NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump Vent Thread

+10
Lurker
Fred Moletrousers
nicko
Andy
SEXY MAMA
Cass
JulesV
Ben Reilly
eddie
'Wolfie
14 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Empty Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Trump_50
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by Lurker Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:02 pm

Smelly's girlfriend...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Trump148
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Hahahahahahaha that is a fucking funny picture!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:26 am

The best President America has ever had. He is a billion times smarter and a has a billion times more class than the low-life Russian piss-faced, low IQ Trump.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Trump149
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Empty Trump ‘Not Fit to Clean the Toilets of Obama’s Library'

Post by Lurker Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 am

https://www.mediaite.com/online/usa-today-ruins-trump-in-blistering-op-ed-not-fit-to-clean-the-toilets-of-obamas-library/

USA Today released a scorching editorial piece yesterday that raked Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon across the coals for his lewd insinuations about Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gellibrand.

Despite Sarah Huckabee Sanders‘ dismissal of the president’s critics, there are still a lot of people who interpreted Trump’s Twitter attacks to mean that Gillibrand would trade sexual favors for campaign donations. The USA Today editorial board agreed, and they ripped the president for how he “pours the gasoline of sexist language and lights the match gleefully knowing how it will burst into flame in a country reeling from the #MeToo movement.”

“Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low,” the blistering op-ed stated. “A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.”

The op-ed went on to cite other instances where Trump made deliberately provocative comments and was still able to claim plausible deniability over his exact meaning. The piece also called the president “uniquely awful” as it made the argument that Trump’s time in office has had a lot more to do with stirring up sociopolitical fights than actual accomplishments.

“His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed,” the piece stated. “A president who shows such disrespect for the truth, for ethics, for the basic duties of the job and for decency toward others fails at the very essence of what has always made America great.”
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:30 am

Republican definition...

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Conser10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:56 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Trump150
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:14 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Rules10

guess the rules dont apply here

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:32 pm

I had noticed, but he gets away with it because he puts in the occasional written post !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:01 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

But, Russ, you post exclusively on the topic of RW subjects.  So you are spamming, right?   Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 2190311264   You are hard pressed to complain herein, when the very tipic is announced beforehand, and you know what to expect before selecting the thread.

The topic of this thread is very clear.  Lurker stays within the parameters of it.  The problem is that you are weak when it comes to political argument, and can't hold your own on the topic.  You are intimidated, and so you cry and moan about rules like a little girl running to mommy.

Go build up your argument skills.  Learn what substantiation is.  Don't just borrow C&P entries.  Be original, and think for yourself.  Don't go off to flop and borrow mimes and arguments from people who are superior to you (trust me, they would shit their pants if they ever showed up themselves).  Stop being so ridiculous, and pretending you are goading when caught at it.  You can't be an athlete without doing athletic things, and your can't have an original thought without thinking on your own.

If you would try thinking, you wouldn't be so intimidated by Lurker, who stays well within the rules, and beats you every which way but loose.  Stop whining.  The goal posts are the same for everyone.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

But, Russ, you post exclusively on the topic of RW subjects.  So you are spamming, right?   Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 2190311264   You are hard pressed to complain herein, when the very tipic is announced beforehand, and you know what to expect before selecting the thread.

The topic of this thread is very clear.  Lurker stays within the parameters of it.  The problem is that you are weak when it comes to political argument, and can't hold your own on the topic.  You are intimidated, and so you cry and moan about rules like a little girl running to mommy.

Go build up your argument skills.  Learn what substantiation is.  Don't just borrow C&P entries.  Be original, and think for yourself.  Don't go off to flop and borrow mimes and arguments from people who are superior to you (trust me, they would shit their pants if they ever showed up themselves).  Stop being so ridiculous, and pretending you are goading when caught at it.  You can't be an athlete without doing athletic things, and your can't have an original thought without thinking on your own.

If you would try thinking, you wouldn't be so intimidated by Lurker, who stays well within the rules, and beats you every which way but loose.  Stop whining.  The goal posts are the same for everyone.

I'd be inclined to go along with a lot of what you say and could apply much the same line of thinking to two particular Left wing members of this forum...though with the exception of your opening sentence.

RW topics encompass such a wide range of subjects - immigration, economics, education, welfare and defence to name but five - in exactly the same way the LW topics embrace a wide spectrum. In neither case, I would suggest, could posting a particular political slant on a wide variety of issues be construed as "spamming."

