NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And you thought YOUR ex was difficult! Men reveal their former partners' VERY dramatic reactions to being dumped in shocking anonymous confessions

3 posters

Go down

And you thought YOUR ex was difficult! Men reveal their former partners' VERY dramatic reactions to being dumped in shocking anonymous confessions  Empty And you thought YOUR ex was difficult! Men reveal their former partners' VERY dramatic reactions to being dumped in shocking anonymous confessions

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:55 pm

[*]Anonymous men confessed their most shocking experiences with an ex
[*]Men claimed women had made misguided attempts to win them back
[*]One said a former partner seduced his own father as a form of revenge 
[*]Another said a wounded ex-girlfriend had slashed his car tyres  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5478939/Men-reveal-craziest-experiences-theyve-exes.html#ixzz59RrlaxS5 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

And you thought YOUR ex was difficult! Men reveal their former partners' VERY dramatic reactions to being dumped in shocking anonymous confessions  Empty Re: And you thought YOUR ex was difficult! Men reveal their former partners' VERY dramatic reactions to being dumped in shocking anonymous confessions

Post by Syl Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:50 pm

What's that expression....'There is no wrath like a woman scorned' Shocked

I'm sure many men can be just as bad, but either way, I can never understand why anyone plans revenge if they have been dumped. It just means the man/woman doesn't want you any more, and hurtful though that must be, surely the best 'revenge' is to move on with your life and find happiness somewhere else.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

And you thought YOUR ex was difficult! Men reveal their former partners' VERY dramatic reactions to being dumped in shocking anonymous confessions  Empty Re: And you thought YOUR ex was difficult! Men reveal their former partners' VERY dramatic reactions to being dumped in shocking anonymous confessions

Post by eddie Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Revenge is something I have never even contemplated no matter how badly I’ve been treated (and I have been treated badly at times).

I don’t even consider it. It’s pointless, like worry and guilt.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:59 pm

eddie wrote:Revenge is something I have never even contemplated no matter how badly I’ve been treated (and I have been treated badly at times).

I don’t even consider it.  It’s pointless, like worry and guilt.

Same here, I have never been dumped but I have had people treat me badly....my way is to accept they have acted badly and move on, or just end whatever relationship I have had with the person and not dwell on the whys and wherefores..
Life's too short to play the martyr or plan revenge.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Revenge is something I have never even contemplated no matter how badly I’ve been treated (and I have been treated badly at times).

I don’t even consider it.  It’s pointless, like worry and guilt.

Same here, I have never been dumped but I have had people treat me badly....my way is to accept they have acted badly and move on, or just end whatever relationship I have had with the person and not dwell on the whys and wherefores..
Life's too short to play the martyr or plan revenge.

I agree with y'all. Revenge is like a gravestone: a monument to how they got you. I sometimes think that acts of revenge are a call for the person to come back...or at least, to remember you.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down