NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet!

+3
Cass
eddie
Ben Reilly
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! - Page 2 Empty The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet!

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, so the lil' lady and I have a bet going. You all can thrill from the sidelines or place bets of your own, but this is our bet, so butt the hell out of it.

The winner is the country that has the most total medals at the end of the games.

Eddie has picked Germany (because she's a Nazi whore, obvs) and I'm going with Canada because I'm so fond of their cuisine.

Winner gets to change the user's name for one week.

Game on!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet!

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:08 pm

eddie wrote:Ben Reilly: As of tomorrow, you are released from your ridiculous name,

Until the next time.  The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! - Page 2 1716015268

'o's Ben Reilly, then? Don't know that geeza, do I?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet!

Post by eddie Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:55 pm

I’m logged on, ain’t I? wrote:
eddie wrote:Ben Reilly: As of tomorrow, you are released from your ridiculous name,

Until the next time.  The Amazing Eddie vs. Ben Winter Olympics Bet! - Page 2 1716015268

E’s a right wanker, mate, to be honest. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:
I’m logged on, ain’t I? wrote:

E’s a right wanker, mate, to be honest. Rolling Eyes

Well I reckon I must be right fick.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2