NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

J.K. Rowling regrets pairing up Ron and Hermione

3 posters

Go down

J.K. Rowling regrets pairing up Ron and Hermione Empty J.K. Rowling regrets pairing up Ron and Hermione

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:38 am

I know there are many who won't give a damn, but I found this fairly shocking Smile

In a new interview conducted by Emma Watson, Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling drops a bombshell: She regrets putting Ron and Hermione together.

The shocking revelation came in the new issue of Wonderland, of which Watson is a guest editor this month. The comments were obtained by The Sunday Times.

Rowling says that she should have put Hermione and Harry together in the Harry Potter series instead of Hermione and Ron, according to the publication’s headline, which reads, “JK admits Hermione should have wed Harry.”

“I wrote the Hermione/Ron relationship as a form of wish fulfillment,” she says. “That’s how it was conceived, really. For reasons that have very little to do with literature and far more to do with me clinging to the plot as I first imagined it, Hermione ended up with Ron.”

http://www.hypable.com/2014/02/01/jk-rowling-ron-hermione-relationship-regret-interview/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

J.K. Rowling regrets pairing up Ron and Hermione Empty Re: J.K. Rowling regrets pairing up Ron and Hermione

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:14 pm

I cant imagine why she regrets it. To me Hermione and Harry would be the 'cop out' ending. Ron and Hermione sparked off each other since the first meeting on the Hogwarts Express.

Back to top Go down

J.K. Rowling regrets pairing up Ron and Hermione Empty Re: J.K. Rowling regrets pairing up Ron and Hermione

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 pm

I always imagined Harry and Hermione falling in love, they were so cute together in the beginning  I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:37 pm

feelthelove wrote:I always imagined Harry and Hermione falling in love, they were so cute together in the beginning  I love you

I always thought Ron was cute
are you being gingerist?  Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Slightly off-topic about the relationship, but on-topic about the author.....
has anyone read J K Rowling's adult offering 'A Casual Vacancy'?

It's a very meaty and interesting novel.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:34 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:I always imagined Harry and Hermione falling in love, they were so cute together in the beginning  I love you

Lol! Im with you on this, Ron was a cutie.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:06 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

Not at all, they were just so cute as kids in the beginning J.K. Rowling regrets pairing up Ron and Hermione Love19x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:24 pm

I always thought that Harry ending up with Hermione would be the idealized, predictable way to go, and that Ron-Hermione gave the books an original twist that developed in a rather subtle way that was more realistic.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down