NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberalism is White Supremacy

+4
Victorismyhero
Andy
Original Quill
Maddog
8 posters

Go down

Liberalism is White Supremacy Empty Liberalism is White Supremacy

Post by Maddog Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:48 am

Students affiliated with the Black Lives Matter movement crashed an event at the College of William & Mary, rushed the stage, and prevented the invited guest—the American Civil Liberties Union's Claire Gastañaga, a W & M alum—from speaking.

Ironically, Gastañaga had intended to speak on the subject, "Students and the First Amendment."

The disruption was livestreamed on BLM at W&M's Facebook page. Students took to the stage just a few moments after Gastañaga began her remarks. At first, she attempted to spin the demonstration as a welcome example of the kind of thing she had come to campus to discuss, commenting "Good, I like this," as they lined up and raised their signs. "I'm going to talk to you about knowing your rights, and protests and demonstrations, which this illustrates very well. Then I'm going to respond to questions from the moderators, and then questions from the audience."

It was the last remark she was able to make before protesters drowned her out with cries of, "ACLU, you protect Hitler, too." They also chanted, "the oppressed are not impressed," "shame, shame, shame, shame," (an ode to the Faith Militant's treatment of Cersei Lannister in Game of Thrones, though why anyone would want to be associated with the religious fanatics in that particular conflict is beyond me), "blood on your hands," "the revolution will not uphold the Constitution," and, uh, "liberalism is white supremacy."

This went on for nearly 20 minutes. Eventually, according to the campus's Flat Hat News, one of the college's co-organizers of the event handed a microphone to the protest's leader, who delivered a prepared statement. The disruption was apparently payback for the ACLU's principled First Amendment defense of the Charlottesville alt-right's civil liberties.

Organizers then canceled the event; some members of the audience approached the podium in an attempt to speak with Gastañaga, but the protesters would not permit it. They surrounded Gastañaga, raised their voices even louder, and drove everybody else away.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/10/04/black-lives-matter-students-shut-down-th

While I have serious issues with police tactics and use of force, this is why I can't ever get on board with the BLM movement. They are freaking lunatics that are edging closer to antifa and their asinine and dangerous anti free speech positions. The ACLU is dedicated to protecting minority positions and their right to speak their mind, and these clowns say they represent white supremacy?

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Liberalism is White Supremacy Empty Re: Liberalism is White Supremacy

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:12 am

If you don't think black lives matter, join in with the cops. They don't either.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:17 am

Original Quill wrote:If you don't think black lives matter, join in with the cops.  They don't either.

Liberalism is White Supremacy 3755771736 black lives splatter

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:06 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:If you don't think black lives matter, join in with the cops.  They don't either.

If I had posted that, Foul would have basemented me.
I wonder if he will do the right thing.

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:24 am

Angry Andy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

If I had posted that, Foul would have basemented me.
I wonder if he will do the right thing.

for what???

opposing a black supremacist domestic terror group??

i dont think foul will boot me for opposing terrorism

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:46 am

@Smelly

I wont bump you this time since you have already "explained" yourself, BUT I will ask (tell) you to think before you print as it were...... your statement above could easily be taken as an endorsement of violence against ALL black people rather than merely against this particular group, whom you see as a terrorist group.

ambiguity will not be held as an excuse for any racist posting (ask stormee)

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt this time, since on rejoining you did so with a "clean slate"....in future THINK before posting

thanks...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:57 am

Lord Foul wrote:@Smelly

I wont bump you this time since you have already "explained" yourself, BUT I will ask (tell) you to think before you print as it were...... your statement above could easily be taken as an endorsement of violence against ALL black people rather than merely against this particular group, whom you see as a terrorist group.

