NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show

+6
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
JulesV
eddie
Syl
Andy
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 Empty George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:59 am

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94TYBquP6ME

I had never seen this before, but this really sums up how poor, desperate and stupid regressive's Like George Galloway are. That they are the worst apologists to hate preaching.

Back to top Go down

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 Empty Re: George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:
Thats exactly my point Rags....I dont like private sections on private members only forums...it creates divide.
I prefer forums like this....open to view and no one is left out of any section....unless they have been naughty and basemented that is. Razz

If all the members of a forum have access to a private area, that's OK - it stops non-members reading it and bitching about it. However, as I said, such areas are prone to leaks anyway.

True....nothing is 100 % private...the more open a forum is the less can be leaked.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 Empty Re: George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If all the members of a forum have access to a private area, that's OK - it stops non-members reading it and bitching about it. However, as I said, such areas are prone to leaks anyway.

True....nothing is 100 % private...the more open a forum is the less can be leaked.

AM is private, but I used to advise people not to assume that everything they said would be private because of leaks. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

AM is private, but I used to advise people not to assume that everything they said would be private because of leaks. Laughing

Very wise....you were the first person i ever saw say that on a forum...and I have always remembered it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:
Thats exactly my point Rags....I dont like private sections on private members only forums...it creates divide.
I prefer forums like this....open to view and no one is left out of any section....unless they have been naughty and basemented that is. Razz

I guess it depends on the level of bitching. I have a private section on CM just to keep JO out! George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 Happy-smiley05
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:07 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I guess it depends on the level of bitching.   I have a private section on CM just  to keep JO out!  George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 Happy-smiley05

Haha....needs must. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:You must be scraping the barrel to drag poor melfi into this.

Whoever told you Melfi left, was lying.

The only person who sees members in hidden mode is me. Just because someone isn't seen around, it doesn't mean they aren't around.

She is a young mum with a busy job, and she suddenly had big, big issues in her private life, which I won't go into. She is my friend.

I mentioned her because you asked who else had left, for no other reason.  Rolling Eyes

I don't think they were lying...

I don't give a shit what you "THINK."
You are not a member there and you have no right to be gossiping about who still posts there and who does not.
Keep your nose out and try minding your business for once, in your idle life.
It was very desperate for you to drag Melfi into this, full stop. She is my friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yes you do have a ragtag army of fawning sycophants following you around, praising you constantly and trying to shout down the people whom you provoke. It does not work with me cos when you provoke me, I will reply, ... unless of course I decide to ignore your provocation, with the contempt you deserve.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

Rags every single forum has a private bit now. In no way is mine an exception.
Your post count was nearly 1,000 and most of those 1,000 posts were made in the very private bit that you are now so disapproving of.

Forums are revolving doors.
People leave and new ones join. It is what it is.
You have walked away from many forums.

I have never minded or grumbled that anyone left.
I am very happy indeed with my site, that's what matters to me. I will leave it there.

I didn't mind it having a private section - as you say I posted there. I also didn't mind talking about other forums in there. What I didn't like was bitching about people who were active members who couldn't see that section. I only posted about it because you accused Syl of lying, although I don't think I've discussed it with her anyway.

Yes, yes OK, whatever, Rags.
I find it really weird that some people always have so much to say about my site. Bearing in mind that I  NEVER say anything about THEIR site.

Non members on here are always commenting on my forum, yet I have never found it necessary to comment on theirs -Bit onesided innit??? scratch
I can only re-iterate that I am very happy with my site. I set out to build a small place where I was surrounded by friendly people and that is what I achieved. End of.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I guess it depends on the level of bitching.   I have a private section on CM just  to keep JO out!  George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 Happy-smiley05

I will nip over there to say a quick hello to one or 2 old faces, one of these days, if that's OK.
I have NO wish to see any private areas btw, just want to say hi to some people., that's all.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't mind it having a private section - as you say I posted there. I also didn't mind talking about other forums in there. What I didn't like was bitching about people who were active members who couldn't see that section. I only posted about it because you accused Syl of lying, although I don't think I've discussed it with her anyway.

I find it really weird that some people always have so much to say about my site. Bearing in mind that I  NEVER say anything about THEIR site.

Non members on here are always commenting on my forum, yet I have never found it necessary to comment on theirs -Bit onesided innit??? scratch
I can only re-iterate that I am very happy with my site. I set out to build a small place where I was surrounded by friendly people and that is what I achieved. End of.

