NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Rant

+8
nicko
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
eddie
HoratioTarr
Victorismyhero
Eilzel
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Personal Rant Empty Personal Rant

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 pm

So, in light of recent topics, I decided to just lay down my reasons for my positions on the topic of anti-gay equality views here. Nothing will come as any surprise, this is just me getting it all down here. For the sheer fun of writing it if nothing else Smile

Firstly, I have in no real way ever been subjected to prejudice for my sexuality, so this is not at all me pleading victim status, I don't care for any of that. I do however, feel I have good reason for being pissed off at certain views, regardless of where they come from and regardless of who holds them.

I was, as any gay person is, 'born this way'. My life is about as interesting or uninteresting as anyone else's, gay or straight. I don't see myself as a particularly 'good person', I think very few people really could say that. We all just try to be the best we can, in spite of our flaws. But I'm definitely not a bad person. Fortunately, I don't think I know anyone who would describe me as a bad person anyway, for any reason. MY sexuality is one small aspect of who I am (though my relationship is a very BIG part of who I am).

However, it is something some would use to discriminate against me. Some would deny me marriage. Some would tell me I'm not normal (only ever on the internet of course). There's a reason my partner and I have to be careful when travelling in certain countries, especially when it comes to booking a hotel room (seriously, what a fucking irritation that is...).

That is NOT fair. Again, I'm not asking for sympathy there, just stating a fact. Do straight people have to bother themselves with the above? No. It doesn't bother me day to day, I love my life. That doesn't change anything I've said, though. And for SOME gay people, more in the really backward countries, it must be a NIGHTMARE. And I feel for them, how can't I?

So, when I'm expected to 'tolerate' or 'respect' views which state that I don't deserve to be married, that I'm a sinner, that I'm not normal or that I should respect their right to deny my equality, then I'm sorry, but I find that REALLY hard to do.

I have never done ANYTHING wrong to those people. My life does NOT impede on theirs. I've never deliberately set out to offend an aspect of who they are without provocation.

Yet I'm expected to 'respect' their view?

Why? Because I was born a certain way? I don't care what your god, your holy book or your parents told you. I don't care if you think what I do with my partner is gross. None of those should be my problems. So they shouldn't be made into my problem, or the problems of any other gay people in the world. They are made our problems though, and even when it doesn't affect me personally, it affects others. And I do not see myself as detached from other gay people.

So do I care if a B&B has to close? A woman loses her job? Because they couldn't NOT try to deny my equality? No. In a way they deserve it, even if their views aren't entirely their fault. Because they want to stop another person from being free, equal and happy because of their STUPID beliefs. And make no mistake, they are stupid. For no reason other than how someone was born, a factor which affects NO ONE negatively AT ALL, they want to treat that person with less respect and decency that everyone else.

So fuck them.

Rant over Neutral
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Personal Rant Empty Re: Personal Rant

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:42 pm

yep and I understand all that, tbf I cant understand for the life of me why anyone should have a problem with homosexuality, given that it can ONLY have zero impact on their lives.

MY point in the discussion about that aussie woman is more about the principle of the thing , whereby some on is held to ransom for a paticular POV by a company when they are neither in uniform OR otherwise representing that company.

letting something like this "slip through"...just because it is an emotive issue is a dangerous mistake, simply becasue if you can justify it on this occaision and for this cause, then it can (and will ) be used by companies to enforce "company voteing " preferences etc...

your responsibility to a company (except in certain specificcircumstances) begins and ENDS at the parking lot

how long before we see (applies to uk NOT australia) some one sacked for displaying a "dont vote it only encourages them" sticker on their car or some other such nonsense
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:yep and I understand all that, tbf I cant understand for the life of me why anyone should have a problem with homosexuality, given that it can ONLY have zero impact on their lives.

MY point in the discussion about that aussie woman is more about the principle of the thing , whereby some on is held to ransom for a paticular POV by a company when they are neither in uniform OR otherwise representing that company.  

letting something like this "slip through"...just because it is an emotive issue is a dangerous mistake, simply becasue if you can justify it on this occaision and for this cause, then it can (and will ) be used by companies to enforce "company voteing " preferences etc...

your responsibility to a company (except in certain specificcircumstances) begins and ENDS at the parking lot

how long before we see (applies to uk NOT australia) some one sacked for displaying a "dont vote it only encourages them" sticker on their car or some other such nonsense

What he said.

My brother is gay, and I get sick of people banging on about how 'unnatural' is, as though it's some kind of perversion. But, if we start sacking people for their outlook and opinions, even if they're all over Facebook, where does it end? We've already had people castigated for wearing a crucifix for work FFS! Coming down heavy on people like this woman just gives fuel to the other bigots. At the end of the day, she's voiced her right to vote no. And whether anyone likes it or not, she has that right to vote no. That's what a vote is...a choice to say yes or no. Says employer “She was let go because her actions showed she is extremely out and proud about her views on homosexuals.” She's been called homophobic...but is she really homophobic or does she just follow the teachings of her religion regarding this, much the same as Muslims do?

