NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

undercover - inside the 'far right'

+9
The Devil, You Know
HoratioTarr
'Wolfie
SEXY MAMA
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
Fred Moletrousers
nicko
Andy
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

undercover - inside the 'far right' Empty undercover - inside the 'far right'

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:03 pm

so did anyone watch the total twaddle on itv last night?

the chants of the edl set to sinister background music, images of nazis,,,,then flicking to Anne Marie Waters in a desperate attempt to label her as a far right extremist

totally backfired on them as her twitter followers have shot up by 1500 since only last night. many people who had never heard of her now think she's marvellous and are following her

as someone said 'she should send itv a thank you card for all the free promotion'

didn't have quite the outcome that itv had planned

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

undercover - inside the 'far right' Empty Re: undercover - inside the 'far right'

Post by Andy Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:46 pm

She IS a far right nut job.
Any programme that attempts to show her in her true light is ok by me.
Being critical of the programme implies you support her.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

undercover - inside the 'far right' Empty Re: undercover - inside the 'far right'

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Angry Andy wrote:She IS a far right nut job.

what is your definition of a far right nut job, Andy? and what is it about Anne Marie that puts her in that category? (in your opinion).

I criticise the programme because it implied that there was some kind of ''exposure'' which there totally wasn't. Probably because she has never tried to hide her ''true light'' or anything with regards to her views (unlike many politicians).

As for the result of that programme,,,,,they tried to smear her as some kind of neo nazi and ended up giving her free publicity and a whole new load of supporters

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:00 pm

"far right nut job" some might think your the "far left nut job"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:03 pm

nicko wrote:  "far right nut job"      some might think your the "far left nut job"

Only "think"?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:34 pm

gelico wrote:

what is your definition of a far right nut job, Andy?  and what is it about Anne Marie that puts her in that category? (in your opinion).

I criticise the programme because it implied that there was some kind of ''exposure'' which there totally wasn't.  Probably because she has never tried to hide her ''true light'' or anything with regards to her views (unlike many politicians).

As for the result of that programme,,,,,they tried to smear her as some kind of neo nazi and ended up giving her free publicity and a whole new load of supporters

Simply Google her name. The top results all clearly show she is leading a far right anti Muslim party.
Why deny that?

Last edited by Angry Andy on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
gelico wrote:

what is your definition of a far right nut job, Andy?  and what is it about Anne Marie that puts her in that category? (in your opinion).

I criticise the programme because it implied that there was some kind of ''exposure'' which there totally wasn't.  Probably because she has never tried to hide her ''true light'' or anything with regards to her views (unlike many politicians).

Somply Google her name. The top results all clearly show she is leading a far right anti Muslim party.
Why deny that?

Her CV also includes having stood as a Labour candidate in local elections and a past record of attempting to secure a Labour candidature in general elections, something that some might find intriguing.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Well that's your first mistake gelico.

Watching some shit produced by British media

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Well that's your first mistake gelico.

why was it a mistake?

I hardly watch anything on tv, i dont even have a tv.

i was curious about this as there seemed to be some hype about it.

it didn't do Anne Marie or For Britain any harm at all, quite the reverse in fact

More and more people are joining every day it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
gelico wrote:

Somply Google her name. The top results all clearly show she is leading a far right anti Muslim party.
Why deny that?

i dont need to Andy. I've seen just about every speech she's ever made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:23 pm

She'd fit in well with the BNP, a racist with a left of centre leaning politically.  She's still revolting.

And her extra twitter followers just means there are 1500 more racists following her.  Bet there are a lot more than 1500 who look at her profile and want to throw up. Christ on a bike, even UKIP got rid of her because she was too extremist!!!!!

Last edited by sassy on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:45 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Well that's your first mistake gelico.

why was it a mistake?

I hardly watch anything on tv, i dont even have a tv.

i was curious about this as there seemed to be some hype about it.

it didn't do Anne Marie or For Britain any harm at all, quite the reverse in fact

More and more people are joining every day it seems

I mean you won't be getting anything impartial from the British media.

If people are joining its probably because they are calling bullshit on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:49 pm

sassy wrote:She'd fit in well with the BNP, a racist with a left of centre leaning politically.  She's still revolting.

