NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim Father Forgives Man Involved With Son’s Murder, Hugs Him in Court

4 posters

Go down

Muslim Father Forgives Man Involved With Son’s Murder, Hugs Him in Court Empty Muslim Father Forgives Man Involved With Son’s Murder, Hugs Him in Court

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Muslim Father Forgives Man Involved With Son’s Murder, Hugs Him in Court Trey-Relford-and-Jitmoud-Hugging-WLEX

While some people might say that you have to fight fire with fire, this Kentucky father is taking a softer approach.

Earlier this week in Lexington, a sentencing hearing was held in court for Trey Relford, a man convicted for his involvement in the robbery and death of 22-year-old Salahuddin Jitmoud in 2015.

Salahuddin’s father, Jitmoud, addressed the courtroom during the sentencing – but he surprised the witnesses by saying that he forgave Relford for his role in the crime.

“I’m angry at the devil, who is misguiding you and misleading you to do such a horrible crime,” Jitmoud told Relford on Tuesday. “I don’t blame you. I’m not angry at you. I forgive you.”

According to WLEX, Relford tearfully responded by saying: “There’s not much I can really say. I’m sorry about what happened that day. I cannot do [anything] to give that back to you.”

Jitmoud then embraced Relford in the middle of the courtroom.

The event was so emotional, in fact, the judge had to call for a recess.

After Relford was sentenced to 31 years in prison, the compassionate father reportedly whispered to “do good deeds” once he gets out of prison and that he has “confidence that Allah is forgiving.”

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/father-forgives-man-involved-sons-murder-hugs-court/

Back to top Go down

Muslim Father Forgives Man Involved With Son’s Murder, Hugs Him in Court Empty Re: Muslim Father Forgives Man Involved With Son’s Murder, Hugs Him in Court

Post by Guest Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:36 pm

fucking hellfire

what bullshit

allahs doesn't forgive shit, this act of forgiveness belongs to the father and the father alone, allah has nothing to do with it

Back to top Go down

Muslim Father Forgives Man Involved With Son’s Murder, Hugs Him in Court Empty Re: Muslim Father Forgives Man Involved With Son’s Murder, Hugs Him in Court

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:48 am

smelly-bandit wrote:fucking hellfire

what bullshit

allahs doesn't forgive shit, this act of forgiveness belongs to the father and the father alone, allah has nothing to do with it

This is why I tell you time and time again

You haven’t read the Quran so how do you have the audacity to comment?

Allah has mentioned this many times in the Quran that forgiveness is better than revenge.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:25 pm

"Allah" or whatever you want to call him, is right. Forgiveness wins every time. Holding on to hurt and anger is pointless and self-destructive.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:30 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:fucking hellfire

what bullshit

Allah has mentioned this many times in the Quran that forgiveness is better than revenge.

i suppose you're right mama

suicide bombers who massacre dozens of innocents in allahs name, dont only get forgiven they get VIP treatment in Allahs paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:25 pm

eddie wrote:"Allah" or whatever you want to call him, is right. Forgiveness wins every time. Holding on to hurt and anger is pointless and self-destructive.

So true.

I have never read the Quran and its years since I read the bible, but I do know God seems to be a very vengeful God as well as a very forgiving one.
Surely its the way people translate the words, or the words they choose to believe in "turn the other cheek" or "an eye for an eye"....both written in the bible.

Whichever holy book a person follows I'm not sure why religion has to be dragged into so many threads as a weapon to use against someone.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:58 pm

eddie wrote:"Allah" or whatever you want to call him, is right. Forgiveness wins every time. Holding on to hurt and anger is pointless and self-destructive.

Indeed.

Eddie I know how you feel about forgiveness x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

suicide bombers who massacre dozens of innocents in allahs name, dont only get forgiven they get VIP treatment in Allahs paradise

Smelly I’m always right

The thing is you just don’t realise it often!

Anyhoo

In regards to the rest of your post which you know full well us Muslims condemn suicide and suicide bombers!

You haven’t been paying attention have you?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Syl wrote:

So true.

I have never read the Quran and its years since I read the bible, but I do know God seems to be a very vengeful God as well as a very forgiving one.
Surely its the way people translate the words, or the words they choose to believe in "turn the other cheek" or "an eye for an eye"....both written in the bible.

Whichever holy  book a person follows I'm not sure why religion has to be dragged into so many threads as a weapon to use against someone.

In the Quran forgiveness is mentioned more than revenge.

There is a big reward from the Almighty for forgiving people rather than taking revenge.

And as us Muslims want the best in hereafter it’s something we are supposed to adhere to.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Syl wrote:

So true.

Whichever holy  book a person follows I'm not sure why religion has to be dragged into so many threads as a weapon to use against someone.

