NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump Vent Thread

+10
Lurker
Fred Moletrousers
nicko
Andy
SEXY MAMA
Cass
JulesV
Ben Reilly
eddie
'Wolfie
14 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Empty Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_50
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_85
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:59 pm

True....

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_86
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Empty Stephen Miller is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:16 pm

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/08/13/stephen-miller-is-an-immigration-hypocrite-i-know-because-im-his-uncle-219351

Stephen Miller is an Immigration Hypocrite. I Know Because I’m His Uncle.

If my nephew’s ideas on immigration had been in force a century ago, our family would have been wiped out.

By DAVID S. GLOSSER

August 13, 2018

Let me tell you a story about Stephen Miller and chain migration.

It begins at the turn of the 20th century in a dirt-floor shack in the village of Antopol, a shtetl of subsistence farmers in what is now Belarus. Beset by violent anti-Jewish pogroms and forced childhood conscription in the Czar’s army, the patriarch of the shack, Wolf-Leib Glosser, fled a village where his forebears had lived for centuries and took his chances in America.

He set foot on Ellis Island on January 7, 1903, with $8 to his name. Though fluent in Polish, Russian, and Yiddish he understood no English. An elder son, Nathan, soon followed. By street corner peddling and sweat-shop toil Wolf-Leib and Nathan sent enough money home to pay off debts and buy the immediate family’s passage to America in 1906. That group included young Sam Glosser, who with his family settled in the western Pennsylvania city of Johnstown, a booming coal and steel town that was a magnet for other hard-working immigrants. The Glosser family quickly progressed from selling goods from a horse and wagon to owning a haberdashery in Johnstown run by Nathan and Wolf-Leib to a chain of supermarkets and discount department stores run by my grandfather, Sam, and the next generation of Glossers, including my dad, Izzy. It was big enough to be listed on the AMEX stock exchange and employed thousands of people over time. In the span of some 80 years and five decades, this family emerged from poverty in a hostile country to become a prosperous, educated clan of merchants, scholars, professionals, and, most important, American citizens.

What does this classically American tale have to do with Stephen Miller? Well, Izzy Glosser is his maternal grandfather, and Stephen’s mother, Miriam, is my sister.

I have watched with dismay and increasing horror as my nephew, who is an educated man and well aware of his heritage, has become the architect of immigration policies that repudiate the very foundation of our family’s life in this country.

I shudder at the thought of what would have become of the Glossers had the same policies Stephen so coolly espouses— the travel ban, the radical decrease in refugees, the separation of children from their parents, and even talk of limiting citizenship for legal immigrants— been in effect when Wolf-Leib made his desperate bid for freedom. The Glossers came to the U.S. just a few years before the fear and prejudice of the “America First” nativists of the day closed U.S. borders to Jewish refugees. Had Wolf-Leib waited, his family would likely have been murdered by the Nazis along with all but seven of the 2,000 Jews who remained in Antopol. I would encourage Stephen to ask himself if the chanting, torch-bearing Nazis of Charlottesville, whose support his boss seems to court so cavalierly, do not envision a similar fate for him.

Like other immigrants, our family’s welcome to the USA was not always a warm one, but we largely had the protection of the law, there was no state sponsored violence against us, no kidnapping of our male children, and we enjoyed good relations with our neighbors. True, Jews were excluded from many occupations, couldn’t buy homes in some towns, couldn’t join certain organizations or attend certain schools or universities, but life was good. As in past generations there were hate mongers who regarded the most recent groups of poor immigrants as scum, rapists, gangsters, drunks and terrorists, but largely the Glosser family was left alone to live our lives and build the American dream. Children were born, synagogues founded, and we thrived. This was the miracle of America.

Acting for so long in the theater of right wing politics, Stephen and Trump may have become numb to the resultant human tragedy and blind to the hypocrisy of their policy decisions. After all, Stephen’s is not the only family with a chain immigration story in the Trump administration. Trump's grandfather is reported to have been a German migrant on the run from military conscription to a new life in the USA and his mother fled the poverty of rural Scotland for the economic possibilities of New York City. (Trump’s in-laws just became citizens on the strength of his wife’s own citizenship.)