And her extra twitter followers just means there are 1500 more racists following here.   Bet there are a lot more than 1500 who look and her profile and want to throw up.

I honestly do not think that is an assumption that can realistically be made. The fact that she now has 1,500 additional Twitter "followers" does not necessarily mean that she has 1,500 additional supporters or, indeed, 1,500 additional people who necessarily even agree with her views.

I "follow" some personalities on the far Left, not that I in any way wish to associate myself with either them or their views, but simply because I prefer that any comments or opinions that I make regarding them are at least based on some degree of knowledge and objectivity and not simply on blind and ignorant prejudice.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:19 pm

sassy wrote:She'd fit in well with the BNP, a racist with a left of centre leaning politically.  She's still revolting.

And her extra twitter followers just means there are 1500 more racists following her.  Bet there are a lot more than 1500 who look at her profile and want to throw up.  Christ on a bike, even UKIP got rid of her because she was too extremist!!!!!

she cant stand the BNP. she has never said anything racist and yes, she is a lefty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:04 pm

gelico wrote:

I see hand shandy can't answer the question...

And more evidence of how the so called 'far right nazis' are actually far left...!

Most amusing!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:15 pm

gelico wrote:

And her extra twitter followers just means there are 1500 more racists following her.  Bet there are a lot more than 1500 who look at her profile and want to throw up.  Christ on a bike, even UKIP got rid of her because she was too extremist!!!!!

she cant stand the BNP.  she has never said anything racist and yes, she is a lefty

Not said anything racist? Her total belief is racist in the extreme, even for UKIP

Waters has proved a deeply divisive figure in Ukip, and was barred from standing for the party at this year’s election because of her opinions.

She was deputy leader of the UK arm of Pegida, the far-right anti-Islam group, has praised Marine Le Pen and Geert Wilders, and described Islam as “an expansionist, political, totalitarian and supremacist faith, commanded to world domination”.

Waters’s campaign is being assisted by Jack Buckby, a far-right former member of BNP. Buckby was also a candidate for anti-immigration party Liberty GB contesting the 2016 Batley and Spen byelection triggered by the murder of Jo Cox by a far-right terrorist.

Almost all of Ukip’s 20 MEPs have said they would quit the party if Waters won.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/11/leadership-hopeful-warns-wrong-leader-could-turn-ukip-into-uks-nazi-party-henry-bolton

She's an utterly despicable woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:28 pm

sassy wrote:
gelico wrote:

she cant stand the BNP.  she has never said anything racist and yes, she is a lefty

Not said anything racist?   Her total belief is racist in the extreme, even for UKIP

Waters has proved a deeply divisive figure in Ukip, and was barred from standing for the party at this year’s election because of her opinions.

She was deputy leader of the UK arm of Pegida, the far-right anti-Islam group, has praised Marine Le Pen and Geert Wilders, and described Islam as “an expansionist, political, totalitarian and supremacist faith, commanded to world domination”.

Waters’s campaign is being assisted by Jack Buckby, a far-right former member of BNP. Buckby was also a candidate for anti-immigration party Liberty GB contesting the 2016 Batley and Spen byelection triggered by the murder of Jo Cox by a far-right terrorist.

Almost all of Ukip’s 20 MEPs have said they would quit the party if Waters won.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/11/leadership-hopeful-warns-wrong-leader-could-turn-ukip-into-uks-nazi-party-henry-bolton

described Islam as “an expansionist, political, totalitarian and supremacist faith, commanded to world domination”.

that isn't racist at all. that is factual. anything else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Come on Geli... you know the truth is wrong if the truth is not politically correct...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:43 pm

clearly she is the "wrong sort of lefty"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Lord Foul wrote:clearly she is the "wrong sort of lefty"

Yes... one who actually speaks the truth...!

The other leftys won't allow that...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:45 pm

gelico wrote:
sassy wrote:

Not said anything racist?   Her total belief is racist in the extreme, even for UKIP

described Islam as “an expansionist, political, totalitarian and supremacist faith, commanded to world domination”.

that isn't racist at all.  that is factual.   anything else?