Lurker clearly entertains what can only be described as an obsessive hatred of Trump but is rarely driven to putting his feelings into actual words, preferring to post an endless stream of memes which appear to come from some sort of centrally organised anti-Trump/anti-Republican website. It may even be the Democrat party press office, for all I know; both the UK Labour Party's communications department and the Conservative Party Central Office do exactly the same thing.

I must confess that I find Lurker's almost manic obsession to be somewhat tedious, as is his apparent assumption that some of us can be more persuaded by silly cartoons than actual written arguments, but I would agree with you that it's not actually spamming.

Having said that, all I would add is that where the Hon Member for Bloemfontein is concerned, cannot our transatlantic cousins detect a hint of practice of the art of, er, wind-up?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:10 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Fred M wrote:RW topics encompass such a wide range of subjects - immigration, economics, education, welfare and defence to name but five - in exactly the same way the LW topics embrace a wide spectrum. In neither case, I would suggest, could posting a particular political slant on a wide variety of issues be construed as "spamming."

I know.  My point, perhaps by hyperbole, was to try to make critics understand this point, only in reverse.  All thread topics are generalities.  So where's the criticism?

Fred M wrote:Lurker clearly entertains what can only be described as an obsessive hatred of Trump but is rarely driven to putting his feelings into actual words, preferring to post an endless stream of memes which appear to come from some sort of centrally organised anti-Trump/anti-Republican website. It may even be the Democrat party press office, for all I know; both the UK Labour Party's communications department and the Conservative Party Central Office do exactly the same thing.

Lurker is entitled to his opinion.  The thread is designed around memes.  A poster is entitled to choose not only what he says, but precisely how he says it.  Lurker is expressing his opinion, in the precise manner he chooses.

Memes, like political cartoons, are a medium every bit as legitimate as editorial comment.  The real complaints of nicko and Russ stem from the message of Lurker, not the medium.  The problem is, they deflect and pretend to invoke a rule-based argument that the medium is wrong and somehow involves spamming.  In reality, they intend to block the message, not the medium, but in a way that forces a square peg into a round hole.  

That, in fact, violates the spirit of free and uninhibited speech.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred M wrote:Lurker clearly entertains what can only be described as an obsessive hatred of Trump but is rarely driven to putting his feelings into actual words, preferring to post an endless stream of memes which appear to come from some sort of centrally organised anti-Trump/anti-Republican website. It may even be the Democrat party press office, for all I know; both the UK Labour Party's communications department and the Conservative Party Central Office do exactly the same thing.

Lurker is entitled to his opinion.  The thread is designed around memes.  A poster is entitled to choose not only what he says, but precisely how he says it.  Lurker is expressing his opinion, in the precise manner he chooses.

Memes, like political cartoons, are a medium every bit as legitimate as editorial comment.  The real complaints of nicko and Russ stem from the message of Lurker, not the medium.  The problem is, they deflect and pretend to invoke a rule-based argument that the medium is wrong and somehow involves spamming.  In reality, they intend to block the message, not the medium, but in a way that forces a square peg into a round hole.  

That, in fact, violates the spirit of free and uninhibited speech.

Of course Lurker is entitled to his opinion, and I would be the very last to deny him that right. I was simply expressing a personal opinion that it would be nice, actually, to be able to hear and appreciate his thoughts and opinions, and not those of some anonymous political cartoonist (I am not certain whether the noun "meme-ist" has yet entered the English vocabulary!)

And I agree that political cartoons have their place - I am old enough to remember, and appreciate, the work of the great Victor Weisz (Vicky) the Left wing cartoonist of the UK Labour-supporting newspaper the Daily Mirror.

However, this is a discussion group and personally I prefer to discuss and debate rather than to communicate in a medium that would be more appropriate to the "funnies" page of a tabloid newspaper.

I cannot and will not, however, attempt to interpret the motives of SB and Nicko, both of whom are perfectly capable of, and have a right equal to, that of anyone else in stating their own position on this particular issue.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Fred M wrote:However, this is a discussion group and personally I prefer to discuss and debate rather than to communicate in a medium that would be more appropriate to the "funnies" page of a tabloid newspaper.

I think that's a matter of opinion.  Nothing herein says how one communicates.  Graphics are a part of the Internet, as reflected in the controls above.

As to limiting messages to "funny pages", we haven't developed to that stage on the Internet yet.  Nor are political cartoons necessarily limited to such sections.  These kinds of commentary are generally found on editorial pages.

But even if you wish to see websites compartmentalized in the same way as the printed media, this particular thread is denoted as a "Vent Tread", by which Lurker sets it aside as a section for memes.

