a pub next time I come up to see eddie. Sounds like a good time, eh?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:49 am

The Twat and Trumpet?

Hell, yeah

night Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:54 am

gelico wrote:

The Twat and Trumpet?

Hell, yeah

night Ben

I was thinking more like Ye Olde Whinge Innit, but your choice. Night.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:55 am

gelico wrote:

The Twat and Trumpet?

Hell, yeah

night Ben

DIDGE 3489511464

Sorry, but I have moved onto the "Hairy Minge BAR"

@Ben, Next time in the Uk, it would be great to meet up.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:44 pm

Keep me updated too, please didge.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:49 pm

eddie wrote:Keep me updated too, please didge.

Of course I will eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:54 pm

I haven't been on here for a while got some serious shit going on right now - but didge whatever it is you are going through I hope you get well soon .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:I haven't been on here for a while got some serious shit going on right now - but didge whatever it is you are going through I hope you get well soon .

Thanks Dibs

Hope everyone has a lovely evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:48 pm

Awww....you guys. I love you

This is such a nice forum ....if there was ever a forum meet up, I think I would actually turn up. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Syl wrote:Awww....you guys. I love you

This is such a nice forum ....if there was ever a forum meet up, I think I would actually turn up.  Cool

Crawler Twisted Evil
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:08 pm

This is such a nice forum ....if there was ever a forum meet up, I think I would actually turn up.  Cool

Well, you’re all going to be invited to our wedding.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:I haven't been on here for a while got some serious shit going on right now - but didge whatever it is you are going through I hope you get well soon .

are you ok Dibs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:10 pm

eddie wrote:

that's nice

i have already very generously decided to donate to you both my odd sock collection in celebration (and there's loads of them)

you never know when they may come in handy

you know, for making puppets and stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:12 pm

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:

that's nice

i have already very generously decided to donate to you both my odd sock collection in celebration (and there's loads of them)

you never know when they may come in handy

you know, for making puppets and stuff

also great to use as throw away surfaces wipers, bath cleaners etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:38 pm

gelico wrote:

are you ok Dibs?

I am thanks x

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:39 pm

eddie wrote:

When is the wedding edds x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:09 pm

magica wrote:

Crawler Twisted Evil

Shut it....I actually do mean it. tongue
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:13 pm

eddie wrote:

Really? I love you

I am perusing new hats as I type. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:

Crawler Twisted Evil

Shut it....I actually do mean it. tongue

DIDGE 4211521542
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:45 pm

Is the whole forum invited?
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:49 pm

magica wrote:Is the whole forum invited?

everyone except you I think Mags

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:17 pm

gelico wrote:

lol!

That's a shame. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:09 pm

We are going to have a party, yes, so everyone is invited. I may make name stickers for everyone hahahahaha you’ll have your forum name on it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:38 pm

gelico wrote:

lol!

DIDGE 3201073460
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:38 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote: