NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school

5 posters

Go down

It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school Empty It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Four Broward County Sheriff's deputies failed to enter Florida high school during shooting: Report
by Diana Stancy Correll | Feb 23, 2018, 5:22 PM  

A total of four Broward County Sheriff’s deputies failed to enter Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., during last week's mass shooting, according to a new report.

On Friday, it was reported that Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson, who served as the armed school resource officer, did not enter the school as the shooting occurred.

But Peterson wasn’t the only one — three other Broward County Sheriff’s deputies also remained outside the school with their pistols drawn as they took cover behind their vehicles, CNN reports.

Additionally, the Coral Springs police officers who arrived at the school later were frustrated and surprised that the sheriff’s deputies did not accompany them as they entered the school, sources told CNN.

It’s uncertain if the shooter was present in the building once the Coral Springs police reached the school.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel on Thursday revealed video footage of Peterson that showed he did not enter the school upon arriving at the west side of the high school’s freshman building, despite the fact he was armed.

“Devastated. Sick to my stomach. There are no words,” Israel said Thursday to reporters, noting Peterson should have entered the building and killed the shooter.

Peterson was initially suspended, but ended up resigning instead.

In total, 17 people lost their lives in the shooting. Nikolas Cruz, the 19-year-old suspect, is in custody and faces 17 counts of premeditated murder.

It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school 1060x600-8c19b5dfc8f73a6f93e0af5bef09b21b
Watchin and waiting...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school Empty Re: It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Bloody hell.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school Empty Re: It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Musta been a shift change... Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:48 pm

I readt he shooter managed to walk out of the school after his killing spree by mingling with other students, I'm not surprised.
He could no doubt have doubled his score whilst the people paid to protect were cowering outside.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:31 pm

"And the final practical lesson of Columbine is a revolution in police response tactics. Cops followed the old book at Columbine: surround the building, set up a perimeter, contain the damage. That approach has been replaced by the “active shooter protocol.” Optimally, it calls for a four-person team to advance in a diamond-shaped wedge. (If there isn’t time to gather four officers, a single officer should charge in alone.) They’re trained to move toward the sound of gunfire and neutralize the shooter. "

The taxpayers of Broward County were not funding a police department but a welfare program for middle aged white guys.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:12 pm

It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school 479860004

That fuckup Sheriff Israel was their boss...

Four under-trained, under-resourced minimum wage "deputies" are not well trained tactical response cops.. In fact, they're not far above your entry-level security guards.

Madfuckbraindawg can harp on all he likes "tax payers funds" and "police protocol" all he likes, but his idiotic ramblings on here about having an underpaid and under-resourced lone person charging into an unknown situation against an unknown gunman is pure bullshit..

Says more about Maddog's redneck "libertarian" attitudes than about this story itself...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:25 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school 479860004

Four under-trained, under-resourced minimum wage "deputies" are not well trained tactical response cops..  In fact, they're not far above your entry-level security guards.

Madfuckbraindawg can harp on all he likes "tax payers funds" and "police protocol" all he likes, but his idiotic ramblings on here about having an underpaid and under-resourced lone person charging into an unknown situation against an unknown gunman is pure bullshit..

Says more about Maddog's redneck "libertarian" attitudes than about this story itself...

They are well trained and paid police officers. They are also cowards. Not sure about what's wrong with you. Tourettes Maybe?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school 479860004

Four under-trained, under-resourced minimum wage "deputies" are not well trained tactical response cops..  In fact, they're not far above your entry-level security guards.

They are well trained and paid police officers.  They are also cowards. Not sure about what's wrong with you. Tourettes Maybe?
The way the armed police officers here acted is similar to the way the armed police acted in Tunisia when a terrorist went on the rampage killing 38 holidaymakers, mostly Brits.
The one officer who was on the scene at the time hid and fainted, other police units delayed their response in getting to the scene, leaving locals to face down the gunman.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

They are well trained and paid police officers.  They are also cowards. Not sure about what's wrong with you. Tourettes Maybe?
The way the armed police officers here acted is similar to the way the armed police acted in Tunisia when a terrorist went on the rampage killing 38 holidaymakers, mostly Brits.
The one officer who was on the scene at the time hid and fainted, other police units delayed their response in getting to the scene, leaving locals to face down the gunman.

