NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colleen Roony...long suffering wife

+7
nicko
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
eddie
Miffs2
Raggamuffin
Syl
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Colleen Roony...long suffering wife Empty Colleen Roony...long suffering wife

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Once more he has been caught with a slapper.....how much is too much for his wife, pregnant with his fourth child,  to put up with?

Colleen Roony...long suffering wife PROD-Coleen-Rooney-Instagram

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/humiliated-coleen-rooney-considering-70million-11103628

"Shattered Coleen has put up with years of heartbreaking betrayals by Wayne.

In 2010, he slept with former £1,000-a-night call girls Jenny Thompson and Helen Wood when Coleen was expecting.

He also reportedly tried to bed BA worker Rebecca Haynes during his boozy stag jaunt in Ibiza.

Six years earlier in 2004 the Sunday Mirror revealed he paid £140 to romp with prostitute Charlotte Glover, then 21 – and left her with a signed autograph as a souvenir.

A month later he had sex with prostitute Gina McCarrick, 37, at a brothel in Liverpool, which he visited 10 times.

He was also caught entering a £45-a-time brothel where he had sex with a 48-year-old gran known as the “Auld Slapper”. She was said to have worn a rubber catsuit"

Last edited by Syl on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Colleen Roony...long suffering wife Empty Re: Colleen Roony...long suffering wife

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:12 pm

This is a woman who met and married the boy she knew from her schooldays.
She knew him before he was famous, and has stayed with him through thick and thin.

She has made a happy settled home for him whilst he has made the majority of the money, though today she has her own income writing and designing...so she certainly doesn't stay with him for the money or the lifestyle.

He is a serial cheater...and he cheats whilst his wife is carrying their children, which is unforgivable imo.
He has been caught once more because he was driving drunk....there are probably countless other times he has been unfaithful and gotten away with it.

He picks cheap tarts, slappers and prostitutes to bed, then goes back home to his loving wife.

She has stayed with him because she loves him obviously....but surely she deserves better than this.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Colleen Roony...long suffering wife Empty Re: Colleen Roony...long suffering wife

Post by Miffs2 Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Coleen won't jump ship yet.

My office used to overlook that brothel, being a charity we were in the low rent district!

Rooney is barely house trained chimp. You can take the boy out of Croxteth but you can't take Croxteth out of the boy.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:13 pm

It's her choice - she doesn't have to stay with him and keep getting pregnant. Perhaps she doesn't mind that much.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's her choice - she doesn't have to stay with him and keep getting pregnant. Perhaps she doesn't mind that much.

It is her choice, I hope she has good people around her to support her, because married to a dog like him she needs that, no matter what she decides to do.

Rags...do you really think ANY woman wouldn't mind if their husband often bedded prostitutes and slappers?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:23 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's her choice - she doesn't have to stay with him and keep getting pregnant. Perhaps she doesn't mind that much.

It is her choice, I hope she has good people around her to support her, because married to a dog like him she needs that, no matter what she decides to do.

Rags...do you really think ANY woman wouldn't mind if their husband often bedded prostitutes and slappers?

I don't know, but she can't mind if she keeps having children with him. Has she asked for sympathy?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Syl wrote:

Dunno about good but she has a huge very tight knit family.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:27 pm

She stays cos she's either lazy and can't be arsed to uproot her life, she doesn't care cos she isn't in love with him and knows it or she does like the lifestyle and her income won't provide enough money to keep her in the style she likes.

Or perhaps she's having sex with the gardener and thinks "fair dos"

If someone cheated on me it would game over, without a shadow of a doubt.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Syl wrote:

His money has nothing to do with it, I suppose?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

She has her own money.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/journalist/coleen-rooney-net-worth/

Colleen Roony...long suffering wife Coleen_Rooney

Coleen Rooney Net Worth
TheRichest
• Richest Journalists

Net Worth:
$19.5 Million
Source of Wealth
Television, Product Endorsement
Birth Place
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Marital Status
Married (Wayne Rooney)
Full Name
Coleen Mary Rooney
Nationality
United Kingdom
Date of Birth
April 3, 1986
More Stats
View More

British television presenter, columnist and celebrity product endorser, Coleen Mary Rooney has a net worth of $19.5 million. She is best known for being the wife of Manchester United and England football star Wayne Rooney. She has developed a career as a media personality and celebrity product endorser and is regularly mentioned in British tabloid media.
While her footballer husband Wayne makes headlines for good reasons and bad, Coleen has signed sponsorship and media deals worth more than £10m in recent years. With a bestselling exercise DVD, books and a share of the couple’s properties in Cheshire, Barbados and Florida, the magazine valued her net worth at £13m.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Coleen won't jump ship yet.

