NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feminism is cancer

+4
eddie
magica
Andy
'Wolfie
8 posters

Go down

feminism is cancer  Empty feminism is cancer

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:27 pm

WATCH: Feminist Marries Herself In 'Sologamy' Ceremony

The long road to Peak Feminism starts with fun pussy hats and Slut Walks but ends at a super sad and awkward wedding ceremony where there's one bride, and no groom.

In what I've previously dubbed as the saddest trend in modern feminism, lonely (but totally empowered) women who can't seem to make it work with a man are now buying themselves wedding rings, white dresses, and renting out a venue for their weddings ... where they marry themselves.

Because you can have it all! Or something.

This pitiful trend where women commit themselves to themselves is called "sologamy," a mash up between the words "solo" and "monogamy."

In a Saturday post from UNILAD, one empowered feminist named Emmajane shared her sologamy ceremony with the world.

"Emmajane had a number of failed relationships," reads the text on the video as Emmajane is shown on an Australian beach, ready to tell herself how much she loves herself.

The feminist "decided to propose to herself on Valentine's Day," says the text. Emmajane walks down an aisle holding a bouquet of flowers.

Holding a mirror up to her face, the woman repeats her vows to herself.

"I love the way you are so compassionate about what you do and have such a creative drive," she says, locking eyes with herself.

"I love how you have compassion and empathy for others," she continues.

Emmajane then places a ring she bought herself onto her own ring finger, and she lived unhappily ever lonely!

But Emmajane is not alone in the empty movement. As The Daily Wire reported in May, "A site looking to make a few bucks on sad feminists called IMarriedMe.com offers a kit to assist you in planning your own wedding ceremony, 'self-wedding' rings and daily self-affirmation cards." (Gotta love capitalism.)

"A self-wedding is a symbolic ceremony — about reconnecting and staying connected with you. Wear the ring to remind you every day to LOVE YOURSELF," reads the site.

Some of the marry-yourself packages can cost the blushing bride upward of $200.

On a serious note, this trend should be a warning sign to young women falling for the shiny allure of the allegedly empowering feminist lifestyle. As evidence suggests, more and more women are finding themselves without a partner and childless well beyond their childbearing years.

Perhaps young girls should be encouraged to skip the Slut Walk, start holding men to higher standards before climbing into bed with them, and, dare I say, focus on finding a man to marry.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22083/watch-feminist-marries-herself-sologamy-ceremony-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Back to top Go down

feminism is cancer  Empty Re: feminism is cancer

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:31 pm

in Australia

where fucking else could such stupidity take place

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:41 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
in Australia

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off over to your bosses in Russia...

You mysoginist, odorous, Afrikaner_fascist troll..

And take any of your racist cheer squad with you, maggot.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:54 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
in Australia

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off over to your bosses in Russia...

You mysoginist, odorous, Afrikaner_fascist troll..

And take any of your racist cheer squad with you, maggot.

Tee hee

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:45 pm

Only a troll responds with tee hees and chortles.
He is only posting to wind people up.
They get wound up.
Then Stench adds his reply to signify his trolling worked.
Shame the mods are too dull to realise it.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Furious tenant spray-painted ‘rapist’ and ‘no means no’ on her landlord’s white BMW costing £17,000 to clean after he told her to vacate the flat

A woman spray painted a string of racist and offensive insults on her landlord's BMW causing £17,000 worth of damage when he tried to evict her.

Dalina Pop, 34, had been renting a flat from Ovace Miller on Westbourne Terrace in Paddington, London, when she was asked to leave the property on August 5, 2015.

Mr Miller left his white BMW parked outside on the street and discovered the following morning it had been daubed in red and black paint with the words 'f**k you', 'liar', 'rapist' and 'no means no'.

A court heard Mr Miller had to pay £17,000 to get the BMW 6 series cleaned over three days.

Pop voluntarily presented herself at Charing Cross Police Station four days later before eventually admitting a single charge of criminal damage.

She was cleared of the more serious charge of racially aggravated criminal damage after a short trial at Southwark Crown Court.

Jurors were shown photos of Mr Miller's BMW showing the word 'Arab' daubed on the roof above the driver's seat.

Neil King, prosecuting, claimed Pop 'displayed hostility towards him' because of his Persian origin which was 'part of the reason for the insult'.

'It is because he is from the Middle-East that this insult is sprayed on the roof of this car,' he added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4966660/Tenant-spray-painted-Arab-rapist-landlord-s-BMW.html

'It is written in the same ink, on the same car, at the same time.'