That statement makes me so sad, whatever happened to you. Factual? There are approimately 2 billion Muslims in th world, approximately 25% of the world's population, if they wanted to take you over, you'd be well over by now. And who are the people who are the highest percentage of extremists? Muslims, that's who, who don't want, like or need the extremists, and more that people like me want, like of need the fucking extremists on the other side.

The woman is backward, regressive, totally racist and a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:50 pm

sassy wrote:
gelico wrote:

That statement makes me so sad, whatever happened to you.   Factual?  There are approimately 2 billion Muslims in th world, approximately 25% of the world's population, if they wanted to take you over, you'd be well over by now.   And who are the people who are the highest percentage of extremists?   Muslims, that's who, who don't want, like or need the extremists, and more that people like me want, like of need the fucking extremists on the other side.

The woman is backward, regressive, totally racist and a disgusting excuse for a human being.

i can't make head nor tail of your post sass

I am talking about the islamic ideology - you are talking about Muslims

my husband was brought up a catholic, he ticked the catholic box on forms.

he never went to mass
he never observed the saints days
he certainly never went to confession

do you see the difference?

Muslims are human beings who for the most part want peace

the islamic ideology is the nastiest thing ever. mohammed was a nasty nasty person who did very bad things

therefore although most Muslims do not do as he commanded, for those that do there is perfect justification within the koran

Anne Marie is talking about the ideology. I've lost count of the amount of times she has said that this in no way is referring to all Muslims

please try to understand, it would really help if you could get your head out from the guardian's arse to do so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Geli - you are talking out of your backside, and that's from someone who has lived in Muslim majority countries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:54 pm

so refute what i've said then

you may well have lived in Muslim majority countries but you clearly know sod all about the ideology of islam. are you seriously trying to tell me you think mohammed was a good person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:26 pm

sassy wrote:
gelico wrote:

That statement makes me so sad, whatever happened to you.   Factual?  There are approimately 2 billion Muslims in th world, approximately 25% of the world's population, if they wanted to take you over, you'd be well over by now.   And who are the people who are the highest percentage of extremists?   Muslims, that's who, who don't want, like or need the extremists, and more that people like me want, like of need the fucking extremists on the other side.

that's such a bullshit argument

youre generalizing

you're saying that all 2 billion Muslims are nothing but unthinking clones of a hive mind, you're also too stupid to understand the difference between ISLAM and Muslim

one is a religion the other is just a person.

gelico didn't say that ALL Muslims want us dead, only that the teachings of ISLAM (the ideology) demands world domination, which is exactly true

its the same as saying that Nazism demands world domination but not all Germans do

come on sweetheart , keep up and stop being so derogatory towards Muslims everywhere, they are in many cases more than just their religion, you should respect that and stop ignoring it by treating them as unthinking drones

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:

I see hand shandy can't answer the question...

And more evidence of how the so called 'far right nazis' are actually far left...!

Most amusing!

Laughing

I am amazed that you should actually expect Andy to answer a question. Any question.

But because I am such an obliging and accommodating old cove, I will try to help him out:

A "far right nutjob", in Andy's estimation, is anyone who leans slightly to the right of the late Fidel Castro.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:36 pm

gelico wrote:
sassy wrote:

he never went to mass

the islamic ideology is the nastiest thing ever.  mohammed was a nasty nasty person who did very bad things

therefore although most Muslims do not do as he commanded, for those that do there is perfect justification within the koran

Anne Marie is talking about the ideology.  I've lost count of the amount of times she has said that this in no way is referring to all Muslims

please try to understand, it would really help if you could get your head out from the guardian's arse to do so

what i find amazing is that sassy is defending Muslims and Islam with the same passion that an ISIS Muslim fanatic would defend Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

he never went to mass

the islamic ideology is the nastiest thing ever.  mohammed was a nasty nasty person who did very bad things

Anne Marie is talking about the ideology.  I've lost count of the amount of times she has said that this in no way is referring to all Muslims

what i find amazing is that sassy is defending Muslims and Islam with the same passion that an ISIS Muslim fanatic would defend Islam

but without any logical argument to back it up

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:55 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

That could be because there isn't one in today's edition of the Labour Party Communications Department briefing notes and suggested answers for activists.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:41 am

Oh ffs

How many times am I going to inform you ignorant
people THAT Islam does not equate to any such crap ideology!

