NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I am disgusted any human being could stoop so low': Grenfell Tower victims slam fraudster who lied about losing her husband and flat in £19,000 scam as she is jailed for more than four years

2 posters

Go down

'I am disgusted any human being could stoop so low': Grenfell Tower victims slam fraudster who lied about losing her husband and flat in £19,000 scam as she is jailed for more than four years Empty 'I am disgusted any human being could stoop so low': Grenfell Tower victims slam fraudster who lied about losing her husband and flat in £19,000 scam as she is jailed for more than four years

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:15 am

• Joyce Msokeri filled a room at the Hilton hotel with donations from well-wishers

• When her lies were exposed, she paid a vulnerable man to act as her husband

• She switched her story, claiming he'd been living in a Margate cave after the fire 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5586589/Fraudster-posed-widow-Grenfell-Tower-victim-19-000-scam-jailed.html

Back to top Go down

'I am disgusted any human being could stoop so low': Grenfell Tower victims slam fraudster who lied about losing her husband and flat in £19,000 scam as she is jailed for more than four years Empty Re: 'I am disgusted any human being could stoop so low': Grenfell Tower victims slam fraudster who lied about losing her husband and flat in £19,000 scam as she is jailed for more than four years

Post by nicko Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:31 am

Government gave All survivors £5.000 each. Donations of food and clothes filled two Warehouses,
Money donated was over £2,000,000.
Where did it all go?
Why has this building not been demolished yet?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I am disgusted any human being could stoop so low': Grenfell Tower victims slam fraudster who lied about losing her husband and flat in £19,000 scam as she is jailed for more than four years Empty Re: 'I am disgusted any human being could stoop so low': Grenfell Tower victims slam fraudster who lied about losing her husband and flat in £19,000 scam as she is jailed for more than four years

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:12 pm

What a scumbag... hope she is deported too!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down