NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steven Segal fights back against accusations

+4
Original Quill
eddie
Syl
magica
8 posters

Go down

Steven Segal fights back against accusations Empty Steven Segal fights back against accusations

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8EOk4mATh4

yes it's alex jones but this is about steven segal and the link is youtube

hope that's ok

Back to top Go down

Steven Segal fights back against accusations Empty Re: Steven Segal fights back against accusations

Post by magica Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Alex Jones is ok imo.

Yes I heard about Steven Segal.  I haven't made my mind up yet.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Steven Segal fights back against accusations Empty Re: Steven Segal fights back against accusations

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:21 pm

magica wrote:Alex Jones is ok imo.

Yes I heard about Steven Segal.  I haven't made my mind up yet.

alex jones gets on my wick, but he still does show some interesting guests with their own views that you wont necessarily hear on mainstream news

if we are only allowed to post stuff from ben's approved list then discussion will be limited indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Ive never heard of Alex Jones and Steven Segal looks like he is wearing one of these. Shocked

Steven Segal fights back against accusations 1psc-Party-Accessory-Mustache-Fake-Nose-Eyebrow-Clown-Funny-Costume-Props-Party-Glasses-Big-Nose-Beard.jpg_640x640
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Syl wrote:Ive never heard of Alex Jones and Steven Segal looks like he is wearing one of these. Shocked

Steven Segal fights back against accusations 1psc-Party-Accessory-Mustache-Fake-Nose-Eyebrow-Clown-Funny-Costume-Props-Party-Glasses-Big-Nose-Beard.jpg_640x640

hahahahahaha

Steven Segal fights back against accusations 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:43 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:Ive never heard of Alex Jones and Steven Segal looks like he is wearing one of these. Shocked

hahahahahaha

Razz

I have never been able to stand him since it came out he was a wife batterer.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

hahahahahaha

Razz

who steven segal or alex jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

Razz

Segal. Years ago his ex wife Kelly le Brock claimed he beat her and sexually abused her throughout their marriage.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:13 pm

He’s also a shit actor who makes shit films.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

Segal. Years ago his ex wife Kelly le Brock claimed he beat her and sexually abused her throughout their marriage.

i had no idea about this, then again i have no idea about any celebrity goings on, i dont follow any of it

did he work again after those revelations?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Syl wrote:Segal. Years ago his ex wife Kelly le Brock claimed he beat her and sexually abused her throughout their marriage.

Did he do it?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:07 pm

eddie wrote:He’s also a shit actor who makes shit films.  

Soon as you see his name on the credits you think....I'll give that a miss.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:43 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:He’s also a shit actor who makes shit films.  

Soon as you see his name on the credits you think....I'll give that a miss.  

Truth.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Segal. Years ago his ex wife Kelly le Brock claimed he beat her and sexually abused her throughout their marriage.

Did he do it?

Do you mean has he been charged and found guilty... of that and numerous other accusations of sexual assault and rape.?
Not yet, but then neither has Harvey Weinstein....it is Hollywood.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Did he do it?

Do you mean has he been charged and found guilty... of that and numerous other accusations of sexual assault and rape.?

Well, there are a lot of witnesses with Weinstein. There's a fine line between gossip and a definitive conclusion.

Segal does have one of the finest guitar collections going. I've always admired his collection.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:54 pm

i'm sure i saw one of his films donkeys years ago. i think he was some kind of special agent, i cant remember but i wasn't inspired to watch any more of his films in any case

domestic violence is sickening. the thought of my dad hitting my mum or vice versa was utterly preposterous. we never saw violence growing up nor did my kids.

an old friend of mine was with a violent partner. he only hit her about 3 times in 5 years but once held a gun to her head. she naffed off to a refuge but eventually the got back together and she had a child by him

he was never physically violent again to her but she said he was still paranoid, controlling, hard to live with and she felt the threat of violence was always there even though he didn't actually threaten her she still felt vulnerable always like ''it still could'' happen.

i dont understand why anyone could stomach a relationship like that except she said he had a lot of good points. well, be that as it may they wouldn't outweigh the bad ones imo

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well, there are a lot of witnesses with Weinstein.  There's a fine line between gossip and a definitive conclusion.

Segal does have one of the finest guitar collections going.  I've always admired his collection.