Wow

Dish cops based on guilt by association

Forget the many good acts many of them do, Collate them together as one crime

Armed Police have saved many lives

Where is the recognition for that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:47 pm

It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school Fb_img16
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Some people stoop really low.

That meme was just that

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Wow

Where have I said 'all' cops?
I was comparing the way the particular police acted on the two occasions.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wow

Where have I said 'all' cops?
I was comparing the way the particular police acted on the two occasions.

Particular Police?

Lets take the many situations of armed Police

Have you compared them or based your reasoning on two cases?

Its as piss poor as the meme that maddog presented.

As if the Police, are all bad and have no morals or ethics

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:54 pm

Didge wrote:Some people stoop really low.

That meme was just that

That meme is pretty accurate. There is no shortage of police officers using their weapons in this country. Unfortunately, there was a shortage in Broward County last week when the odds were not stacked heavily in their favor.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:00 pm

Quill used the word pathetic to define the Broward County Sherriffs department. Sometimes even Quiĺl is correct. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:Some people stoop really low.

That meme was just that

That meme is pretty accurate. There is no shortage of police officers using their weapons in this country.  Unfortunately, there was a shortage in Broward County last week when the odds were not stacked heavily in

their favor.  

Really?

Based on how many US cops?

Seriously at times you come across as a complete imbicille who's only argument is guilt by association.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:14 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That meme is pretty accurate. There is no shortage of police officers using their weapons in this country.  Unfortunately, there was a shortage in Broward County last week when the odds were not stacked heavily in

their favor.  

Really?

Seriously at times you come across as a complete imbicille who's only argument is guilt by association.

The Cowards of Broward County let their citizens down. Police forces all over this country routinely do that. They are used by governments as a revenue stream. And I don't care what your impression of me is.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:18 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really?

The Cowards of Broward County let their citizens down.  Police forces all over this country routinely do that. They are used by governments as a revenue stream.  And I don't care what your impression of me is.  

Like i said, idiotic guilt by association

How many cops in the US?

How many hundreds of thousands have you just demeaned and insulted?

I think you are a pussy

Anyone that carries a knife is a pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The Cowards of Broward County let their citizens down.  Police forces all over this country routinely do that. They are used by governments as a revenue stream.  And I don't care what your impression of me is.  

How many cops in the US?

I think you are a pussy

Let it all out Didge. It will make you feel better.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:27 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

How many cops in the US?

I think you are a pussy

I see the point went over that small intellect you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes Didge, it did. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:30 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes Didge, it did.  Wink

Clearly it did.

I just insulted many people that carry knives

Was that fair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes Didge, it did.  Wink

Clearly it did.

Was that fair?

I'm pretty sure I don't care at this point.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:33 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

Clearly it did.

Was that fair?

Like I said, the point has gone so far over your head, its cleared the moon.

Trying to help you here, by doing what you did

Clearly it did not register.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Thanks for your help. You're a godsend
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:35 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

Thanks for your help.  You're a godsend  

Well considering you are unable to learn a valuable lesson here. Clearly I was unable to help you see.

Some people are closeminded I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:37 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Thanks for your help.  You're a godsend  

Well considering you are unable to learn a valuable lesson here. Clearly I was unable to help you see.

Yes they are. It's a blessing to have people like you around to help open their minds.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes they are.  It's a blessing to have people like you around to help open their minds.  

But your eyes are continually closed, as seen, by not grasping the point I was trying to make.

You cast all cops, based off what some bad cops do.

Just as we see how some people cast all Muslims based off what some extremist Muslims do.

So I used language that you would understand (pussy) and apply the same dumb reasoning on you.

Sadly you have still not learnt this lesson

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes they are.  It's a blessing to have people like you around to help open their minds.  

But your eyes are continually closed, as seen, by not grasping the point I was trying to make.