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt this time, since on rejoining you did so with a "clean slate"....in future THINK before posting

thanks...

ok thats fine

but i was thinking

I thought the "black lives splatter" play on "black lives matter" was not brilliantly clever and very obvious , especially considering the context??

no??

guess ill have to break out the crayons and pictures since ambiguity seems to be such an issue.

trust me foul, Im not one these shithouse cowards that pack this forum to the rafters, I don't do ambiguity.

I do in your face obvious

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:54 pm

I don't live in a binary world. I think black lives matter, but I think the movement is causing more problems by it's antics.

Do you think taking on the ACLU and calling them racist is going to effect positive change?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:26 pm

@Smelly, I would make sure you have plenty of crayons, there are those here who are of that strange group that become offended on behalf of their particular favoured group, whilst not actually being of that group and yet many more who have a distinct lack of that Brit speciality known as gallows humour. Liberalism is White Supremacy 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:@Smelly

thanks...

ok thats fine

but i was thinking

I thought the "black lives splatter" play on "black lives matter" was not brilliantly clever and very obvious , especially considering the context??

no??

guess ill have to break out the crayons and pictures since ambiguity seems to be such an issue.

trust me foul, Im not one these shithouse cowards that pack this forum to the rafters, I don't do ambiguity.  

Like who...and why?
I think most people here speak their minds honestly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

ok thats fine

but i was thinking

no??

Like who...and why?

what do you mean like who??

like YOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Russo wrote:I don't live in a binary world. I think black lives matter, but I think the movement is causing more problems by it's antics.

Unfortunately, it's a very simple issue.  No snags, no further entailments...unless you put them there.

Either black lives matter, or they do not.  What?  Are you of the ilk that says: they can matter but don't talk about it?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Like who...and why?

like YOU

and why?
You should have reasons to back your fairy tale posts with.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

like YOU

and why?

why??

because you avoid difficult discussions and challenges to your narrative is why.

when faced with an uncomfortable truth you divert with humour or simply ignore the discomfort as if its not been raised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

and why?

why??

because you avoid difficult discussions and challenges to your narrative is why.

when faced with an uncomfortable truth you divert with humour or simply ignore the discomfort as if its not been raised.

I tend to avoid some of the political threads because they don't interest me.
I never avoid answering questions..... and what's wrong with a bit of humour?

You on the other hand are often like a stuck record....continuously repeating the same point doesn't make for a good debate imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

why??

You on the other hand are often like a stuck record....continuously repeating the same point doesn't make for a good debate imo.

that's kinda the problem

i keep having to repeat the same point because you keep avoiding it, perhaps if you addressed the point the debate could evolve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

that's kinda the problem

i keep having to repeat the same point because you keep avoiding it, perhaps if you addressed the point the debate could evolve.

Ahhh...but I do answer the points you make (repeatedly) and I also throw in different points to discuss, which you often skirt round in your quest to hammer home ONE point.
What you really mean is you don't have the power to persuade me into your way of thinking. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:06 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

that's kinda the problem

Ahhh...but I do answer the points you make (repeatedly) and I also throw in different points to discuss, which you often skirt round in your quest to hammer home ONE point.
What you really mean is you don't have the power to persuade me into your way of thinking. Wink

im not trying to "persuade" you into any way of thinking.

if you cant see the flaws in your way of thinking then there is no way in hell i can show them to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

if you cant see the flaws in your way of thinking then there is no way in hell i can show them to you  

Move along then, go try to annoy someone else. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

things getting a bit uncomfortable for you eh??

ok ill leave you to your "safe space"

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

things getting a bit uncomfortable for you eh??

ok ill leave you to your "safe space"

Either that or I have offline things to do. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Just noticed that Lord Foul is using a spider avvy. Deliberately trying to spook the members??  Twisted Evil  Spiders don't bother me tho. Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:08 pm

I like 'em, all those long hairy legs.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:10 pm

nicko wrote:I like 'em, all those long hairy legs.

pale
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Russo wrote:I don't live in a binary world. I think black lives matter, but I think the movement is causing more problems by it's antics.