These facts are important not only for their grim historical irony but because vulnerable people are being hurt. They are real people, not the ghoulish caricatures portrayed by Trump. When confronted by the deaths and suffering of thousands our senses are overwhelmed, and the victims become statistics rather than people. I meet these statistics one at a time through my volunteer service as a neuropsychologist for HIAS (formerly the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society), the global non-profit agency that protects refugees and helped my family more than 100 years ago. I will share the story of one such man I have met in the hope that my nephew might recognize elements of our shared heritage.

In the early 2000s, Joseph (not his real name) was conscripted at the age of 14 to be a soldier in Eritrea and sent to a remote desert military camp. Officers there discovered a Bible under his pillow which aroused their suspicion that he might belong to a foreign evangelical sect that would claim his loyalty and sap his will to fight. Joseph was actually a member of the state-approved Coptic church but was nonetheless immediately subjected to torture. “They smashed my face into the ground, tied my hands and feet together behind my back, stomped on me, and hung me from a tree by my bonds while they beat me with batons for the others to see.”

Joseph was tortured for 20 consecutive days before being taken to a military prison and crammed into a dark unventilated cell with 36 other men, little food and no proper hygiene. Some died, and in time Joseph was stricken with dysentery. When he was too weak to stand he was taken to a civilian clinic where he was fed by the medical staff. Upon regaining his strength he escaped to a nearby road where a sympathetic driver took him north through the night to a camp in Sudan where he joined other refugees. Joseph was on the first leg of a journey that would cover thousands of miles and almost 10 years.

Before Donald Trump had started his political ascent promulgating the false story that Barack Obama was a foreign-born Muslim, while my nephew, Stephen, was famously recovering from the hardships of his high school cafeteria in Santa Monica, Joseph was a child on his own in Sudan in fear of being deported back to Eritrea to face execution for desertion. He worked any job he could get, saved his money and made his way through Sudan. He endured arrest and extortion in Libya. He returned to Sudan, then kept moving to Dubai, Brazil, and eventually to a southern border crossing into Texas, where he sought asylum. In all of the countries he traveled through during his ordeal, he was vulnerable, exploited and his status was “illegal.” But in the United States he had a chance to acquire the protection of a documented immigrant.

Today, at 30, Joseph lives in Pennsylvania and has a wife and child. He is a smart, warm, humble man of great character who is grateful for every day of his freedom and safety. He bears emotional scars from not seeing his parents or siblings since he was 14. He still trembles, cries and struggles for breath when describing his torture, and he bears physical scars as well. He hopes to become a citizen, return to work and make his contribution to America. His story, though unique in its particulars, is by no means unusual. I have met Central Americans fleeing corrupt governments, violence and criminal extortion; a Yemeni woman unable to return to her war-ravaged home country and fearing sexual mutilation if she goes back to her Saudi husband; and an escaped kidnap-bride from central Asia.

Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon wants to make us believe that these desperate migrants are an existential threat to the United States; the most powerful nation in world history and a nation made strong by immigrants. Trump and my nephew both know their immigrant and refugee roots. Yet, they repeat the insults and false accusations of earlier generations against these refugees to make them seem less than human. Trump publicly parades the grieving families of people hurt or killed by migrants, just as the early Nazis dredged up Jewish criminals to frighten and enrage their political base to justify persecution of all Jews. Almost every American family has an immigration story of its own based on flight from war, poverty, famine, persecution, fear or hopelessness. These immigrants became the workers, entrepreneurs, scientists and soldiers of America.

Most damning is the administration's evident intent to make policy that specifically disadvantages people based on their ethnicity, country of origin, and religion. No matter what opinion is held about immigration, any government that specifically enacts law or policy on that basis must be recognized as a threat to all of us. Laws bereft of justice are the gateway to tyranny. Today others may be the target, but tomorrow it might just as easily be you or me. History will be the judge, but in the meanwhile the normalization of these policies is rapidly eroding the collective conscience of America. Immigration reform is a complex issue that will require compassion and wisdom to bring the nation to a just solution, but the politicians who have based their political and professional identity on ethnic demonization and exclusion cannot be trusted to do so. As free Americans, and the descendants of immigrants and refugees, we have the obligation to exercise our conscience by voting for candidates who will stand up for our highest national values and not succumb to our lowest fears.