Why the fuck don’t you actually SPEAK OR LEARN from a Muslim what Islam actually means instead of being brainwashed by the anti Islam propaganda!

WE DO NOT WANT TO FUCKING TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Ffs I’m sick to death of the crap you guys spout daily on here about my religion without knowing any fucking facts!

Go and actually TALK to Muslims and find out.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:50 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Oh ffs

Why the fuck don’t you actually SPEAK OR LEARN from a Muslim what Islam actually means instead of being brainwashed by the anti Islam propaganda!

Ffs I’m sick to death of the crap you guys spout daily on here about my religion without knowing any fucking facts!

I agree that you and some Muslims do not want to or advocate such a view, but there are other Muslims that disagree with you.

You and those Muslims are not the problem Sexy

What is and has been inherant in history is those people who think they should, whether Christian or Islamists.

I mean are you going to tell me the Crusades was not based on a form of Christian ideology, based around the views formed from the bible in Deuteronomy?

How about the appalling enslavement of Africans and indgeneous Native Americans, that saw millions die?

How about the Inquisition?

Are you going to tell me this had nothing to do with religious doctrine?

Sadly, Islam, just like Christianity does teach a form of religious racism. In that only those who believe and follow set views, will be saved. Where as all others will suffer. That in itself is an open invitation to harm others, which has been sadly seen in history. To deny this reality shows you are in denial, that such views are problematic.

Now if I said to you that nazism, teaches hate. Would you claim that all Nazi's do not want to take over the world, espcially the Strasserist faction of the Nazi Party?

Does that then exonerate all the crimes of Nazism, due to the Strasserist faction being not party to the Holocasut?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:59 am

gelico wrote:

Well there is a very big problem with Anne Marie, Gelico.
She does very little to disassociate with those followers who are on the Far Right.

I agree she is not Neo-Nazi, but what is she doing to speak out against those that flock to her, that are in actual fact Far Right?

She has called for the reduction of Muslim birthrates and immigration.
Does that sound fair and even to you?
Or born from a fear?

I mean how do you think Christian Theocracy ended in the west?

By placing a fear on Christians and to actually try to cull the birth rate of Christians?

Or do you think it had something to do with enlightenment, secularism and equality that brought about change?

So is she extreme in her views?

Without a doubt.

Does she instill fear and offer no solution to the problem of extremism, other than to actually promote it?

Yes

I agree with her that we should challenge poor beliefs, but she offers a fear and hateful solution.

This a battle on ideas and she is a person that wants to make people fear Muslims and not actually challenge Islamic beliefs itself.

I mean I have never seen people on the right fear migrants who hold Far Rights beliefs being here, of which there is now an abundance from Eastern Europe.

Last edited by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:00 am

Suspect

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition !"

https://youtu.be/Nf_Y4MbUCLY
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:51 am

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

oh no, there is logic to her views but not logic that any sane person would recognize

at least the ISIS fanatics can point to their Qur'an when they are raping or beheading people and read out the applicable verse

sassy is just a mindless clone reading a PC script she doesn't even understand

if she was born in the 30's, she wouldn't understand Nazism but would know for sure that the one German she knows who is a nazi is very nice and therefore Nazism is good

thats the logic she uses, she knows SM and SM is very nice therefore Islam MUST be good because SM is good, thats obvioulsy very insult to Muslims like SM who are more than their religion but hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:59 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

Rolling Eyes

oh no, there is logic to her views but not logic that any sane person would recognize

at least the ISIS fanatics can point to their Qur'an when they are raping or beheading people and read out the applicable verse

if she was born in the 30's, she wouldn't understand Nazism but would know for sure that the one German she knows who is a nazi is very nice and therefore Nazism is good

thats the logic she uses, she knows SM and SM is very nice therefore Islam MUST be good because SM is good, thats obvioulsy very insult to Muslims like SM who are more than their religion but hey ho

I get your points, which are good and spot on, except one.

