NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now this is really funny

+2
eddie
Tommy Monk
6 posters

Go down

Now this is really funny Empty Now this is really funny

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:02 pm

A woman who threw her poo out of her date's toilet window because it "would not flush" had to be rescued after she got stuck trying to retrieve it.

The amateur gymnast was on a first date with Bristol student Liam Smith when she "panicked" and threw the faeces out of the window.

It did not land in the garden, but became wedged between two non-opening windows.
After climbing in head first after it, she became wedged.

Mr Smith had to call the fire service for help.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-41167296

http://mashable.com/2017/09/05/poop-tinder-date-fire-department/

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Now this is really funny Empty Re: Now this is really funny

Post by eddie Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:20 pm

Oh that's just embarrassing! If her date found that hilarious and made her feel okay about it - he's a keeper.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 pm

I visited Bluewater shopping centre the day it opened, ostensibly to find out about the layout, car parking , feeding and baby changing facilities.
I got caught short, took a monumental dump in the nearest gents, , pushed the flush button and..........nothing. And it was a dreadnought of Hindenburg proportions. 
Hadn't  been fully plumbed in and tested.
Lord, I still feel for the bog cleaner.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:05 pm

That poor woman - was there any need to splash that story all over the internet? I'm not sure he's such a nice chap.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:28 pm

i got told a story once along similar lines, but i cant remember where it came from

a woman was at someones house for a function/party, i think it was a baby christening or something

anyhoos woman goes upstairs for a poo which didn;t flush - after a few attempts she fished it out and slung it out of the window,,,,job done!

she went back downstairs and came through the kitchen and went into the conservatory where everyone was looking at her silently. someone looked up and she followed their gaze and saw the poo she had thrown had simply splatted on to the conservatory roof where loads of people saw it land

what do you do in that situation??

ps,,,that woman,,,,,,it wasn't me

Now this is really funny 3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:16 pm

If you read link 2, it says the story originated on a 'crowd funding' website, where the bloke was asking for donations for a new window!!!

And from a blokes point of view, this girl definitely wasn't a 'keeper'...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:21 pm

gelico wrote:

i got told a story once along similar lines, but i cant remember where it came from

a woman was at someones house for a function/party, i think it was a baby christening or something

anyhoos woman goes upstairs for a poo which didn;t flush - after a few attempts she fished it out and slung it out of the window,,,,job done!

she went back downstairs and came through the kitchen and went into the conservatory where everyone was looking at her silently.  someone looked up and she followed their gaze and saw the poo she had thrown had simply splatted on to the conservatory roof where loads of people saw it land

You remark about the size of the birds in the area...and select a cucumber sandwich to nibble on.

Now this is really funny 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:

she went back downstairs and came through the kitchen and went into the conservatory where everyone was looking at her silently.  someone looked up and she followed their gaze and saw the poo she had thrown had simply splatted on to the conservatory roof where loads of people saw it land

You remark about the size of the birds in the area...and select a cucumber sandwich to nibble on.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:27 pm

Or comment about the area being under a busy aircraft flight path...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If you read link 2, it says the story originated on a 'crowd funding' website, where the bloke was asking for donations for a new window!!!

And from a blokes point of view, this girl definitely wasn't a 'keeper'...!

lol!

He won't forget her though. Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:

Brilliant.  lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down