My office used to overlook that brothel, being a charity we were in the low rent district!

Rooney is barely house trained chimp. You can take the boy out of Croxteth but you can't take Croxteth out of the boy.

I think you are right.
And If he wasn't a famous footballer no one would look at him twice.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't know, but she can't mind if she keeps having children with him. Has she asked for sympathy?

She is reportedly staying with her mother, so its pretty clear she does need sympathy and help.
She is a human being....I doubt many people in her position wouldn't need all the help they can get at this time.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:50 pm

eddie wrote:She stays cos she's either lazy and can't be arsed to uproot her life, she doesn't care cos she isn't in love with him and knows it or she does like the lifestyle and her income won't provide enough money to keep her in the style she likes.

Or perhaps she's having sex with the gardener and thinks "fair dos"

If someone cheated on me it would game over, without a shadow of a doubt.

Women obviously see things differently, I personally find it hard to understand why any woman would put up with a husband like him.

It would be good to hear some male opinions...though they tend to steer clear of threads like this. silent
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:Coleen won't jump ship yet.

I think you are right.

If he couldn't play football he would be in prison.
He will end up like Gascoigne.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think you are right.

I don't know about his drinking addiction or whether he has one or not, he certainly has a sex addiction....or as its more commonly known, no morals.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Marriage is a predatory relationship. Not much to figure it out.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:Marriage is a predatory relationship.  Not much to figure it out.

Can you elaborate please Quill....and its nice to see a man join in the thread about a mans inability to stop sleeping around.
We hear a lot in the papers about stupid women ...it makes a change to read about what we all know anyway...some men are slappers.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Know what I reckon? She's just one of those people that absolutely fears change. So many people are like that and they will simply stay put rather than uproot themselves. This has nothing to do with love and everything to do with preferring the devil you know.

Millions of people stay together for that reason alone.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Syl wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

I don't know about his drinking addiction or whether he has one or not, he certainly has a sex addiction....or as its more  commonly known, no morals.

It's odd isn't it? Always worse when she is pregnant.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:18 pm

eddie wrote:Know what I reckon? She's just one of those people that absolutely fears change. So many people are like that and they will simply stay put rather than uproot themselves. This has nothing to do with love and everything to do with preferring the devil you know.

You may be right lots of women stay out of fear of being alone, fear of change and because the easiest thing to do is nothing.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:18 pm

eddie wrote:Know what I reckon? She's just one of those people that absolutely fears change. So many people are like that and they will simply stay put rather than uproot themselves. This has nothing to do with love and everything to do with preferring the devil you know.

I think there is something in what you say.
She has known him from her schooldays, she possibly never had any other boyfriends, and they have built up the life they have together from nothing. She probably sees their relationship as a partnership, sexual and business both.

I feel sorry for women like her though, because though the husband may grovel when caught, they obviously have no respect for the wife, the children, or the life they have built up together....and without respect I don't think a relationship can ever be happy.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:20 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't know about his drinking addiction or whether he has one or not, he certainly has a sex addiction....or as its more  commonly known, no morals.

It's odd isn't it? Always worse when she is pregnant.

Well he gets caught when she is pregnant, but he is probably at it every chance he gets.

Its the worst kind of betrayal imo...she is carrying his child and he is bedding anything he can get his hands on.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Marriage is a predatory relationship.  Not much to figure it out.

Can you elaborate please Quill....and its nice to see a man join in the thread about a mans inability to stop sleeping around.
We hear a lot in the papers about stupid women ...it makes a change to read about what we all know anyway...some men are slappers.

Marriage is contrary to human nature. I don't say it's bad, I just say it doesn't fit. Almost inevitably, one or the other takes the upper hand and then the predatory behavior kicks in.

Some marriages work, but they are between two people who have had good role models in peaceful co-existent behavior. And then, the role models have to be good teachers...parents who take time purposely to instill the same qualities in their children.

This man is obviously confused about what it means to be a good partner...partnership being more than a natural instinct. So he goes with his most basic natural instincts: grow erection, insert in nearest female. Mmmm...feels good. The description of a chimpanzee that someone gave, is most apt.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:29 pm

Women who are victims, but reluctant to do anything about it...these people draw a lot of ire from you, eds. As I recall, this was your primary criticism of Hillary Clinton.

