NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evangelicals Urge Trump to Denounce White Supremacists

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Evangelicals Urge Trump to Denounce White Supremacists - Page 2 Empty Evangelicals Urge Trump to Denounce White Supremacists

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Prominent evangelical Christians have signed on to a letter that calls out President Trump for his lack of condemnation of white supremacists, CNN reports. In the letter, which has been privately circulated among a coalition of pastors, the group has urged that the president condemn both white supremacy and the alt-right. “This movement has escaped your disapproval,” the letter reads. “We are praying, and call upon God's people to humble themselves and pray that you would take the bold and moral step to denounce the alt-right.” The letter’s signatories include former Southern Baptist Convention President Rev. Fred Luter, current SBC President Rev. Steve Gaines, as well as Rev. T.D. Jakes.

READ IT AT CNN

Back to top Go down

Evangelicals Urge Trump to Denounce White Supremacists - Page 2 Empty Re: Evangelicals Urge Trump to Denounce White Supremacists

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:http://navigator.health.org.uk/content/national-health-service-white-paper-was-published-march-1944-2

https://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2015/03/hugh-byrne-its-time-to-tear-down-the-cult-of-bevan-in-the-nhs.html

Evangelicals Urge Trump to Denounce White Supremacists - Page 2 3489511464 Evangelicals Urge Trump to Denounce White Supremacists - Page 2 3489511464

You never read your own links do you?

Back to top Go down

Evangelicals Urge Trump to Denounce White Supremacists - Page 2 Empty Re: Evangelicals Urge Trump to Denounce White Supremacists

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:22 am

Yawn...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:24 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Yawn...

Well it proves why you are unequivocally an idiot Tommy

Who was William Beveridge, tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:39 am

Yawn...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:41 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Yawn...

Ahhh Its dawned on Tommy, why he is an idiot....

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:56 am

You make idiots look clever dodge...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:59 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You make idiots look clever dodge...

Ahhh poor Tiny Tommy is upset and clearly tired, that yet again he has been made to look very silly

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:13 am

You falsely accuse me of not reading links I've posted... then you ask me who somebody is...

This only makes you look silly...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You falsely accuse me of not reading links I've posted... then you ask me who somebody is...

This only makes you look silly...!!!

Well there is a major reason why I asked.

As it shows your original claim was not only poor, but ill conceived and in error..

So what is the Beveridge Report Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:28 am

What do you think it is...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:29 am

Tommy Monk wrote:What do you think it is...?

I know what the report is Tommy, but clearly you never did.

Like I say, try reading through the bias in your conservative link and you will find the answers to how the idea of the NHS was formed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:34 am

Yawn...

You don't know anything...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2