Dr. David S. Glosser is a retired neuropsychologist: formerly a member of the Neurology faculties of Boston University School of Medicine and Jefferson Medical College.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Did Immigrants at that time come to America with the express intention of causing murder and internal strife to the country who took them in ! Because for some of them that's exactly why they come !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:32 pm

nicko wrote:Did Immigrants at that time come to America with the express intention of causing murder and internal strife to the country who took them in !   Because for some of them that's exactly why they come !

You can't punish all immigrants because of a few lowlife pieces of shit. The majority of them are NOT lowlife pieces of shit. If they break the law they will be dealt with accordingly.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:12 pm

nicko wrote:Did Immigrants at that time come to America with the express intention of causing murder and internal strife to the country who took them in !   Because for some of them that's exactly why they come !

You can't generalize from specifics, nicko.

Immigrants came for millions of reasons. Each had their own. Most were seeking better economic opportunity.

I know of very few people who came to the US specifically to participate in the American Revolution. Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette comes to mind...but no one else.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Lurker wrote:Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_50

Oh dear. Do you not like your President, then?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Nixon_10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:11 pm

This is a Trump supporter..

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Kkk_vs10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:39 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_87
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:40 pm

This shows how stupid and juvenile Trump is...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_88
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:48 pm

LOL!

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_89
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_90
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Anyone who has worked in racketeering prosecution (RICO) immediately recognizes the same pattern taking place in the Executive department of today's government.  Why not?  These are families of the Russian mafia, and Putin is just another capo di capi.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_91
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:43 pm

Trump rapes Lady Justice daily....

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_92
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:40 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_13
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:14 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_93
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:16 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_94
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:24 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_95
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_96
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:06 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_95

This is so true.  Who is so naive as to believe that if the Russian plan were to Kompromat, that they would target only one stooge?  Russians are much smarter than that.  The Russians have openly admitted to Don, Jr., they were rigging the election.
note 1:

Trust me, Vladimir Putin, former Director of the KGB, has a complete plan in mind.

It would be incompetent of them to stop there.  If they can dangle and bag Trump in this massive fraud, for certain they would be targeting a few others.  Take a look at Devin Nunes, and his midnight run to breach security and share secret information (FISA warrant affidavit) with the WH staff.

That would account for why the entire Republican Party is curiously passive in the face of open treason. They each have been independently compromised, and the Russians are pushing the buttons of each one, in sequence with events.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Law School Applications Increase Upon Realization That Any Fucking Idiot Can Be A Lawyer

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Anybod10

Last edited by Lurker on Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Truth_10

The Trump idiot (Giuliani) is a certified batshit crazy moron just like Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon!!

Last edited by Lurker on Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:13 pm

Lurker wrote:Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Truth_10

Last edited by Lurker on Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:13 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_97
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:56 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Space_15
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:07 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_98
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Manafo10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_99

If only they would!! They are too stupid to shut up.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Lurker wrote:Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_99

If only they would!! They are too stupid to shut up.

I am enthusiastically waiting for Mueller to start in on Republicans in Congress and the Senate who have been compromised by the Russians.

Ever hear a pig squeal?  They do it right after they have fed at the trough.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Goat_pig_chicken

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Ha, Ha, Ha!!

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Guilt_10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:02 pm

They don't call him Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon for nothin'

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump100
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:58 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 HB5IuLU
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:27 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Stormy10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:30 am

True and funny as hell...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Stuck_10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:31 pm

David Pecker would turn on Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon to "save his own skin."

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump101
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:57 pm

He already has. He has been given use-immunity. He claims to have a separate, locked safe, full of facts and stories on Trump.

Some have bearing on Trump's Russia connection.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Brilliant!