What is wrong with defending Muslims who are progressive or have no influence in violence and hate?

I mean I could say the same to you on history as you have

If you were born in the 11th or 12th, or 13th, or 14th ect, you wouldn't understand Christianity but would know for sure that the one Christian you know who is Crusader is very nice and therefore Christianity is good

I mean lets face it, there is a rise of far right views in the west and even more in the US and they tend to be Christian.

What should we do smelly?

Ban beliefs or challenge them?

Last edited by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:00 am

Muslims like you who tell us that despite the qur'an being full of commands to murder kill steal and rape (children) we must just ignore both the words of islam and the actions of ISIS which are in prefect symmetry??

no thanks.

Muslims lie all the time, especially about their religion

its called taqqiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:01 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What is wrong with defending Muslims who are progressive or have no influence in violence and hate?

If you were born in the 11th or 12th, or 13th, or 14th ect, you wouldn't understand Christianity but would know for sure that the one Christian you know who is a nazi is very nice and therefore Christianity is good

I mean lets face it, there is a rise of far right views in the west and even more in the US and they tend to be Christian.

do??

you can piss off back to whatever rock you've been hiding under

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:02 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Muslims like you who tell us that despite the qur'an being full of commands to murder kill steal and rape (children) we must just ignore both the words of islam and the actions of ISIS which are in  prefect symmetry??

no thanks.

Muslims lie all the time, especially about their religion  

its called taqqiya

Why do Christians and Jews do so daily then ignore the passages, when the Bible does command people to kill?

I will accept that makes you a poor Christian, based on history.

I mean seriously, nothing compares to Herem in the Bible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:07 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

If you were born in the 11th or 12th, or 13th, or 14th ect, you wouldn't understand Christianity but would know for sure that the one Christian you know who is a nazi is very nice and therefore Christianity is good

do??

you can piss off back to whatever rock you've been hiding under

I never hide smelly

Hence why can you not answer my points?

Take as long as you like

I mean you are no different to me based on the view you follow poor myths

Luckily, you do no want to commit Herem or look forward to the second coming as some Christians do.

I am thankful of that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:15 am

No answer from smelly???

No surprise, when the reailty is. History has been littered with religious hateful imbicilles like him which we still face today and more so with Islam. You see smelly wants the same as ISIS, an all out war with Muslims.

He wont even look at the other option, the one that actually changed the west. People standing up to religious fanatics like him. Reasoning they followed bullshit and what they followed was not love but hate. That is sadly the reality of the Abrahamic religions

Christianity and Judaism did not change. Many of their believers did, by embracing secularism, equality and enlightenment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:22 am

I will add one thing.

If people want to combat hate and extremism.

Then they need to understand how we have failed to combat it.

What we should show is how we continually help and save the lives of people.

That sadly never makes prime time news, but that we make it the main news everyday

That is how you change opinins from hate to acceptance.

That you have to dispell lies formulated about people and most of all that you offer them hope

Prime example

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:02 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
gelico wrote:

Rolling Eyes

That could be because there isn't one in today's edition of the Labour Party @ Department briefing notes and suggested answers for activists.

I vote Labour because I think for myself and don't let media propaganda brainwash me. And I thought you said you never backed up racist filth? I wasn't back because I have a 95 year old father to look after and he needed my attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:06 am

What, actually listen to an actual Muslim and realise how stupid their manufactured hate makes them look? No chance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:09 am

sassy wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

That could be because there isn't one in today's edition of the Labour Party  @  Department briefing notes and suggested answers for activists.

I vote Labour because I think for myself and don't let media propaganda brainwash me.  And I thought you said you never backed up racist filth?  I wasn't back because I have a 95 year old father to look after and he needed my attention.

Do you think for yourself really?

Answer me why the leader of the labour Party would not celebrate the Balfour agreement?

I mean what is so wrong that a statement that sought to provide not only the Jews with a state in their homeland, but Christians in Lebanon from?

You tell me why he shunned that?

I have never seen Fred back up racist views

I mean if we take the view on racism, then nobody should back you surely sassy, as you lie and claim Israel is an Aparthied state.

Does that nolt make you antisemitic, lying trying to demonize the only Jewish State.