But giving evidence Pop denied she knew the difference 'between Persian and Arab'.

The theatre student broke down as she accused her victim of being 'very set on destroying my career'.

She told jurors she painted the words 'rapist' and 'liar' because Mr Miller 'invaded my privacy, my private space and my body'.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:23 pm

Personally I think she should be made to pay for the spray job to clean the car. I can't see it cost so much though.

Also she called him a rapist, which was so wrong.

If he'd did this to her he would be sent down quicker than he could say sorry. She should also be made to pay, then deported back to Romania. What a horrible person she is.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 pm

The story in the OP has already been posted elsewhere on the forum - I posted it myself - but not under the misleading title, "feminism is cancer".

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t21683-sologomy-people-are-now-marrying-themselves?highlight=Sologomy

Last edited by eddie on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Only a troll responds with tee hees and chortles.
They get wound up.

Shame you're too cowardly to take an actual stand, but simply whine on and on like a kid who dropped his lollipop in the sand.

Oh. And do you know what else trolls do? Make posts about people and not topics. You're doing that a lot lately.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 am

Arrow

A simple point-of-fact...

Neither of the stories that SnottyBumTrollster has posted on this thread so far have anything at all to do with the actual subject of 'feminism',  as such..

Trying to link disparate reports of loopy and crazy women running wild to Smelly's obvious hatred of equal rights and women in general does nothing to support his misleading thread title --  but only works to further display his already obvious misogyny.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 am

eddie wrote:
They get wound up.

Shame you're too cowardly to take an actual stand, but simply whine on and on like a kid who dropped his lollipop in the sand.

Oh. And do you know what else trolls do? Make posts about people and not topics. You're doing that a lot lately.

isn't that against the "rules" or something

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:36 pm

eddie wrote:
They get wound up.

Idea

Your last paragraph here is quite innacurate, eddie -- and only goes to prove that you still don't understand what actually defines genuine "internet trolls"...

Smelly' is a troll..

Andy isn't; ziz isn't; nor are Quill, veya or me myself.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Stench is playing Eddie for a fool. Just like his forum compatriot Stormee did. Guess who banned Stormee ..... eventualyy? LF.
Guess who invited Stench on here?
Not LF.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:56 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:
They get wound up.

Idea

Your last paragraph here is quite innacurate,  eddie  --  and only goes to prove that you still don't understand what actually defines genuine "internet trolls"...

Smelly' is a troll..

Andy isn't;  ziz isn't;   nor are Quill, veya or me myself.

I don't seem to remember actually calling anyone a troll. I mentioned that trolls are people who mostly arrive on threads to have a go at people.

Now, unless any of those posters listed are guilty of that, then we don't have a problem. Do we?

If any of you see any behaviour you think of as "troll-like" you should report the post and the poster immediately, right?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:02 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Stench is playing Eddie for a fool. Just like his forum compatriot Stormee did. Guess who banned Stormee ..... eventualyy? LF.
Guess who invited Stench on here?
Not LF.

Andy I am going to basement you if you continue to spread lies about me. This has been explained to you quite a few times:

I'm not a fool and if smelly has broken any rule please report the post immediately.

I did not invite smelly here -  he asked to return - and bragged about us being "scared of him" so I challenged him to return if he wanted to. He wasn't on a lifetime ban and if you have a problem with smelly being here then you also have a problem with Vic, Eilzel, Veya and Ben, because they approved his return.

Do you have a problem with any of those admin I've mentioned, Andy?
No didn't think so.

Stop repeating the same stuff over and over again. That's what trolls do and you're not a troll, are you Andy?

Is that all cleared up now Andy? Better be, because if you spread lies about me again and you're going to the basement.  I'm done taking shit from any of you.

Okay Andy?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:56 pm

You knew before he came back what he is like. Stormee Mk 2. A vile racist.
Yo could have put him on probation.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You knew before he came back what he is like. Stormee Mk 2. A vile racist.

Why do you constantly pick on Eddie ? Do you see her as an easy target? She isn't.
Why do you constantly mention Major Starbold....he went ages ago and yet YOU are the one who constantly brings his name up on here....its as if you have a crush on him or something.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:28 pm

I am not picking on Eds.
I am just disturbed how a mystogenistic, sexist, homophobic and racist poster is permitted to continue posting his bile, which he KNOWS is a wind up, evidenced by his chortles and laughs when he succeds.
Others get basemented or admonished for far less.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:35 pm

I do think you single her out...and always to complain.
You are also the one who constantly mentions Major S....no one is interested.

