NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extremely photogenic lion poses for photos

Go down

Extremely photogenic lion poses for photos Empty Extremely photogenic lion poses for photos

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:40 am

The lion looks like it could easily grace the cover of next season's Vogue magazine.

Extremely photogenic lion poses for photos BBIBmfC

The extremely photogenic animal appears to pose and shake its mane in the wind in these hilarious photos.

In one photo, the lion even dramatically looks in to the camera lens, and in another he rests majestically on a rock, casually not noticing the camera.

Alex Kirichko, 52, was the lucky photographer who managed to capture the posing lion in the Namiri Plains, Serengeti, Tanzania.

Alex, from Switzerland, said: "I went specifically to Namiri Plains to photograph the huge amounts of lions and cheetahs that there is there.

"That morning I was waiting for a storm to come to get some dramatic pictures, and the wind was very strong.

"When I spotted the lion, I couldn't help but notice that he seemed to be posing for me – I felt like I was a top fashion photographer!"

Extremely photogenic lion poses for photos BBIBh8F

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/strike-a-pose-extremely-photogenic-lion-poses-for-photos/ar-BBIMPOa?li=AAgfIYZ&ocid=ientp
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down