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 pm

She may or may not be homophobic, I've no idea. But I still find her opppsition to gay marriage abhorrent and disgusting. And my point really, however spiteful, is that since she sees me as beneath deserving equality I don't care if she lost her job.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:She may or may not be homophobic, I've no idea. But I still find her opppsition to gay marriage abhorrent and disgusting. And my point really, however spiteful, is that since she sees me as beneath deserving equality I don't care if she lost her job.

That's your right to feel strongly about this. What you have to remember is that deeply ingrained religious beliefs are very hard to jettison. I think these people are more deserving of pity than derision. It's sad that they can't live and let live, that they try to impose their beliefs on others. I still think her sacking was harsh, and that a better learning curve might have been a formal warning. If you read her words I've posted on the other thread it gives a more balanced insight into her mind set.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:She may or may not be homophobic, I've no idea. But I still find her opppsition to gay marriage abhorrent and disgusting. And my point really, however spiteful, is that since she sees me as beneath deserving equality I don't care if she lost her job.

The other thing is that this girl is just a blip...the real bigoted culprits are the Church and religion in general. Not so long ago, you were denied a Church wedding if you were divorced.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:14 pm

I'll take a look. But for the reasons outlined above, I can't ever fully tolerate those views, much as I'll always try.

Ingrained as they are, they still place me as a 2nd class citizen for no good reason.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:I'll take a look. But for the reasons outlined above, I can't ever fully tolerate those views, much as I'll always try.

Ingrained as they are, they still place me as a 2nd class citizen for no good reason.

But they're the minority now. That's the most important thing. The important thing is the majority of people embrace the equality .
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:02 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I'll take a look. But for the reasons outlined above, I can't ever fully tolerate those views, much as I'll always try.

But they're the minority now.   That's the most important thing.  The important thing is the majority of people embrace the equality .

Quite right and it will only get better tbf Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:13 pm

What a heartfelt and honest post.

You're one of the best Les. I adore you and fuck anyone who fucking says that anything about your life is wrong.

Personal Rant 3017092254

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 pm

I dont agree with your feelings towards the woman who voted no but i fully understand them. I've never understood why people are so anti-gay, except for the fact that 'old habits die hard' and people tend to stick to beliefs even when they are proved to be of no real value.

i dont know if you have any plans to have any kids later on but just for the record, i think you would make an excellent parent

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:24 pm

Cheers, Eds. Sometimes it's nice to vent Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm

gelico wrote:

I dont agree with your feelings towards the woman who voted no but i fully understand them.  I've never understood why people are so anti-gay, except for the fact that 'old habits die hard' and people tend to stick to beliefs even when they are proved to be of no real value.

i dont know if you have any plans to have any kids later on but just for the record, i think you would make an excellent parent

xx

Thanks Geli x

I didn't have plans to have kids, but my partner would like to. I could be swayed. I just need to visit at least ten more countries before I think about commitments like that lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:32 pm

gelico wrote:

I dont agree with your feelings towards the woman who voted no but i fully understand them.  I've never understood why people are so anti-gay, except for the fact that 'old habits die hard' and people tend to stick to beliefs even when they are proved to be of no real value.

xx

He really would! And he knows the first one is to be called "eddie" because it's a cool thing to do Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:Cheers, Eds. Sometimes it's nice to vent Razz

Well I never vent so I don't know what you mean....Razz

You know my feelings on this topic and I also have two very close gay members in my family - both 18 and 21 respectively. My extended family were fantastic in accepting and supprting both of them.

I think ignorance in this may be dying out. Only a few thick wankers left.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Indeed, they coalesce on forums lol

It's dying in the UK, thanks the gods. Other countries will catch up.

PS: no promises about the name eddie, cool as it is lol!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:Indeed, they coalesce on forums lol

It's dying in the UK, thanks the gods. Other countries will catch up.

PS: no promises about the name eddie, cool as it is lol!

I will change your mind. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:06 pm

eddie wrote:What a heartfelt and honest post.

You're one of the best Les. I adore you and fuck anyone who fucking says that anything about your life is wrong.

Personal Rant 3017092254

Everyone here loves and respects Les. It's testimony that all homophobic sentiments are trash, that a whole group can interact with one another, having such tremendous respect for one another, irrespective of sexual preference.

It's no one's business. And the respect I hold for Les is the same respect that I have for Congressman Barney Frank...he does great work, regardless of whether he has a wife or a husband.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:

xx

Thanks Geli x

I didn't have plans to have kids, but my partner would like to. I could be swayed. I just need to visit at least ten more countries before I think about commitments like that lol

hahaha well, that I can understand too

with regard to children, I just think you have a lot to offer is all

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

The other thing is that this girl is just a blip...the real bigoted culprits are the Church and religion in general.   Not so long ago, you were denied a Church wedding if you were divorced.