Unfortunately, it's a very simple issue.  No snags, no further entailments...unless you put them there.

Either black lives matter, or they do not.  What?  Are you of the ilk that says: they can matter but don't talk about it?

Yes black lives matter. The question is are the antics of the group with the same name helping their cause?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:33 am

Jules wrote:Just noticed that Lord Foul is using a spider avvy. Deliberately trying to spook the members??  Twisted Evil  Spiders don't bother me tho. Cool

Just to remind you I'm watching from "the web" Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes black lives matter. The question is are the antics of the group with the same name helping their cause?

You are giving us code for: black lives matter, but don't let them talk about it!  Old Russian tactic: let them think what they want; only punish them for going public about it.  The maneuver goes back to Romanov Czar Nicholas II, and the St. Petersburg massacre of 1905:

Day in History wrote:Russia had become more corrupt and oppressive than ever before. Plagued by the fear that his line would not continue—his only son, Alexis, suffered from hemophilia—Nicholas fell under the influence of such unsavory characters as Grigory Rasputin, the so-called mad monk.
On January 22, 1905, a group of workers led by the radical priest Georgy Apollonovich Gapon marched to the czar’s Winter Palace in St. Petersburg to make their demands. Imperial forces opened fire on the demonstrators, killing and wounding hundreds.

Sound familiar?  The white supremacists today are "plagued by the fear" that racial hegemony of whites will be challenged if groups like Black Lives Matter are permitted to demonstrate.  Hence, the criticism of their "antics"...code, meaning letting them talk about it.

Russians don't really understand America--it's their great folly.  For example, they use grammatical errors such as, "The question is are..."  (This is the reason why they must collude with Americans like Trump.)  So, first they tried to inspire backlashes like Charlottesville, but that turned into a cluster-fuck because conservatives really are kin to Neo-Nazis.  (Russians have their own form of Red, so they can't discern Pink.)  Now they are simply using the same tactic they used against Hillary: infiltrate websites and gin up disfavor with the left specifically, and the west generally.  And, of course, never, never say anything bad about Putin.

Good luck, Russ 2.0...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You are giving us code for: black lives matter, but don't let them talk about it!  Old Russian tactic: let them think what they want; only punish them for going public about it.  The maneuver goes back to Romanov Czar Nicholas II, and the St. Petersburg massacre of 1905:

Day in History wrote:Russia had become more corrupt and oppressive than ever before. Plagued by the fear that his line would not continue—his only son, Alexis, suffered from hemophilia—Nicholas fell under the influence of such unsavory characters as Grigory Rasputin, the so-called mad monk.
On January 22, 1905, a group of workers led by the radical priest Georgy Apollonovich Gapon marched to the czar’s Winter Palace in St. Petersburg to make their demands. Imperial forces opened fire on the demonstrators, killing and wounding hundreds.

Sound familiar?  The white supremacists today are "plagued by the fear" that racial hegemony of whites will be challenged if groups like Black Lives Matter are permitted to demonstrate.  Hence, the criticism of their "antics"...code, meaning letting them talk about it.

Russians don't really understand America--it's their great folly.  For example, they use grammatical errors such as, "The question is are..."  (This is the reason why they must collude with Americans like Trump.)  So, first they tried to inspire backlashes like Charlottesville, but that turned into a cluster-fuck because conservatives really are kin to Neo-Nazis.  (Russians have their own form of Red, so they can't discern Pink.)  Now they are simply using the same tactic they used against Hillary: infiltrate websites and gin up disfavor with the left specifically, and the west generally.  And, of course, never, never say anything bad about Putin.

Good luck, Russ 2.0...

They can talk all they want.

Do you think shouting down the ACLU is a good idea?

Do you believe liberalism is white supremacy?

While I support all speech, I can acknowledge that much of it is silly. Calling the ALCU white supremacists would fall into that category.

Cool story about the Russians though. Smile
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down