There seems to be quite  lot of women coming forwards claiming Segal sexually abused them....so its not only his ex wife's account.
Seems that for years the mistreatment of the less influential by the powerful has been shrugged off as gossip.
Listen to Oprah Quill....she has seen the light, (even though she knew for years)why cant you? Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:59 pm

gelico wrote:
i'm sure i saw one of his films donkeys years ago.  i think he was some kind of special agent, i cant remember but i wasn't inspired to watch any more of his films in any case

domestic violence is sickening.  the thought of my dad hitting my mum or vice versa was utterly preposterous.  we never saw violence growing up nor did my kids.

an old friend of mine was with a violent partner.  he only hit her about 3 times in 5 years but once held a gun to her head.  she naffed off to a refuge but eventually the got back together and she had a child by him

he was never physically violent again to her but she said he was still paranoid, controlling, hard to live with and she felt the threat of violence was always there even though he didn't actually threaten her she still felt vulnerable always like ''it still could'' happen.

i dont understand why anyone could stomach a relationship like that except she said he had a lot of good points.  well, be that as it may they wouldn't outweigh the bad ones imo

scratch
Neither do I Gel, and I suspect many other women would agree, but we have never been in the position of being afraid to speak out, leave, fight back, protect children, etc...and all the other reasons women stay in abusive relationships.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:59 pm

strangely one of his brothers was married to another woman i knew back then. again he was violent to her and used to knock her about and control her every move. then one day she had enough and fought back and clocked him one over the head with a big stone ashtray. when he hit the deck she kicked absolute shit out of him

from that day onwards things changed. she then ruled the roost. she was never violent to him but used to order him about, take his wages and give him pocket money, tell him she was ''going out'' rather than ask and he never said a word. it was the weirdest thing but he totally became her puppy bitch after that and the relationship went on very smoothly

Steven Segal fights back against accusations 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, there are a lot of witnesses with Weinstein.  There's a fine line between gossip and a definitive conclusion.

Segal does have one of the finest guitar collections going.  I've always admired his collection.

There seems to be quite  lot of women coming forwards claiming Segal sexually abused them....so its not only his ex wife's account.
Seems that for years the mistreatment of the less influential by the powerful has been shrugged off as gossip.
Listen to Oprah Quill....she has seen the light, (even though she knew for years)why cant you? Twisted Evil

Do you have any links? I've not heard of anyone coming forward with stories of Segal except his ex-wife, and that from you. The idea of abuse is different from aggressive sexual advances, like Weinstein.

I would like to hear more about it, tho. I don't want to prejudge.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Do you have any links?  I've not heard of anyone coming forward with stories of Segal except his ex-wife, and that from you.  The idea of abuse is different from aggressive sexual advances, like Weinstein.

I would like to hear more about it, tho.  I don't want to prejudge.
Cant you google Quill? Smile

This will start you off, there are many more if you look. 

http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/14/steven-seagal-investigated-los-angeles-police-sexual-assault-allegations-7228197/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:25 pm

That's harassment, not abuse. Let me know if there is any more.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:That's harassment, not abuse.  Let me know if there is any more.
Just harassment....Really??
Included in the link I posted...

"Steven Seagal being investigated by Los Angeles police over sexual assault allegations

"She told the site: ‘[Seagal] took me into this room and then just closed the door and started kissing me. He then took my clothes off and before I knew it he was on top of me, raping me. … I wasn’t sexually active yet. People always talk about fight-or-flight. But no one talks about the freeze.’ It’s been reported that more than a dozen women have accused Seagal of sexual misconduct."
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:53 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:That's harassment, not abuse.  Let me know if there is any more.

"Steven Seagal being investigated by Los Angeles police over sexual assault allegations

"She told the site: ‘[Seagal] took me into this room and then just closed the door and started kissing me. He then took my clothes off and before I knew it he was on top of me, raping me. … I wasn’t sexually active yet. People always talk about fight-or-flight. But no one talks about the freeze.’ It’s been reported that more than a dozen women have accused Seagal of sexual misconduct."

My goodness. She should be talking to the police, not to the tabloid press. What do they say?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

My goodness.  She should be talking to the police, not to the tabloid press.  What do they say?
I am not privy to the LA police department interviews Quill, surely you are in a better position than me to find out whats happening.  Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

My goodness.  She should be talking to the police, not to the tabloid press.  What do they say?
I am not privy to the LA police department interviews Quill, surely you are in a better position than me to find out whats happening.  Wink

Sweet Baby Jesus, don't encourage him. No
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, I don't even live in LA. I have never represented Segal. Frankly, I think these allegations are a bit 'iffy' to begin with. I mean, she's giving interviews to the tabloid press?? Did she get paid?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Quill, you always seem to assume the women in these cases are lying and perhaps you’re right of course, but why do you assume the man in question is innocent?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:00 pm

eddie wrote:Quill, you always seem to assume the women in these cases are lying and perhaps you’re right of course, but why do you assume the man in question is innocent?