That's because marriage is supposed to be for life. I don't have a problem with Churches refusing divorced people. I guess it depends if the first marriage was in a church or not though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Personal Rant 3017092254

Everyone here loves and respects Les.  It's testimony that all homophobic sentiments are trash, that a whole group can interact with one another, having such tremendous respect for one another, irrespective of sexual preference.

It's no one's business.  And the respect I hold for Les is the same respect that I have for Congressman Barney Frank...he does great work, regardless of whether he has a wife or a husband.

Well said.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Fantastic post, Les Personal Rant 919144451
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Do what you like as long as you don't frighten the Horses !
[Confucious he say]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Issues are being conflated here and on other threads...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Issues are being conflated here and on other threads...

You know what, Tommy? I bet you think about gay male sex even more than Les does.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Yeah... of course... just like how I'm opposed to animal cruelty but secretly I enjoy thinking about being cruel to animals...!!!

Idiot...!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

The other thing is that this girl is just a blip...the real bigoted culprits are the Church and religion in general.   Not so long ago, you were denied a Church wedding if you were divorced.

That's because marriage is supposed to be for life. I don't have a problem with Churches refusing divorced people. I guess it depends if the first marriage was in a church or not though.

Well I think they've relaxed that now. Probably in the light of so many divorces and not getting the coffers filled as much.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:13 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I think they've relaxed that now.    Probably in the light of so many divorces and not getting the coffers filled as much.

Yes they have, but I could understand it if they hadn't. If someone got married in church they promised God that it would be for life, so to go to a church again and promise the same thing to someone else after a divorce would be not in the spirit of a religious marriage.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah... of course... just like how I'm opposed to animal cruelty but secretly I enjoy thinking about being cruel to animals...!!!

Idiot...!

Laughing

do you support equality though, Tommy?

do you support the right of a gay couple to be married and have the same rights as any straight couple?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:32 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Idiot...!

Laughing

You heard of GAW's? They are the biggest hypocrites going.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:So, in light of recent topics, I decided to just lay down my reasons for my positions on the topic of anti-gay equality views here. Nothing will come as any surprise, this is just me getting it all down here. For the sheer fun of writing it if nothing else Smile

Firstly, I have in no real way ever been subjected to prejudice for my sexuality, so this is not at all me pleading victim status, I don't care for any of that. I do however, feel I have good reason for being pissed off at certain views, regardless of where they come from and regardless of who holds them.

I was, as any gay person is, 'born this way'. My life is about as interesting or uninteresting as anyone else's, gay or straight. I don't see myself as a particularly 'good person', I think very few people really could say that. We all just try to be the best we can, in spite of our flaws. But I'm definitely not a bad person. Fortunately, I don't think I know anyone who would describe me as a bad person anyway, for any reason. MY sexuality is one small aspect of who I am (though my relationship is a very BIG part of who I am).

However, it is something some would use to discriminate against me. Some would deny me marriage. Some would tell me I'm not normal (only ever on the internet of course). There's a reason my partner and I have to be careful when travelling in certain countries, especially when it comes to booking a hotel room (seriously, what a fucking irritation that is...).

That is NOT fair. Again, I'm not asking for sympathy there, just stating a fact. Do straight people have to bother themselves with the above? No. It doesn't bother me day to day, I love my life. That doesn't change anything I've said, though. And for SOME gay people, more in the really backward countries, it must be a NIGHTMARE. And I feel for them, how can't I?

So, when I'm expected to 'tolerate' or 'respect' views which state that I don't deserve to be married, that I'm a sinner, that I'm not normal or that I should respect their right to deny my equality, then I'm sorry, but I find that REALLY hard to do.

I have never done ANYTHING wrong to those people. My life does NOT impede on theirs. I've never deliberately set out to offend an aspect of who they are without provocation.

Why? Because I was born a certain way? I don't care what your god, your holy book or your parents told you. I don't care if you think what I do with my partner is gross. None of those should be my problems. So they shouldn't be made into my problem, or the problems of any other gay people in the world. They are made our problems though, and even when it doesn't affect me personally, it affects others. And I do not see myself as detached from other gay people.

So do I care if a B&B has to close? A woman loses her job? Because they couldn't NOT try to deny my equality? No. In a way they deserve it, even if their views aren't entirely their fault. Because they want to stop another person from being free, equal and happy because of their STUPID beliefs. And make no mistake, they are stupid. For no reason other than how someone was born, a factor which affects NO ONE negatively AT ALL, they want to treat that person with less respect and decency that everyone else.

So fuck them.

