NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilarious Video Of Crawfish Smoking A Cigarette And Drinking A Beer

+2
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
6 posters

Go down

Hilarious Video Of Crawfish Smoking A Cigarette And Drinking A Beer Empty Hilarious Video Of Crawfish Smoking A Cigarette And Drinking A Beer

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Before this crawfish met its demise, it enjoyed a last cigarette and a beer.

The hiarious video was posted on Twitter over the weekend, and has since gone viral with more than 45,000 retweets and more than 72,000 likes.

The short clip features a crawfish hanging off a beer can with a cigarette in its claw, moving the cigarette back and forth as if it's actually smoking it.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/7074/Hilarious-Video-Of-Crawfish-Smoking-A-Cigarette-And-Drinking-A-Beer

Back to top Go down

Hilarious Video Of Crawfish Smoking A Cigarette And Drinking A Beer Empty Re: Hilarious Video Of Crawfish Smoking A Cigarette And Drinking A Beer

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:13 am

Suspect

Those southern redneck yobs who created that sick video, and then dropped the crayfish into that barrel of boiling water behind them after torturing it;  are truly a bunch of demented "muthafuckers"...

And then those sick geraniums from that "sunnyskyz" shitfest site think that's a happy and uplifting video  ???

Next week, those sickos will probably be putting up "dead baby" jokes ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hilarious Video Of Crawfish Smoking A Cigarette And Drinking A Beer Empty Re: Hilarious Video Of Crawfish Smoking A Cigarette And Drinking A Beer

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:22 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect

Those southern redneck yobs who created that sick video, and then dropped the crayfish into that barrel of boiling water behind them after torturing it;  are truly a bunch of demented "muthafuckers"...

And then those sick geraniums from that "sunnyskyz" shitfest site think that's a happy and uplifting video  ???

Next week, those sickos will probably be putting up "dead baby" jokes  ?

Get a grip mate

Do you do the same everytime someone wants fresh lobster in a restaurant.

They were going to eat it and you cannot see the irony here?

You compare something you eat to dead baby jokes?

Seriously, get a grip

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:57 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect

Next week, those sickos will probably be putting up "dead baby" jokes  ?

I actually agree with you! I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:18 am

I can't stand stuff like this. Mocking animals before you kill them? It's sick and unnecessary.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:00 pm

I agree you shouldn’t “mock” them but if you eat them, you’re still fucking them over one way or another so it’s all a bit hypocritical to moan about it if you ask me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:22 pm

eddie wrote:I agree you shouldn’t “mock” them but if you eat them, you’re still fucking them over one way or another so it’s all a bit hypocritical to moan about it if you ask me.

Who says anyone here eats them?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:I agree you shouldn’t “mock” them but if you eat them, you’re still fucking them over one way or another so it’s all a bit hypocritical to moan about it if you ask me.

“Them” being animals in general, Rags.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's one thing to eat animals, and another thing to mock them as a "joke" beforehand though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:08 pm

I hate those stupid adverts featuring chickens or whatever. There used to be one where a girl told a dead chicken it had no rhythm. WTF?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:10 pm

And those vile Chicken Tonight adverts where people actually pretend to be chickens!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's one thing to eat animals, and another thing to mock them as a "joke" beforehand though.

Right. Yeah. It’s terrible to mock an animal before you kill and eat it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:39 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Right. Yeah. It’s terrible to mock an animal before you kill and eat it.

You don't think it is?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:59 pm

You aren't supposed to drop them into boiling water, they are, along with other such creatures put in cool water and the temperature gradually increased, they then become unconcious before being boiled. If people must eat other animals, then for goodness sake keep them to the highest welfare standards and despatch them quickly and humanely - if you really must that is, you don't need to though.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:15 pm

I hate the act of dropping them into boiling water.
Something else I hate is spear fishing, to see fish writhing on the end of a spear is a no no for me .
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:13 am

Vintage wrote:
You aren't supposed to drop them into boiling water, they are, along with other such creatures put in cool water and the temperature gradually increased, they then become unconcious before being boiled. If people must eat other animals, then for goodness sake keep them to the highest welfare standards and despatch them quickly and humanely - if you really must that is, you don't need to though.

Smile

I agree...

There are proper ways to go about things...

Those kind of rednecks in that video clip, torturing and demeaning the crayfish before dropping them into boiling water, are the very epitome of where America is today..

Probably all voted for Trump as well -- if they could even be bothered dragging their alcohol-and-drug-addled bodies into a polling booth.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down