I'm thinking it's lack of sex, but I'm no expert. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:40 pm

eddie wrote:Quill, you always seem to assume the women in these cases are lying and perhaps you’re right of course, but why do you assume the man in question is innocent?

Well, I don't know. I just keep an open mind until a jury returns a verdict, or the matter is forgotten. As an attorney, it is unethical to jump in without evidence.

In this case, it just appears to have been dropped.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Well, I don't know.  I just keep an open mind until a jury returns a verdict, or the matter is forgotten.  As an attorney, it is unethical to jump in without evidence.

Well yes, keeping an open mind on all matters is the best way. But that’s not what I asked anyway.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Well, I don't know.  I just keep an open mind until a jury returns a verdict, or the matter is forgotten.  As an attorney, it is unethical to jump in without evidence.

What if a judge throws out a case because of the government withholding evidence?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

No, I don't even live in LA.  I have never represented Segal.  Frankly, I think these allegations are a bit 'iffy' to begin with.  I mean, she's giving interviews to the tabloid press??  Did she get paid?

The LA police are investigating the complaints, so far over 12 women have come forwards, thats not including his ex wife actress Kelly Lebrock.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, I don't even live in LA.  I have never represented Segal.  Frankly, I think these allegations are a bit 'iffy' to begin with.  I mean, she's giving interviews to the tabloid press??  Did she get paid?

The LA police are investigating the complaints, so far over 12 women have come forwards, thats not including his ex wife actress Kelly Lebrock.

I want to know how he got a woman like Kelly Lebrock. Haven't seen her in about 20 years but that was one good looking human back in the day.

I just googled her. She's older than me, but still looks good. Shocked
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:12 am

Yes she was lovely...The woman in red.
Seagal wasnt that bad looking back then, he always looked a right miseable moody get though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I’m not surprised to be honest after what he did to Kelly that this has happened.

He showed up here in my town as a mystery guest for this annual ladies night fundraiser. I’m so glad that I boycott it for a lot of different reasons but seeing the pictures on social media the next day seriously made me want to throw up. Women throwing themselves at him and he looked like a bloated plastic surgery failure.

Then again, I’m the chick who sat down and laughed hysterically when I saw the Chippendales, against my better judgment.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:51 am

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

I’m not surprised to be honest after what he did to Kelly that this has happened.

He showed up here in my town as a mystery guest for this annual ladies night fundraiser. I’m so glad that I boycott it for a lot of different reasons but seeing the pictures on social media the next day seriously made me want to throw up. Women throwing themselves at him and he looked like a bloated plastic surgery failure.

Then again, I’m the chick who sat down and laughed hysterically when I saw the Chippendales, against my better judgment.

I know exactly what you mean. I have never seen the Chippendales, but I went once, and once was enough, to see a male stripper.
Billy Hot Rocks....I found the whole thing funny, apart from the way some respectable women turned into bloody groupies...that was a bit alarming to be honest.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:03 am

Rather than these fat unattractive men believing they are Gods gift to womankind so entitled to treat them like dirt, how much more attractive are men, who like footballer Peter Crouch, who has women vying for his attention and has a gorgeous supermodel wife...when asked what would he be if he wasn't a footballer? He answered ...a virgin.
Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 am

Syl wrote:Rather than these fat unattractive men believing they are Gods gift to womankind so entitled to treat them like dirt, how much more attractive are men, who like footballer Peter Crouch, who has women vying for his attention and has a gorgeous supermodel wife...when asked what would he be if he wasn't a footballer? He answered ...a virgin.
Razz

Crouch said that???? Wow.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:12 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What if a judge throws out a case because of the government withholding evidence?  

Take it up on appeal. But dude, that wasn't the case here. Why are we talking about it?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:13 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If they come up with anything, let it be.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Did he do it?

First I've heard of this but those allegations are very serious. They cannot be treated as minor fibs.
He sounds like an out&out brute.
Dropping the case proves nothing, she probably doesn't want the hassle.

It's always been obvious that he's a weirdo.
Now, after reading those accusations,  I know that he's an evil weirdo, to boot.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well yes, keeping an open mind on all matters is the best way. But that’s not what I asked anyway.

Here's what you asked:

How do you keep an open mind, and not presume innocence until proven guilty??  Isn't that what 'open mind' means?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Here's what you asked:

How do you keep an open mind, and not presume innocence until proven guilty??  Isn't that what 'open mind' means?

Okay the key words were “always seem to assume”.
Perhaps I wasn’t clear.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:49 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Here's what you asked:

Okay the key words were “always seem to assume”.
Perhaps I wasn’t clear.  

There's no assumption.  It's in the US Constitution.  Due process is a part of the 5th-Amendment.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down