NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrifying moment van driver 'tries to lure three young girls to his van with doughnuts' before their sister rushes in to chase him away

3 posters

Go down

Terrifying moment van driver 'tries to lure three young girls to his van with doughnuts' before their sister rushes in to chase him away Empty Terrifying moment van driver 'tries to lure three young girls to his van with doughnuts' before their sister rushes in to chase him away

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:11 pm

A terrified mother has released shocking CCTV footage which appears to show a van driver attempt to lure her three children to his van using doughnuts.
Rechelle Haigh, 26, has now warned people living on her street about a man who pulled up just yards from her garden where her children were playing.
Her CCTV footage shows her children Sadè, eight, Ameya, two, and step-daughter Roxie, six, playing on a trampoline together.
But seconds later a man in a large white van stopped his vehicle by the fence near the garden of their home in Partington, Greater Manchester.

He then shouted over to the three girls and asked them if they wanted to 'come and get some doughnuts'.
But they quickly ran off and Sadè sprinted back to pick up Ameya who remained on the trampoline.
Ms Haigh then chased after the man who was 'acting weirdly'.

She wrote online: 'WARNING Partington Manchester area. Here is the footage of the man that tried to offer my children doughnuts he told them to go to his van.
'Absolutely scary to watch but I'm so proud of my Sadè for acting fast in this footage.
'Today being 7/10/2017 at approximately 2pm please keep your kids safe. When I approached this man he acted weird and asked me if my kids wanted some doughnuts then drove off when I stepped out the house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4962618/Moment-van-driver-tires-lure-three-young-girls.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Terrifying moment van driver 'tries to lure three young girls to his van with doughnuts' before their sister rushes in to chase him away Empty Re: Terrifying moment van driver 'tries to lure three young girls to his van with doughnuts' before their sister rushes in to chase him away

Post by magica Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 pm

Is her garden in the front of the house, how could he see them otherwise.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Terrifying moment van driver 'tries to lure three young girls to his van with doughnuts' before their sister rushes in to chase him away Empty Re: Terrifying moment van driver 'tries to lure three young girls to his van with doughnuts' before their sister rushes in to chase him away

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:05 pm

magica wrote:Is her garden in the front of the house, how could he see them otherwise.

Watch the video Mags....the man draws up in his van at the front of the house.

Obviously he looks suspicious, and the mum was right to alert people in the neighbourhood, but sometimes I feel a bit sorry for men in todays world.
They must feel when they are out they cant even look or smile at a child, touch their shoulder, bend down to talk to them, little things that women don't think twice about.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:Is her garden in the front of the house, how could he see them otherwise.

Watch the video Mags....the man draws up in his van at the front of the house.

Obviously he looks suspicious, and the mum was right to alert people in the neighbourhood, but sometimes I feel a bit sorry for men in todays world.
They must feel when they are out they cant even look or smile at a child, touch their shoulder, bend down to talk to them, little things that women don't think twice about.

Oh yes she was right to alert people, who offers kids doughnuts from a car.

Yes also men are too scared to even look at kids let alone speak to them in case its misconstrued.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:04 pm

We saw a young kid around 5 or 6 running round Asda carpark a while ago....he ran past OH, but it was me who ran after him and caught him up...took his hand, looked for his useless parent who was loading their car rows away, oblivious that his young son had wandered off, got lost and was running around scared.
Husband was very wary of taking hold of his hand.
I think men are conditioned to let women take control.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:51 pm

I think men are scared stiff to touch a child letalone grab his hand.

My hub likes walking in the park, unless our grandkids are here or we've got the dogs to look after, he feels scared to even talk to any kids or young people. Its how lots of men are made to feel sadly.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down