He's done everything right. All that is left, is to quarrel with him over how to denote, or name the section/thread.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

If you would try thinking, you wouldn't be so intimidated by Lurker,

who stays well within the rules, and beats you every which way but loose.  Stop whining.  The goal posts are the same for everyone.

whats a RW subject?? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:01 pm

sb wrote:whats a RW topic?

A topic that advocates or reflects a conservative view.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Trump151

http://thehardtimes.net/news/new-line-trump-condoms-boast-thinnest-skin-possible/

NEW YORK — U.S. President-elect Donald J. Trump held a press conference this morning to announce the manufacture of Trump Condoms, his latest namesake business venture, which will feature a gold foil-wrapped contraceptive touted as having the thinnest skin ever to hit the market.

“These condoms are really something, really terrific,” the incoming 45th President told reporters. “The slightest touch, be it real or imagined, will create a sensation that goes way beyond what mainstream condom companies would call ‘appropriate,’ folks, and I mean that — big league.”

But the prophylactics have faced a great deal of criticism even before their official release. Leaked developmental records show the condoms failed numerous stress tests, with one report describing them as “too delicate to be considered a qualified option.”

Live footage confirmed the President-elect turned slightly red and grew defensive when reporters mentioned these concerns.

“Oh, I see. Durex, Trojan… they can advertise as ‘Ultra-Thin,’ but when I do it, I get treated this way? Unfair,” Trump said. “Very unfair, folks.”

“While the skin may be thin, it doesn’t mean the condoms lack strength,” said Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s former campaign manager. “Consumers can trust [Trump Condoms] will be durable even in the most stressful scenarios.”
Related:

Donald Trump Threatens Consequences For CD Burners
Local Cat Seems Unfazed by Trump Presidency
Trump Appoints Your 8th Grade Bully Secretary of Defense

“Never mind what these elitist product testers with their obvious agendas said in those reports — these things are tough. Real tough, folks,” Trump added. “And with that thin skin, you’re gonna feel a lot of sensitivity, believe me.”

But critics remain unconvinced.

“I can absolutely see why the average consumer would be sold on these claims,” said Michael Kroehn, senior writer for Consumer Reports. “But we’re talking about condoms here. There is such a thing as over-sensitivity. And while it may feel good in the moment, trust me — it’s not going to be worth it when that thin skin inevitably breaks and then you have a disaster on your hands.”

The President-elect responded by posting 17 tweets within a three hour time frame, chiding “loser” Kroehn and the “dishonest” Consumer Reports for biased reporting.

Trump Condoms are expected to hit shelves in Spring 2017, according to representatives from the Shanghai factory commissioned for manufacture.

Article by Michael Palladino @MikeyPalla480.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:whats a RW topic?

You're too intelligent for me Quill

Why don't you give me a working example of a right wing topic??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Zklfd

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Zklfd

is this one of your original thoughts is it??

a meme produced by someone else??

very original

guess you realized you fucked up, there is no such thing as a RW topic only RW opinions

god you're thick

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:18 pm

sb wrote:is this one of your original thoughts is it??

very original

It's exactly what you asked for...an example of a RW topic.

Is memory loss also a conservative malaise?  Lawd those boys are knuckledraggers.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Caveman3

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Comprehension is lacking among Trump supporters.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:is this one of your original thoughts is it??

very original

It's exactly what you asked for...an example of a RW topic.

Is memory loss also a conservative malaise?  Lawd those boys are knuckledraggers.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Caveman3

stereotyping is your example of a RW topic??

its not really a topic, its an example of judgemental prejudice

you're also guilty of stereotyping, how many times have you insisted that ALL trump supporters are redneck racists??

see?? prejudice is not just a RW flaw its also very much a liberal flaw.

come on quill, surely you can give me just one example of a right wing TOPIC

perhaps the problem is you don't understand what "topic" means??

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:28 am

sb wrote:stereotyping is your example of a RW topic??

You're splitting some pretty fine hairs.  What's the difference between a racist assumption, and a conversation that incorporates that assumption?

I think that subjects that incorporate those assumptions are topics.  They are manifest in RW conversations.  You obviously haven't been to the deep south, Russ.

But stereotyping goes beyond.  RW'ers don't really think, but follow gut or bowel urges.  Those urges are built upon stereotypes and repetitive boilerplate thoughts.  I constantly mention that RW'ers deal in clichés, half-truths, logical lapses,  ignored facts and false links.  The meme I've posted typifies that pattern.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:55 am

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:stereotyping is your example of a RW topic??

You're splitting some pretty fine hairs.  What's the difference between a racist assumption, and a conversation that incorporates that assumption?