Smelly deliberately tries to wind people up...so do others on here, so what. Give anyone enough rope and they will eventually hang themselves.
Do what I did....treat him with such disdain he will put you on ignore....sorted.  Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You knew before he came back what he is like. Stormee Mk 2. A vile racist.

Hang on a minute! Who put you in charge? I have little time for smally's views but this is a country you love, right?
Free speech mate.

You want a forum where you agree with everyone? Make your own and have only people there that you agree with. Oh that's right, you did, and you got bored and came here.

This is a DEBATE forum Andy. Grow up and debate or go away. I'd hate to see you leave as I have no dislike for you, but you gotta let things go mate, or tackle the opinions you hate. Stop trying to control what gets said on here. Let people say what they want within the rules because that's how debate forums work.

Can you understand now?

And seriously this is my last word because if you don't get it, you don't get it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Eddie, is this forum hosted in the US like most forums?

I could look but I'm lazy.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:11 pm

They get wound up.

Correction. YOU get wound up.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Syl wrote:I do think you single her out...and always to complain.

Smelly deliberately tries to wind people up...so do others on here, so what. Give anyone enough rope and they will eventually hang themselves.
Do what I did....treat him with such disdain he will put you on ignore....sorted.  Razz

I think this is correct on both points -- Andy, you do seem to single Eddie out for more criticism, and yes, you have to deal with smelly by ignoring him, because he's only here because he gets his childish kicks out of offending anyone to the left of Hitler.

If you think he's out of line, report him to a moderator, but please don't harass the mods after we make our decisions. You might not like them and you're free to disagree, but you can just say your piece and be done with it.

You have to admit that our decisions have led to an active forum with a lot of people with different points of view. This place can be annoying but it's rarely boring.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

I think this is correct on both points -- Andy, you do seem to single Eddie out for more criticism, and yes, you have to deal with smelly by ignoring him, because he's only here because he gets his childish kicks out of offending anyone to the left of Hitler.

If you think he's out of line, report him to a moderator, but please don't harass the mods after we make our decisions. You might not like them and you're free to disagree, but you can just say your piece and be done with it.

You have to admit that our decisions have led to an active forum with a lot of people with different points of view. This place can be annoying but it's rarely boring.

well said ben well said

take yesterday off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:06 pm

can anyone tell me why andy has such a problem with me??

ive been nothing but polite and courteous to everyone, ive hardly sworn, ive not called anyone anything apart from their username

Im even polite to andy though he doesn't really deserve it, im not made of wood andy, i have feeling too you know??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I am not picking on Eds.
I am just disturbed how a mystogenistic, sexist, homophobic and racist poster is permitted to continue posting his bile, which he KNOWS is a wind up, evidenced by his chortles and laughs when he succeds.
Others get basemented or admonished for far less.

i only laugh at you andy, you remind of inspector grim from the thin blue line, and thats some funny shit

anyway you're distracting me from my feminism is cancer ranting

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

well said ben well said

take yesterday off

Wow. That was witty. Even for you.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:15 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

This place is never boring because of the mix of people on it. No other reason.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

This place is never boring because of the mix of people on it.   No other reason.

Exactly. Who wants to post on a Stepford forum.....or the opposite, a forum that enjoys creating victims and pounding them to death?
This is a mix of everything...and its run well too.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 pm

I think if you take characters off here it will become boring.

Yes smelly likes to stir, insult etc but I take no notice of that. You need a mix of posters, not all the same.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:17 am

magica wrote:I think if you take characters off here it will become boring.

Yes smelly likes to stir, insult etc but I take no notice of that. You need a mix of posters, not all the same.

thats a complete misrepresentation of my character

i very rarely stir, and almost never insult, if i did insult you, the insult would probably be too subtle for you to understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
magica wrote:I think if you take characters off here it will become boring.

thats a complete misrepresentation of my character

i very rarely stir, and almost never insult, if i did insult you, the insult would probably be too subtle for you to understand.

Don't presume that because a poster doesn't rise to the bait they haven't understood.
They are probably just ignoring you. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:57 am

You know who really thinks feminism is a cancer? The Taliban, al Qaeda, ISIS ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:08 am

They get wound up.

I think it's a rather sensible way to respond to the vituperation constantly spewed out by the forum juvenile.  I think Wetwipe might have the excuse of youth, but you?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down