So lets ask you a serious question.

Do you believe in Universal Human rights?

Then answer me why you ignore the human rights of Palestinian Arabs under Hamas and the PLO?

Take as long as you like

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:11 am

sassy wrote:

What, actually listen to an actual Muslim and realise how stupid their manufactured hate makes them look?  No chance!

So you are telling me i have to listen to Hiter to understand Nazism

Seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:13 am

sassy wrote:

What, actually listen to an actual Muslim and realise how stupid their manufactured hate makes them look?  No chance!

tbh, most Muslims dont know stuff all about it, it's just a name tag

however, if you listen to all the EX Muslims who have run away from the terror and violence within the koran you may understand more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:18 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

She does very little to disassociate with those followers who are on the Far Right.

I agree she is not Neo-Nazi, but what is she doing to speak out against those that flock to her, that are in actual fact Far Right?

Or born from a fear?

By placing a fear on Christians and to actually try to cull the birth rate of Christians?

Or do you think it had something to do with enlightenment, secularism and equality that brought about change?

Without a doubt.

Does she instill fear and offer no solution to the problem of extremism, other than to actually promote it?

Yes

I agree with her that we should challenge poor beliefs, but she offers a fear and hateful solution.

This a battle on ideas and she is a person that wants to make people fear Muslims and not actually challenge Islamic beliefs itself.

I mean I have never seen people on the right fear migrants who hold Far Rights beliefs being here, of which there is now an abundance from Eastern Europe.

she does indeed say she wants nothing to do with the far right

she has stated that Muslims get benefits for extra wives and their children (she has researched all this). also the wives are at home and are never sanctioned on benefits due to their religion. all she has said is to cancel that and have everyone under one law equal.

she is not the least bit hateful. she has loads of ex Muslims supporting her because finally someone is speaking up for them as no one would before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:23 am

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

Or born from a fear?

Without a doubt.

Yes

she has stated that Muslims get benefits for extra wives and their children (she has researched all this). also the wives are at home and are never sanctioned on  benefits due to their religion.   all she has said is to cancel that and have everyone under one law equal.

she is not the least bit hateful.  she has loads of ex Muslims supporting her because finally someone is speaking up for them as no one would before

She is not doing a very good job, when most of her supporters are the Far Right gelico

So her research on Muslims who get benefits for extra wivies justifies what view?

To curtail the birth of Muslim children?

In what way exactly?

Sorry, but what has that got to do with her view to curtail Muslim children and immigration?

Are you saying all Muslim men have multiple wivies?

So you claim, that denying all Muslim immigrants is not hateful and you back this up with saying some ex-Muslims agree with this?

I am sure they would, but does that make her view in any shape or form right and not hateful?

You think barring Muslims, is not hateful, seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:30 am

Have a read gelico and i will catch up later

Have a good day

In a long tradition of “persecuting the refugee,” the State.

Department and FDR claimed that Jewish immigrants could threaten national security

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/us-government-turned-away-thousands-jewish-refugees-fearing-they-were-nazi-spies-180957324/#lmYYBEGZDhBd6MHc.99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:41 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

she has stated that Muslims get benefits for extra wives and their children (she has researched all this). also the wives are at home and are never sanctioned on  benefits due to their religion.   all she has said is to cancel that and have everyone under one law equal.

she is not the least bit hateful.  she has loads of ex Muslims supporting her because finally someone is speaking up for them as no one would before

She is not doing a very good job, when most of her supporters are the Far Right gelico

ah, so you know most of her supporters personally do you? you just know they are far right. the truth is that many of her supporters are ex Muslims, gays, blacks and immigrants. far right? seriously?

So her research on Muslims who get benefits for extra wivies justifies what view?

I've already said she wants to cancel that and have everyone equal under one law. If Muslims knew they would have no support for extra wives and children then maybe they wouldn't have them.

Are you saying all Muslim men have multiple wivies?

No one said that at all

btw, the crusades was a final reaction to the mayhem and murder going on from mohammeds followers.

i agree with you about the inquisition though,,,,,very dominant indeed, but chritianity was reformed and separated from the state - islam cannot be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next