NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climate change denial - the truth.

+2
'Wolfie
Andy
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Climate change denial - the truth. - Page 2 Empty Climate change denial - the truth.

Post by Andy Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:20 am

First topic message reminder :

It appears that climate change is only denied in 3% of published svientified journals.
A scientific study of those 3 % have found them to be factually flawed, biased or simply incorrect.
Worth a read.

https://qz.com/1069298/the-3-of-scientific-papers-that-deny-climate-change-are-all-flawed/

Last edited by Angry Andy on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Climate change denial - the truth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Climate change denial - the truth.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge... please remove your post dated Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:06 pm as it keeps crashing my computer/screen when trying to access this thread... thanks...!

That is impossible for me to do
You can only delete the most recent post made. You cannot delete previous posts, that have had people post after them.

I would say, there is something wrong with your computer. As mine is not crashing

Anyway, now we are the second page of the thread, you should not have your claimed problem.
As it would not longer cause any issues, as now on the previous page

Back to top Go down

Climate change denial - the truth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Climate change denial - the truth.

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:59 pm

You could click 'edit' and then delete the text of post, then repost it...

But I have no problem when going straight to page 2... so no worries...

My pc graphics card fan is fucked, so I can't use that... and my mob phone screen is fucked, so I can't use that... so at the moment I am using an old mobile phone out of my drawer for int connx, and wireless hotspot connx to that from an even older computer platform... as I've repeatedly said lately, my int setup is shite at the moment!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You could click 'edit' and then delete the text of post, then repost it...

My pc graphics card fan is fucked, so I can't use that... and my mob phone screen is fucked, so I can't use that... so at the moment I am using an old mobile phone out of my drawer for int connx, and wireless hotspot connx to that from an even older computer platform... as I've repeatedly said lately, my int setup is shite at the moment!!!

Sorry to hear that Tommy.

As I say, now we are on a new page, all should be fine

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Anyway...

Bit cold and windy here in London today... which is pretty much what we see every year here around this time...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:36 am

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
You could click 'edit' and then delete the text of post, then repost it...

Sorry to hear that Tommy.

As I say, now we are on a new page, all should be fine

Night

sunny

It's all Al Gore's fault  !!!

He's been sending lots of negative energy and evil thoughts Tommy's way, after happening upon some of Tommy's regular denialist rants on here..

Razz
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It appears that climate change is only denied in 3% of published svientified journals.
A scientific study of those 3 % have found them to be factually flawed, biased or simply incorrect.
Worth a read.

https://qz.com/1069298/the-3-of-scientific-papers-that-deny-climate-change-are-all-flawed/

that's because climate change is big business baby

ever heard the saying "money talks"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:It appears that climate change is only denied in 3% of published svientified journals.
Worth a read.

Indeed, for the fossil fuel companies

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:16 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Worth a read.

Yep! And their research on climate change was so groundbreaking that they decided to deny it and suppress it:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:23 am

Thorin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Worth a read.

this is so true
the idea that climate change is big business is stupid. and totally reliant on the people that don't understand number repeating it.

more money is in one days worth of coal mining than a decade of climate change science.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Worth a read.

Cool

Work for the oil, coal and gas industry do you, Smelly-snowflake ???

Doing your masters' bidding.. That could explain a lot
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:22 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

this is so true
the idea that climate change is big business is stupid. and totally reliant on the people that don't understand number repeating it.

more money is in one days worth of coal mining than a decade of climate change science.
Climate change denial - the truth. - Page 2 2686688521

Too true, that and let's also not forget that I live near the largest coal industry on the planet...

Where one coal mine up near Muswellbrook will produce more money in a week than Smelly-snowflake could count in a lifetime.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:17 am

Climate change denial - the truth. - Page 2 Climat10

this is the only climate change im interested in

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2