There is something about this sort of woman that reaches inside you, and bothers you greatly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Women who are victims, but reluctant to do anything about it...these people draw a lot of ire from you, eds.  As I recall, this was your primary criticism of Hillary Clinton.  

There is something about this sort of woman that reaches inside you, and bothers you greatly.

It should bother any right thinking person.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She is reportedly staying with her mother, so its pretty clear she does need sympathy and help.
She is a human being....I doubt many people in her position wouldn't need all the help they can get at this time.

If he's done it before, she must know he might do it again. I don't have much sympathy - she carries on with him, and has children with him when she knows that he's up to no good.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Women who are victims, but reluctant to do anything about it...these people draw a lot of ire from you, eds.  As I recall, this was your primary criticism of Hillary Clinton.  

Bother, I agree...but not become of such paramount importance that it becomes a all-consuming theme.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Bother, I agree...but not become of such paramount importance that it becomes a all-consuming theme.
All consuming theme in what?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:58 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

All consuming theme in what?

Fair point. When it's a theme that is returned to in different contexts, it shows one has thought about it in more than one situation.  

Maybe dominant-theme is more precise than all-consuming theme.  Let's just say it distinguishes itself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:

If they can do something about it and they don't, they're not victims.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I know.  It's a legitimate point...but it's still harsh.  

Now that you've seen Trump, do you still think Hillary should have been criticized because she didn't kick the scum out?  I mean, hesitancy is no comparison to malevolence when it comes to evil.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know.  It's a legitimate point...but it's still harsh.  

Now that you've seen Trump, do you still think Hillary should have been criticized because she didn't kick the scum out?  I mean, hesitancy is no comparison to malevolence when it comes to evil.

You mean re Bill? I've never criticised her for not kicking him out. It was entirely up to her whether she minded or not. It was her marriage and her business.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Could it be that she spends very little time at home? always on holidays with loads of friends or her large family, Perhaps Roony feels pushed out !

Just a thought.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's hardly an all-consuming theme Quill, I'm far too scattered to be that bothered by celebrity marriages and I hardly give a toss really. But yes, I think being cheated on is horrid. It's never happened to me but I'd not stay if it did.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's hardly an all-consuming theme Quill, I'm far too scattered to be that bothered by celebrity marriages and I hardly give a toss really. But yes, I think being cheated on is horrid. It's never happened to me but I'd not stay if it did.

Well that's why I changed the term from an all-consuming subject, to a dominant subject. You will admit that it's more than a passing criticism you have of Hillary...that she didn't leave her husband post haste! I believe at one point you said it was the reason you couldn't support her.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

She has her own money.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/journalist/coleen-rooney-net-worth/

Colleen Roony...long suffering wife Coleen_Rooney

Coleen Rooney Net Worth
TheRichest
• Richest Journalists

Net Worth:
$19.5 Million
Source of Wealth
Television, Product Endorsement
Birth Place
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Marital Status
Married (Wayne Rooney)
Full Name
Coleen Mary Rooney
Nationality
United Kingdom
Date of Birth
April 3, 1986
More Stats
View More

British television presenter, columnist and celebrity product endorser, Coleen Mary Rooney has a net worth of $19.5 million. She is best known for being the wife of Manchester United and England football star Wayne Rooney. She has developed a career as a media personality and celebrity product endorser and is regularly mentioned in British tabloid media.
While her footballer husband Wayne makes headlines for good reasons and bad, Coleen has signed sponsorship and media deals worth more than £10m in recent years. With a bestselling exercise DVD, books and a share of the couple’s properties in Cheshire, Barbados and Florida, the magazine valued her net worth at £13m.

Then she's a bigger idiot than I first thought. She's actually enabling his behaviour by forgiving him over and over again. What would people say if he was battering her? Stay with him because you love him? Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

You may be right lots of women stay out of fear of being alone, fear of change and because the easiest thing to do is nothing.

She may have her own money, but she'll have that money because of who she is, and who she's married too. It opens doorways. If she divorces him, she goes into obscurity. It's like Posh Spice. What the fuck would that talentless bint do if she wasn't hooked onto Beckham?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:57 pm

There's a ton of stuff about how angry she is, and allegations about a divorce, but has she actually been running to the papers to complain? If she hasn't, then it's not up to anyone else to judge her for what she'll put up with.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There's a ton of stuff about how angry she is, and allegations about a divorce, but has she actually been running to the papers to complain? If she hasn't, then it's not up to anyone else to judge her for what she'll put up with.

