NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea

3 posters

Go down

An 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea Empty An 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:08 pm

An 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea TELEMMGLPICT000141094694_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJweNtxj9PZ-PQqqpH_qJ95UwAn 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea TELEMMGLPICT000141094694_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJweNtxj9PZ-PQqqpH_qJ95Uw
White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, left, reacts as he and first lady Melania Trump listen to U.S. Fake President Trump speak during the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly 

It was described by one observer as a "42-minute tweetstorm" and by another as president George W. Bush's "'axis of evil' speech on steroids." But it was the reaction of his right hand man, Mr Kelly, that became one of the main talking points on social media.

An 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea TELEMMGLPICT000141094707_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08

White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, left, reacts as he and first lady Melania Trump listen to U.S. Fake President Trump speak at the United Nations General Assembly  CREDIT: AP

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/20/embarrassed-john-kellys-reaction-donald-trumps-un-speech-goes/

Back to top Go down

An 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea Empty Re: An 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:57 am

I know. I watch the whole tape on just him. He was writhing in pain throughout the whole thing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

An 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea Empty Re: An 'existential crisis'? How John Kelly reacted to Donald Trump's threats against North Korea

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Smile

Also, note Melania's facial expression...

She seems to be thinking : "Did he really just say that ?!?"
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 pm

I've been watching Mel lately.  I keep thinking, and laughing about Lurker's meme: Hurricane Barbie and Ku Klux Ken.  She is soooo Barbie.

But my curiosity is: What must she be thinking?  She's got nothing written on her face, yet she always has such a concentrated look.  She's gotta be taking it all in.

Sometimes I imagine her writing a book in her mind.  She's gotta be thinking:

Hold on, hold on,
He's 71-years of age,
He'll be dead soon, and you'll be rich,
And then you can let it all out...

cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:28 pm

Her expression doesn't change much because I suspect she has had a bit of work done and its limited her facial expressions somewhat....also imo she is frightened of showing any  emotion when her husband is around.

John Kelly's body language is VERY expressive though. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down