I was just replying to your post. George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 2190311264
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Jules wrote:

Rags every single forum has a private bit now. In no way is mine an exception.
Your post count was nearly 1,000 and most of those 1,000 posts were made in the very private bit that you are now so disapproving of.

Forums are revolving doors.
People leave and new ones join. It is what it is.
You have walked away from many forums.

I have never minded or grumbled that anyone left.
I am very happy indeed with my site, that's what matters to me. I will leave it there.

There's no private section here, never has been, never will be.

But then, the admin here are mentally over the age of 13.

We have to agree to disagree on that cos like I said EVERY single site has a private section by default, - it's known as the mod room!!! No member can see what is said in there, so by definition it IS a private area.

I dunno about THIS site, but I know that sites which get hacked always show an EPIC amount of bitching about members in the mod room.

Another thing? facebook groups bitch like FK about members and do plenty of plotting too, and I have rock solid proof of that. (I'm not on FB, but I hear stuff. )  Imo fb groups are just another version of secret forums.

All I'm saying here is that no one has any right to judge, in my humble opinion.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

I was just replying to your post. George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 2190311264

Okeydokey.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 pm

eddie wrote:You mentioned him to me on quite a few occasions.

Eddie, can you read?
Which part of  "in the 6 or 7 months prior to that. are you struggling with, here?? scratch
This is what I wrote and I made it crystal clear that I was referring to the 6 or 7 month period that he has been gone. > >

Jules wrote:Show me any other example of me mentioning him in the 6 or 7 months prior to that.

7 months ago he left and at the time I made a solemn promise to myself that I would NEVER mention his name again. And I stayed true to my word all that time.
Except regarding him laughing about a terrorist incident, that was the only mention.
One mention in 7 months is far from "constantly" mentioning him and that is the very point I was making.

Yes of course I mentioned him to you when he was here PLUS I confronted him myself in threads several times.
You have NOT contradicted me, eddie, cos I specifically mentioned the time frame of  6-7 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

eddie wrote:
You didn't like him, admit it
''Admit'' it? You kidding, right??  Shocked
My God, I made it dead obvious to everyone that I disliked him.
I'd have printed it in 6 feet high neon letters, on billboards.
When racism, bigotry, homophobia and snobbery are quite extreme in a person, I tend to dislike that person  Eddie, I'm weird like that, do forgive my weirdness.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm

I post here cos it's an American-based site and I respect and admire the American owner, who is a moderate liberal. I have strong ties with the US, my ex hubby was a yank and we have a son who is half yank by nationality.

I also like people like Quill, Wolfie, Veya and Andy cos they are always very sweet to me.  

Most of the mods on here seem OK too. Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:18 pm

I can think of no legitimate  reason why ANYONE would dislike you Jules. Your are a reasoned, civil poster and your forum is a really tightly run place.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I can think of no legitimate  reason why ANYONE would dislike you Jules. Your are a reasoned, civil poster and your forum is a really tightly run place.

I see no reason why anyone would dislike anyone.

Yes people have fights and get angered, buts its about being able to move on.

As what is the point in holding a grudge?

It serves no positive purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

I mentioned her because you asked who else had left, for no other reason.  Rolling Eyes

I don't think they were lying...

I don't give a shit what you "THINK."
You are not a member there and you have no right to be gossiping about who still posts there and who does not.
Keep your nose out and try minding your business for once, in your idle life.
It was very desperate for you to drag Melfi into this, full stop. She is my friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yes you do have a ragtag army of fawning sycophants following you around, praising you constantly and trying to shout down the people whom you provoke.  It does not work with me cos when you provoke me, I will reply, ... unless of course I decide to ignore your provocation, with the contempt you deserve.

If you ask a question, expect an answer.
So you obviously do care what I think ...why else would you be asking me questions? scratch

Can we come to some agreement....lets ignore each other from now on in....Life's too short to indulge in this petty squabbling, and neither of us give a toss about the other, so lets move on.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:34 am

Cool

WHAT I always find strange is how 3 or 4 good English wimmin' folks on here consistently jump to Stormee's defence, time after time...

When he continues to prove just what an obnoxious,  racist,  odious,  xenophobic,  self-entitled,  misogynist,  nasty fascist old   pig   he really is..

(And with apologies to all those innocent pigs of the world..).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:32 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

WHAT I always find strange is how 3 or 4 good English wimmin' folks on here consistently jump to Stormee's defence, time after time...