Rant over Neutral

Yeah fuck em lol

Live and let live, its a motto I've always stood by.

Hope you're felling better after that rant.

x

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Eilzel wrote:So, in light of recent topics, I decided to just lay down my reasons for my positions on the topic of anti-gay equality views here. Nothing will come as any surprise, this is just me getting it all down here. For the sheer fun of writing it if nothing else Smile

So fuck them.

Rant over Neutral

So where is equality in all this - is it just one sided or can others have their beliefs too and have their say ?

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:28 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Idiot...!

Laughing

do you support the right of a gay couple to be married and have the same rights as any straight couple?

Why should totally different things be treated 'equally'...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:39 pm

gelico wrote:

xx

Maybe some people just don't like the idea of same sex couples- it doesn't bother me but some just don't and why should they be judged for how they feel - we live in a world where anything goes but it isn't what everyone likes .

It doesn't really need an explanation its just how people feel - and they have that right just others are okay with same sex couples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
gelico wrote:

xx

Maybe some people just don't like the idea of same sex couples- it doesn't bother me but some just don't and why should they be judged for how they feel - we live in a world where anything goes but it isn't what everyone likes .

It doesn't really need an explanation its just how people feel - and they have that right just others are okay with same sex couples.

I think that's a very reasonable post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
gelico wrote:

xx

I don't judge anybody for how they feel. Well, maybe a little. I judge them far more harshly when they say, "I don't agree with gay marriage -- so I'm going to vote against it, in order to deny to others, regardless of how they feel."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:54 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't judge anybody for how they feel. Well, maybe a little. I judge them far more harshly when they say, "I don't agree with gay marriage -- so I'm going to vote against it, in order to deny to others, regardless of how they feel."

Good evening Ben or whatever time it is there - it all comes down to the way the world is now - like i said everyone is being told do whatever makes you happy - so if this person voted against same sex marriage it obviously makes her happy - she has that right doesn't she ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Good evening Ben or whatever time it is there - it all comes down to the way the world is now - like i said everyone is being told do whatever makes you happy - so if this person voted against same sex marriage it obviously makes her happy - she has that right doesn't she ?

She has the right to vote, since there is a vote. But I find it highly immoral to cast a vote that would disallow consenting adults to pursue marriage.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:15 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

She has the right to vote, since there is a vote. But I find it highly immoral to cast a vote that would disallow consenting adults to pursue marriage.

It is only immoral to you though because you have different views than her - it really is the way things are now - anything goes because it makes us happy or feel good or feel right .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

It is only immoral to you though because you have different views than her - it really is the way things are now - anything goes because it makes us happy or feel good or feel right .

No, it's immoral because it would prevent consenting adults from pursuing marriage.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:

what do you mean totally different things? love is love and marriage is marriage

do you agree that two men or two women should have the same rights that straight couples have

we are all human after all so all equal in that respect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:47 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
gelico wrote:

what do you mean totally different things?  love is love and marriage is marriage

do you agree that two men or two women should have the same rights that straight couples have

Hitler had a word for the way Tommy thinks of gay people: "Untermensch"
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
gelico wrote:

what do you mean totally different things?  love is love and marriage is marriage

i dont know what that means ben

under something??

i only know that hitler referred to anyone who hadn't a specific skill as ''non essential''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:52 pm

I just dont get why anyone would be against gays having equal rights

i would only vote against something if

it infringed on my own rights
it was causing harm to someone else

this is merely equality not special concessions or anything

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 pm

gelico wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
gelico wrote:

i dont know what that means ben

under something??

i only know that hitler referred to anyone who hadn't a specific skill as ''non essential''

Untermensch is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe non-Aryan "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East",

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:38 am

Original Quill wrote:

Personal Rant 3017092254

Everyone here loves and respects Les.  It's testimony that all homophobic sentiments are trash, that a whole group can interact with one another, having such tremendous respect for one another, irrespective of sexual preference.

It's no one's business.  And the respect I hold for Les is the same respect that I have for Congressman Barney Frank...he does great work, regardless of whether he has a wife or a husband.

Much appreciated, Quill Cool

Thanks you too, Sexy and Ben Smile

Last edited by Eilzel on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:39 am

untermench...... undermen...literally sub human
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:43 am

gelico wrote:

xx

If some people don't like the idea then tell them not to fucking think about it then.

They can feel how they like. I think those people are cnuts though, because I dod nothing to hurt them.yet they want to tell me I shouldn't be allowed tp get married. Fuck those people, it's nothing to do with them.

If I voted to stop them get married I'd be a cnut too.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:48 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It really is as simple as that.

Dibs, how would you feel about someone who thought you were a sinner or disgusting that you love was less important for reasons totally beyond your control?

Regardless of them having the right to feel that way, how would YOU feel about them? Answer honestly, please.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 am

Someone doesn't like what they see in the mirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down