What she should really be concerned about is catching a dose of something nasty.   If she hasn't already.   I don't doubt she has to toddle off to the VD clinic for testing each time he transgresses.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Marriage is contrary to human nature.  I don't say it's bad, I just say it doesn't fit.  Almost inevitably, one or the other takes the upper hand and then the predatory behavior kicks in.

Some marriages work, but they are between two people who have had good role models in peaceful co-existent behavior.  And then, the role models have to be good teachers...parents who take time purposely to instill the same qualities in their children.

This man is obviously confused about what it means to be a good partner...partnership being more than a natural instinct.  So he goes with his most basic natural instincts: grow erection, insert in nearest female.  Mmmm...feels good.  The description of a chimpanzee that someone gave, is most apt.

If marriage was contrary to human nature why do we still do it? In most civilised societies no one is forced into marriage, yet its still going strong.

I don't think anyone need take the upper hand, people find their role and work as a team...perhaps one earns whilst the other is the home maker...and those roles can intertwine or adapt as required, without one being beholden to the other...surely?
I agree that good role models are an asset, not always though.

Yep...Miffs description of Rooney, and men like him, was indeed very apt. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:10 pm

nicko wrote:Could it be that she spends very little time at home?   always on holidays with loads of friends or her large family,   Perhaps Roony feels pushed out !

Just a thought.

Maybe that's why some men do seek sex outside of marriage....I would have thought a less dangerous action would be to get down to Relate and try to work out why they feel so rejected.

Rooney started going with prostitutes in his teens, years before he was married.
It seems he still has that mindset....the phrase "A leopard never changes its spots" springs to mind.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Maybe its the Sisterhood instinct kicking in.
I also hate to see women be ill treated by selfish, philandering, violent, mean spirited men.......but its easy to say leave and get rid, I do think we all have to be in a persons shoes before we can know how they feel.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:59 pm

He doesn't love her and he doesn't want to admit it. You don't cheat on someone you love. It's that simple.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:04 am

eddie wrote:He doesn't love her and he doesn't want to admit it.  You don't cheat on someone you love. It's that simple.

I'm not sure I agree with that.

People cheat for all kinds of reasons, probably because they think they can get away with it being the most common.
Some people are weak, they may be going through marital problems, they may just be immoral bastards like Rooney, but I'm betting lots of people who are unfaithful are devastated when they are found out and their partner leaves.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:20 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

She may have her own money, but she'll have that money because of who she is, and who she's married too.  It opens doorways.   If she divorces him, she goes into obscurity.   It's like Posh Spice.   What the fuck would that talentless bint do if she wasn't hooked onto Beckham?

Victoria Beckham earns more than her husband now HT. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:22 am

Sorry but it's to do with respect too though. If you don't have respect then you don't have love, surely?

He's a serial cheater. He has no respect for her.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:27 am

eddie wrote:Sorry but it's to do with respect too though. If you don't have respect then you don't have love, surely?

He certainly doesn't, serial cheaters have no respect for their partners, they cant have.

But I believe not all cheaters are the same.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:30 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Sorry but it's to do with respect too though. If you don't have respect then you don't have love, surely?

He certainly doesn't, serial cheaters have no respect for their partners, they cant have.

No I daresay they're not but we are talking about him. And her. And the mess they're making of their kids and the message they're sending to them.

Okay that's the first time I mentioned the kids I admit, but they're relevant.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:32 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

No I daresay they're not but we are talking about him. And her. And the mess they're making of their kids and the message they're sending to them.

Okay that's the first time I mentioned the kids I admit, but they're relevant.

Yes they are, he is damaging them as much as he is damaging her.
He could also be passing on God knows what to her whilst she is pregnant.......selfish bastard.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:11 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Maybe its the Sisterhood instinct kicking in.
I also hate to see women be ill treated by selfish, philandering, violent, mean spirited men.......but its easy to say leave and get rid, I do think we all have to be in a persons shoes before we can know how they feel.

First, I don't want to embarrass eds by airing this all in public. It was originally just a nudge,

But, second, I was reminding her that she became critical of women who have been cheated on, not sisterly.

You would expect sisterhood, I agree. But eds finds fault with them. Remember her attitude toward Hillary.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next