NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police launch investigation after shocking video shows officers brawling with youths in park

2 posters

Go down

Police launch investigation after shocking video shows officers brawling with youths in park   Empty Police launch investigation after shocking video shows officers brawling with youths in park

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:48 am

[*]Footage has emerged of police pushing a handful of adolescents to the floor
[*]Officers from Avon and Somerset Constabulary were called to a Taunton park
[*]Clip shows a number of violent arrests after a woman alleged she was assaulted
[*]Five people between the ages of 15 and 34 were detained on suspicion of affray

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4547646/Police-investigation-shocking-video-officers-fight-youths.html#ixzz4nYY911Sg 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Is it just me, that I did not feel sorry for the teenagers. I know this is a couple of months old, but what do others think?

Back when I was a teenager, this would have been a non-event if coppers did this.

Back to top Go down

Police launch investigation after shocking video shows officers brawling with youths in park   Empty Re: Police launch investigation after shocking video shows officers brawling with youths in park

Post by nicko Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:26 pm

dIRTY LITTLE SCUMBAGS , SHOULD HAVE TASERED THEM OR pEPPER SPRAYED THEM. wHAT WILL THEY BE LIKE WHEN THEY'R OLDER?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police launch investigation after shocking video shows officers brawling with youths in park   Empty Re: Police launch investigation after shocking video shows officers brawling with youths in park

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:00 pm

There was a time when teenagers went home if the police told them to, so no, I feel no sympathy for them. The teenagers make a right mess of parks in this country sometimes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down