NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I've been asked to dust cocaine on top of soufflés, to put it on as icing sugar… coke's everywhere"

2 posters

Go down

"I've been asked to dust cocaine on top of soufflés, to put it on as icing sugar… coke's everywhere" Empty "I've been asked to dust cocaine on top of soufflés, to put it on as icing sugar… coke's everywhere"

Post by eddie Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:48 pm

I've been asked to dust cocaine on top of soufflés, to put it on as icing sugar… coke's everywhere" - Gordon Ramsey is set to host a new documentary for ITV, Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine, in which he will discuss the impact of cocaine on the food industry as well as its global effect.

While celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is known for his delectable recipes and equally colourful vocabulary, the Briton has now made a startling revelation. Ramsay said that cocaine has become so common with people that he has, in the past, even been asked to use it as a topping on desserts.

He says that use of the drug is now “out of control” in the food industry. “I saw cocaine quite early on in my career. I've been served it. I've been given it,” the Daily Mail quoted Ramsay as saying.

“I've had my hand shaken and left with little wraps of foil in it. I've been asked to dust cocaine on top of soufflés, to put it on as icing sugar… coke's everywhere. It's spiralling out of control.”

https://ia.meaww.com/read/lifestyle/gordon-ramsay-talks-of-a-time-when-cocaine-almost-became-a-dessert-topping/shared?utm_source=shared&utm_campaign=influencer&utm_medium=3295

Like this is news! Celebrities and the rich eating, snorting, ingesting cocaine. Rolling Eyes

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

"I've been asked to dust cocaine on top of soufflés, to put it on as icing sugar… coke's everywhere" Empty Re: "I've been asked to dust cocaine on top of soufflés, to put it on as icing sugar… coke's everywhere"

Post by Syl Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Well he has to think of something to generate interest in his new TV programme.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"I've been asked to dust cocaine on top of soufflés, to put it on as icing sugar… coke's everywhere" Empty Re: "I've been asked to dust cocaine on top of soufflés, to put it on as icing sugar… coke's everywhere"

Post by eddie Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Yeah I'm wondering why he's coming out with this shite now, after years of dusting his puddings with chatty powder.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down