I think that subjects that incorporate those assumptions are topics.  They are manifest in RW conversations.  You obviously haven't been to the deep south, Russ.

But stereotyping goes beyond.  RW'ers don't really think, but follow gut or bowel urges.  Those urges are built upon stereotypes and repetitive boilerplate thoughts.  I constantly mention that RW'ers deal in clichés, half-truths, logical lapses,  ignored facts and false links.  The meme I've posted typifies that pattern.

Well Quill it's clear you're just an idiot who has a rather unhealthy love of the sound of his own voice.

Topics of conversation are neutral, if all participants are left or right leaning, then the CONVERSATION takes on a particular persuasion

Allow me to explain since you seem to be struggling to grasp the concept

Health care is a TOPIC of CONVERSATION ,and is neither a leftwing or right wing issue.

The content of the conversation is what will make the discussion left or right leaning

See the difference??

Allow me to go one step further and help you out some more

"are blacks inferior to whites? " is a topic that appears to racist leaning intention, but on further inspection it could just as easily have been started by a liberal such as yourself in an attempt to dispel racism.

So in conclusion, topics are are different to conversations.

You were confused between the two which is why you struggled to provide me with an email ample of a RW topic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:16 pm

FOX NEWS is not news but brainwashing propaganda. It keeps the right-wing lemmings in line with bullshit and lies. This Republican strategist proves it, but intelligent Americans have known all along that FOX is nothing but the propaganda bureau arm of the Republican party.

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Fox_ne10
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:51 pm

sb wrote:Well Quill it's clear you're just an idiot who has a rather unhealthy love of the sound of his own voice.

So, I was just mentioning that conservative rhetoric is a collection of cliches, catch-phrases and juvenile jingos. It’s really just noise.

See, conservatives don't really contribute to society. They just sit in their little counting room and never venture outside. They hate anyone who opens the door because it brings in light.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:56 pm

sb wrote:Topics of conversation are neutral, if all participants are left or right leaning, then the CONVERSATION takes on a particular persuasion

It sounds like you are inventing a definitional schemata.  Why is yours any better than the million others out there? Why not work with the language we have instead of trying to reinvent a new one?

Anyway, I think semantic arguments are a waste of time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:Well Quill it's clear you're just an idiot who has a rather unhealthy love of the sound of his own voice.

So, I was just mentioning that conservative rhetoric is a collection of cliches, catch-phrases and juvenile jingos.  It’s really just noise.

See, conservatives don't really contribute to society.  They just sit in their little counting room and never venture outside.  They hate anyone who opens the door because it brings in light.

You're just underlining random words in my posts and calling them "a collection of cliches, catch-phrases and juvenile jingos."

Not really sure how "unhealthy" falls into that category

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:Topics of conversation are neutral, if all participants are left or right leaning, then the CONVERSATION takes on a particular persuasion

It sounds like you are inventing a definitional schemata.  Why is yours any better than the million others out there?  Why not work with the language we have instead of trying to reinvent a new one?

Anyway, I think semantic arguments are a waste of time.

I am working with the language we have, perhaps you should stick to the rules of language instead of ignoring them.

I'm bored now, I've educated you and there isn't anything left to say.

Peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:24 pm

Oh...are you still here? Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:Oh...are you still here?  Rolling Eyes

you have the same problem as didge don't you??

you seem to think that if you post last on a thread it means you've "won" and the other person has run away, me?? i dont see the point in smashing a dead horse to pulp.

you're found wanting

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:51 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Oh...are you still here?  Rolling Eyes

you have the same problem as didge don't you??

you seem to think that if you post last on a thread it means you've "won" and the other person has run away, me?? i dont see the point in smashing a dead horse to pulp.

you're found wanting

I've already won; you've run away from the subject. So no need to memorialize it with any such nonsense.

Go ahead, you post last.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:24 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Rules10

Lurker is doing it the correct way,
He is not making a bunch of threads on the same topic, which would be spamming the forum.

He is just updating an existing thread with new information on the topic
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:33 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Fb_img42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:54 am

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Fb_img43

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Haha...is that Diet Coke or Colombian Coke??  Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:10 pm

They called your bluff, Cheeto face....

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Trump152
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:Haha...is that Diet Coke or Colombian Coke??  Razz

russian coke

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Haha...is that Diet Coke or Colombian Coke??  Razz

russian coke

That would be vodka and coke. With the Dossier, there's a limey on the side.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Donald Trump Vent Thread - Page 7 Trump153
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:46 pm