NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This 3-Minute Father-Daughter Ad Is Making Millions Of Parents Cry

3 posters

Go down

This 3-Minute Father-Daughter Ad Is Making Millions Of Parents Cry  Empty This 3-Minute Father-Daughter Ad Is Making Millions Of Parents Cry

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:52 pm

This new ad from Windex focuses on the special relationship between a father and daughter as he watches her grow up. It's bringing parents everywhere to tears.

The girl singing in the video is 13-year-old Grace VanderWaal who won the 11th season America's Got Talent.
Don't say we didn't warn you.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6415/This-3-Minute-Father-Daughter-Ad-Is-Making-Millions-Of-Parents-Cry#E1qADlHqp7fDvH0R.99

Back to top Go down

This 3-Minute Father-Daughter Ad Is Making Millions Of Parents Cry  Empty Re: This 3-Minute Father-Daughter Ad Is Making Millions Of Parents Cry

Post by Syl Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:35 pm

That's very touching, it must be a very special bond for a girl to have a dads love throughout her growing up years and beyond. I love you

Thor, the young girl singing was brilliant, I found her audition on Americas got talent....she is a real talent.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This 3-Minute Father-Daughter Ad Is Making Millions Of Parents Cry  Empty Re: This 3-Minute Father-Daughter Ad Is Making Millions Of Parents Cry

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Syl wrote:That's very touching, it must be a very special bond for a girl to have a dads love throughout her growing up years and beyond. I love you

Thor, the young girl singing was brilliant, I found her audition on Americas got talent....she is a real talent.

Hi Syl

I agree, Grace is brilliant and worthy winner last year of US Got talent.

I always follow the US, as much as the British one

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Wow what a voice. Sounds so much older than 12. Big future waiting for her.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 pm

I had never heard of her, but I agree with Thor and Mags....she was a worthy winner and she has a great future.
She sounds about 30....amazing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:32 am

I was expecting him to fall overboard and drown or summat!
lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:31 pm

Thorin wrote:This new ad from Windex focuses on the special relationship between a father and daughter as he watches her grow up. It's bringing parents everywhere to tears.

The girl singing in the video is 13-year-old Grace VanderWaal who won the 11th season America's Got Talent.
Don't say we didn't warn you.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6415/This-3-Minute-Father-Daughter-Ad-Is-Making-Millions-Of-Parents-Cry#E1qADlHqp7fDvH0R.99

i saw this kid ages ago. that particular song she wrote for her sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down