NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a Heatbeart

2 posters

Go down

In a Heatbeart Empty In a Heatbeart

Post by Eilzel Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:42 am

I think this is absolutely lovely, and hope the animators can expand on it with a feature length in the future Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

In a Heatbeart Empty Re: In a Heatbeart

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:36 am

Eilzel wrote:

I think this is absolutely lovely, and hope the animators can expand on it with a feature length in the future Smile

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Its a lovely gentle film....and it could apply to any youngster who has a crush on someone...be it a boy girl, boy boy, or girl girl.

I think everyone can relate to this feeing...even though the film probably wasn't made for the majority. Smile
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Syl wrote:Its a lovely gentle film....and it could apply to any youngster who has a crush on someone...be it a boy girl, boy boy, or girl girl.

I think everyone can relate to this feeing...even though the film probably wasn't made for the majority. Smile

Glad you liked it!

I think it could apply to anyone, though I think there is still also the element of overcoming feelings of 'shame' and the possible mocking of peers (increasingly less thesedays, in some parts of the world at least) that is more identifiable for gay kids.

And of course it's made for the majority. For gay people it's to show that their feelings are legit and natural. For straight people it's to show there really is no 'choice' in being gay, and that it's perfectly ok Smile

PS, thanks Thorin Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Syl wrote:Its a lovely gentle film....and it could apply to any youngster who has a crush on someone...be it a boy girl, boy boy, or girl girl.

Glad you liked it!

I think it could apply to anyone, though I think there is still also the element of overcoming feelings of 'shame' and the possible mocking of peers (increasingly less thesedays, in some parts of the world at least) that is more identifiable for gay kids.

And of course it's made for the majority. For gay people it's to show that their feelings are legit and natural. For straight people it's to show there really is no 'choice' in being gay, and that it's perfectly ok Smile

PS, thanks Thorin Smile

Yes, point taken.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum