NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC's Victoria Derbyshire: I walk around naked in front of my two sons…and they 'don't bat an eyelid'

2 posters

Go down

BBC's Victoria Derbyshire: I walk around naked in front of my two sons…and they 'don't bat an eyelid' Empty BBC's Victoria Derbyshire: I walk around naked in front of my two sons…and they 'don't bat an eyelid'

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:43 am

Most teenage boys would find it highly embarrassing to see their mother in the nude.

But Victoria Derbyshire has revealed that she walks around naked at home in front of her two sons, aged 11 and 13, who ‘don’t bat an eyelid’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5520581/Victoria-Derbyshire-walk-naked-two-sons.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BBC's Victoria Derbyshire: I walk around naked in front of my two sons…and they 'don't bat an eyelid' Empty Re: BBC's Victoria Derbyshire: I walk around naked in front of my two sons…and they 'don't bat an eyelid'

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:44 am

Hands up if you walk around naked in front of your teenage kids?

I wonder if these were girls and Derbyshire was a man that this would be as acceptable?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BBC's Victoria Derbyshire: I walk around naked in front of my two sons…and they 'don't bat an eyelid' Empty Re: BBC's Victoria Derbyshire: I walk around naked in front of my two sons…and they 'don't bat an eyelid'

Post by Syl Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:48 am

Maybe it's a Lancashire thing but I was never embarrassed to beeen naked by my son when he wa a teenager, or he with me and his dad.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 am

I think it very much depends on the kids. If it embarrasses them, or they find it awkward I feel that needs to be respected too.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I think it very much depends on the kids.    If it embarrasses them, or they find it awkward I feel that needs to be respected too.

I agree.
It came naturally to us. Our toilet is in the bathroom so if one or the other was in the bath and someone wanted to wee they would knock, get the all clear, and come in.
I had many a conversation with teenage son whilst I was in the bath. Laughing

We just didn't see nudity as a big deal.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down