Just as we see how some people cast all Muslims based off what some extremist Muslims do.

So I used language that you would understand (pussy) and apply the same dumb reasoning on you.

Maybe I need new glasses.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:59 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

Dont think that will help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Dont think that will help.

Probably not.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:44 am

It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school 1366281442

I note that DopeyDawg and his new b/f Sly are still harping on as if those county deputies were the equivalent to well-trained and well-armed, (and better paid..) big city-based SWAT/TRG police...

Happily ignoring the fact that most county sheriffs offices in the USA often seem to be little more than cut-price replacements for a genuine local police force, when the local tightwad redneck libertarian and anti-gov't twonks don't want to pay for a properly trained and properly resourced local police system.

The Sheriff DopeyDawg and Deputy SlyDawg Comedy Hour --  NewsFix's 21sr century answer to the Quick Draw McGraw cartoon show of the 1960s  !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:It gets more pathetic 4 sheriff's deputies waited outside school 1366281442

I note that DopeyDawg and his new b/f Sly are still harping on as if those county deputies were the equivalent to well-trained and well-armed, (and better paid..) big city-based SWAT/TRG police...

Happily ignoring the fact that most county sheriffs offices in the USA often seem to be little more than cut-price replacements for a genuine local police force, when the local tightwad redneck libertarian and anti-gov't twonks don't want to pay for a properly trained and properly resourced local police system.

The Sheriff DopeyDawg and Deputy SlyDawg Comedy Hour --  NewsFix's 21sr century answer to the Quick Draw McGraw cartoon show of the 1960s  !

75 grand a year is not cut rate. The Broward County Sherriffs department is real, big city Sherriffs department. I'm sorry you don't understand that. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:09 am

"In February 2004, the Parkland City Commission approved the merger of the city's law enforcement operations with the Broward Sheriff's Office, effective March 1, 2004.
The district has an annual operating budget of approximately $7.2 million and provides for 46 positions including a district Captain, one Lieutenant, five Sergeants, 34 Deputies and five Administrative positions."

Pretty much.as I expected because I never saw any reports from the Parkland Police Department. There isn't one. The Broward County Sherriffs department is the law enforcement for the city.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:32 pm

Doent it strike you as odd why, every time there’s a mass shooting, some police officer or other, is hanging around and not moving quick enough, or didn’t take his aim, or seemingly didn’t take him down when he had the chance?

This is a very common theme during a big shooting.

Either there are an awful lot of incompetent people about (hence my statement that most people are rubbish at their jobs) or there is another reason that this is a common theme that seems to occur in mass shoootings.

We will never know.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:57 pm

eddie wrote:Doent it strike you as odd why, every time there’s a mass shooting, some police officer or other, is hanging around and not moving quick enough, or didn’t take his aim, or seemingly didn’t take him down when he had the chance?

Either there are an awful lot of incompetent people about (hence my statement that most people are rubbish at their jobs) or there is another reason that this is a common theme that seems to occur in mass shoootings.

We will never know.

It's why there are so many conspiracy theories. It's not just police officers but government in general. They almost appear to be letting these things happen. I have never been a conspiracy theorist because that would require a great deal of effort from government workers. I think this is just government indifference. These workers just want to put in their 30 years and get that big retirement from the taxpayer.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:52 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Doent it strike you as odd why, every time there’s a mass shooting, some police officer or other, is hanging around and not moving quick enough, or didn’t take his aim, or seemingly didn’t take him down when he had the chance?

We will never know.

It's why there are so many conspiracy theories.  It's not just police officers but government in general.  They almost appear to be letting these things happen.  I have never been a conspiracy theorist because that would require a great deal of effort from government workers.  I think this is just government indifference.  These workers just want to put in their 30 years and get that big retirement from the taxpayer.  

I’ve never understood why people think it’s not plausible think there might be some truth to some conspiracy theories in some cases.

I can see how it could be done, quite easily, and I don’t have power or money.

But then, I also don’t think like most people on occasion because I’m a whackadoodle and I don’t believe in anything 100%.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down