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Robert11
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Mccain12

Last edited by Lurker on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:26 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Mccain13
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Trump is the sorriest, low-life asshole in the universe...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump102
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:58 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump103

THE CHILDISH, INSECURE “DAY-CARE PRESIDENT” — Trump is the most immature, self-centered president in American history. When he doesn’t get his way, he puffs up like a Texas toad and withdraws into his cocoon of isolation, arms drawn inward like a straight jacket. Trump snarls, seethes and boils while he stares with his beady little eyes, signaling not to come near him, lest he strike like a mamba. This is the LAST person we want to have access to the largest nuclear arsenal in the world! Trump’s Big Mac attack ticker is now wound so tightly it’s ready to break at the slightest provocation. What could possibly go wrong?! THIS is just one more reason the Democrats and Independents MUST occupy the voting booths this November 6th. Be there to help elect Democrats to spank the Day-Care president into submitting to the will of We the People, NOT the Moneyed Class. He’s one tantrum away from the Big Melt Down while all of us are at Ground Zero in the Trump Swamp.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:22 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_14
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:45 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump_14

Professor Reich (Berkeley) is a brilliant political scientist, and former Secretary of Labor.

As I said here, on August 17th, 2018...

Original Quill wrote:Republicans have forsaken any semblance of cooperation.  There is no moral or patriotic barrier to what they will not do, including conspiring with our greatest enemy in history in a grand act of espionage.  It is obvious Republicans would rather collude with Russians than cooperate with Democrats.

In that sense, we need to brake barriers of our own.  For example, because Trump was fraudulently elected, we are justified in declaring nugatory all acts taken by his administration...nullifying all appointments, treaties, declarations, pronouncements and any legal acts he has signed into law.  Take 'em away...zip!

This perfectly legal step would be analogous, for example, to McConnell withholding a vote on Obama's Supreme Court selection of Merritt Garland.  Use of a vacuum is now quite legal.  Ask yourself, what would happen if the people neglected to choose a president for a period?  Because this is what has happened, in reality.

Trump was instated by the Russian Internet Research Agency, not by a vote of the people.  They hacked the computers, just as they are hacking into electric grids, idiot boxes in automobiles, and, hell yes, all electronically controlled pieces of our military.

We’ve had a fraud in the White House.  No one is president.  Hell, take my moves instead; I was as much president as Trump. All steps taken by Trump are pretend moves, as he was never president.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Empty Trump warns Google, Facebook and Twitter in row over bias

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:02 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump104

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45331210

US Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon has warned Google, Twitter and Facebook they are "treading on troubled territory" amid a row over perceived bias.

He said they had to be "very careful", after earlier accusing Google of rigging the search results for the phrase "Trump news".

An aide said the administration was "looking into" the issue of regulation.

Google said its search engine set no political agenda and was not biased towards any political ideology.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Mr Trump said Google had "really taken a lot of advantage of a lot of people, it's a very serious thing".

Adding the names of Facebook and Twitter, he said: "They better be careful, because you can't do that to people... we have literally thousands of complaints coming in."

He gave no details of what action he might take.

However, when asked earlier about Google, Mr Trump's top economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, said the administration was "taking a look" at whether it should be regulated and would do "some investigation and some analysis".

It's called freedom of the press, you oranged-faced piece of shit. They only print the truth about you, you orange piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:10 am

Lurker wrote:Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump103

THE CHILDISH, INSECURE “DAY-CARE PRESIDENT” — Trump is the most immature, self-centered president in American history. When he doesn’t get his way, he puffs up like a Texas toad and withdraws into his cocoon of isolation, arms drawn inward like a straight jacket. Trump snarls, seethes and boils while he stares with his beady little eyes, signaling not to come near him, lest he strike like a mamba. This is the LAST person we want to have access to the largest nuclear arsenal in the world! Trump’s Big Mac attack ticker is now wound so tightly it’s ready to break at the slightest provocation. What could possibly go wrong?! THIS is just one more reason the Democrats and Independents MUST occupy the voting booths this November 6th. Be there to help elect Democrats to spank the Day-Care president into submitting to the will of We the People, NOT the Moneyed Class. He’s one tantrum away from the Big Melt Down while all of us are at Ground Zero in the Trump Swamp.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump105
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:10 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 17 Trump106
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down