NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'

2 posters

Go down

How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'  Empty How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'

Post by Guest Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:52 am

[*]Prof Digby Tatum has been studying how the human brain can 'communicate' 

[*]He believes the brain is quietly and constantly absorbing information on people

[*]His research suggests that this process is the concept behind 'gut feelings' 

[*]Prof Tatum warned that video calls could interrupt these complex routines  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242781/How-human-brains-interconnected-wi-fi.html#ixzz53UkR0D6o 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'  Empty Re: How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'

Post by eddie Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Not sure I agree with that. I can pick up on people's emotions even if I'm online and nowhere near them.

Also, a lot of our "feelings" are picked up via our nerves and senses.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'  Empty Re: How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'

Post by Cass Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Interesting. Not sure I agree about the video calls. If anything it gives your brain more information to process about body language, facial expressions, voice tone and overall general appearance.

I agree what we can call a gut feeling/intuition/psychic ability is the brain processing all I mentioned above. But I do think you have to be a specific type of person to be open to that. Whether that is a natural born function or a learned behavior is a different discussion.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down