In the Quran forgiveness is mentioned more than revenge.

There is a big reward from the Almighty for forgiving people rather than taking revenge.

And as us Muslims want the best in hereafter it’s something we are supposed to adhere to.

All I know is the religious people I know don't go round plucking out eyes just because the bible tells them to. Smile

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:19 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Smelly I’m always right

Anyhoo

In regards to the rest of your post which you know full well us Muslims condemn suicide and suicide bombers!

so if we are to credit allah with this mans forgiveness, then we must surely credit allah with ISIS and their violence too

you cannot pick and choose mama

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Smelly I’m always right

Anyhoo

so if we are to credit allah with this mans forgiveness, then we must surely credit allah with ISIS and their violence too

No why?

You do realise anyone can claim to be a Muslim and act like a fucking moron doesn’t mean they are adhering to Islam.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:47 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No why?

You do realise anyone can claim to be a Muslim and act like a fucking moron doesn’t mean they are adhering to Islam.

but ISIS are adhering to Islam.

they whip adulterers 100 times. (you used to believe in this)

they don't drink alcohol. you don't drink alcohol

they don't eat pork. you don't eat pork

they throw gays from "the highest place". you don't kill gays but you think its a sin that requires some kind of punishment

if ISIS are part time cherry picking Muslims then so are you mama.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No why?

they throw gays from "the highest place". you don't kill gays but you think its a sin that requires some kind of punishment

No
Cause you can’t go around killing people for sinning?

Lying is a sin yet people aren’t murdered for it

And there is no verse in the Quran stating for gays to be killed.

And yet it happens in so called Muslim countries
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No

how did ISIS kill gays??

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No

how did ISIS kill gays??

I was referring to your post about my views.

In regards to ISIS

THEY murder Muslims so how the hell can any sane person think they are Muslims themselves?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:04 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

how did ISIS kill gays??

In regards to ISIS

THEY murder Muslims so how the hell can any sane person think they are Muslims themselves?

Well they cast those other Muslims as Apostates

And what is the punishment for Apostates?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

In regards to ISIS

Nothing

We have been over this.

I even started a thread about it

So don’t derail
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:11 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

how did ISIS kill gays??

In regards to ISIS

they don't consider the Muslims they kill to be Muslims

sunnis kill shias and visa versa for teh same reasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:11 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nothing

We have been over this.

I even started a thread about it

So don’t derail

Do not even try to tell me what i can or cannot debate

Well centuries of people being executed for Apostasy and the fact it is still punishable by death today in some Muslim countries, shows that it clearly has a bases in islamic Doctrine.

The fact you and some other Muslims disagree on this, shows emphatically what is problematic about Islam, how it can easily be interpreted many ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Indeed.

Eddie I know how you feel about forgiveness x

Yep. I sort of cant be any other way, even when I know I'm being stupid. Or used.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Forgiveness is the hardest thing - but it is also the best thing people can do .

Having forgiveness in your heart causes illness and it just makes your life even more miserable - once you forgive someone you will feel much better .

Its wonderful what this father did .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Forgiveness is the hardest thing - but it is also the best thing people can do .

Having forgiveness in your heart causes illness and it just makes your life even more miserable - once you forgive someone you will feel much better .

I totally agree with your whole post.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Forgiveness is the hardest thing - but it is also the best thing people can do .

I totally agree with your whole post.

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Syl wrote:

So true.

Once upon a time there was a little band of men who discovered that the masses craved something, anything, in order to believe death was not final.   They soon discovered that if they 'channelled' the words of an all powerful being and gave him a name, they could scare the bejesus out of these masses and wield a good deal of control, along with making a few bob for the personal coffers in the meantime.  Before everyone knew it, they were all frightened to fuck of stepping outside the parameters set by the elite few with the Direct Line, and as is the way of bullies and autocrats, they went from strength to strength with a nice little reign of fear.   And just in case someone might miss the point, they wrote a book too.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:00 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

So true.

Once upon a time there was a little band of men who discovered that the masses craved something, anything, in order to believe death was not final.   They soon discovered that if they 'channelled' the words of an all powerful being and gave him a name, they could scare the bejesus out of these masses and wield a good deal of control, along with making a few bob for the personal coffers in the meantime.  Before everyone knew it, they were all frightened to fuck of stepping outside the parameters set by the elite few with the Direct Line, and as is the way of bullies and autocrats, they went from strength to strength with a nice little reign of fear.   And just in case someone might miss the point, they wrote a book too.

Yep, that about sums it up for me too.
I dont see the harm in any religion if it brings comfort and encourages people to be good....the problems arise when believers try to get others to believe what they believe and look down on everyone else who doesn't.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down