When he continues to prove just what an obnoxious,  racist,  odious,  xenophobic,  self-entitled,  misogynist,  nasty fascist old   pig   he really is..

What I find strange is how you jump into threads just to come out with the same old garbage.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

What I find strange is how you jump into threads just to come out with the same old garbage.

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:56 am

And the way that Didge just has to jump in to stir things up is also rather strange. Poor little man has nothing better to do I suppose.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:And the way that Didge just has to jump in to stir things up is also rather strange. Poor little man has nothing better to do I suppose.
George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show - Page 2 88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 am

Another day of Didgey sitting here with nothing better to do than troll a forum. Oh well, I'm off out into the sunshine.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Another day of Didgey sitting here with nothing better to do than troll a forum. Oh well, I'm off out into the sunshine.

So you think I am a troll, whoopdedoo

The mods and many other posters do not, so here again we have a fine example of something you have created inside your own head. Which is what is half the problem where people hold grudges as you do and cannot move on.

Shame really

Enjoy the sunshine

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:40 am

[quote="Jules"][quote="eddie"]

Another thing? facebook groups bitch like FK about members and do plenty of plotting too, and I have rock solid proof of that. (I'm not on FB, but I hear stuff. ) Imo fb groups are just another version of secret forums.

Too damn true! God, the things my Land Rover group members say about folk who drive Jeeps.........
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Obsessive hatred of one individual is a cancer that will gnaw away at you and cause you real anguish. 
Let it go .
So you disagree with him. 
There is a fuck load more important  things in life to be of concern and worry about than Galloway.
Go out for a walk in the country instead of hyping yourself into a frenzy over a laptop on a beautiful summer Sunday.
Enjoy the weather, the scenery  and the wildlife before the Conservatives tax them or concrete them over, or networking jon Un nukes us.

Says he, the man who hates other forum people so much he posts about them, excessively, for years. Rolling Eyes

Ah, but really to achieve the ultimate, Eddie, one has to be honoured by having an entire hate thread devoted to one by a trio of dickheads who obviously enjoy some sort of co-operative orgasmic experience by inventing and attributing heinous crimes such as racism, homophobia, being the British National Party publicist - that sort of thing - and then gossiping between themselves like a lot of, well shall we say, "fishwives."

Isn't that true, er, Andy?

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:22 pm

You would know, moley. You post on the extremist far right flop site.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Syl wrote:
Can we come to some agreement....lets ignore each other from now on in....Life's too short to indulge in this petty squabbling, and neither of us give a toss about the other, so lets move on.
I agree.

Life is too short for rows.
Before this current round of rows I was posting quite happily and peacefully in your threads.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:
I agree.

Life is too short for rows.
Before this current round of rows I was posting quite happily and peacefully in your threads.

Well then hopefully that can continue.
Being civil is a lot better than squabbling OR ignoring. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Hooray, glad you both see sense. Your were friends once. Hate to see this quibbling between you both.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:36 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You would know, moley. You post on the extremist far right flop site.

Just as you post on the extremist Left wing ES site, you mean?

However, I have NEVER posted any extremist material and have NEVER joined in racist, homophobic or sexist attacks on others...you know the sort of thing that you yourself talk about, those "chummy conversations with racists" that you publicly accused me of - yet had neither the decency nor the guts to apologise even after it had been proved that you were lying.

You, on the other hand, appear quite content with your friends' blatant antiSemitic attacks on Jewish people and the routine references to female named posters as c*nts and whores on the hate sites on ES.

Before chucking stones you should make sure that you are not in the line of fire of a rebound.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:39 pm

well, intriguing though all that was to read,,,,,I reckon George Galloway is a bit of a wanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 pm

gelico wrote:

well, intriguing though all that was to read,,,,,I reckon George Galloway is a bit of a wanker

+1

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 pm

gelico wrote:

Haha....me too re George. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:03 pm

I can't stand the man, never have.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:10 pm

magica wrote:I can't stand the man, never have.

Apart from his politics, I cant stand his voice.
I love the Scottish accent, so how come he makes it sound so creepy?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Cos he IS a creep
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:31 pm

magica wrote:Cos he IS a creep

Yes...that could possibly have something to do with it. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:08 pm

Can't forget the sight of him creeping around in an orange suit pretending to be a cat !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:59 pm

nicko wrote:Can't forget the sight of him creeping around in an orange suit pretending to be a cat !

The video of that is posted on the previous page....that's what I remember every time I see or hear him, it was toe curling.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2