NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turin Shroud is stained with the blood of a torture victim, new research shows - supporting the belief that it DOES show the face of Jesus

2 posters

Go down

Turin Shroud is stained with the blood of a torture victim, new research shows - supporting the belief that it DOES show the face of Jesus   Empty Turin Shroud is stained with the blood of a torture victim, new research shows - supporting the belief that it DOES show the face of Jesus

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:43 pm

[*]Experts claim there is blood on the Shroud which is not typical of healthy person
[*]They say it contains creatinine and ferritin, found in those who suffered trauma
[*]The findings contradict claims that the Shroud was painted by Medieval forgers
[*]The shroud is currently being displayed at St John the Baptist Cathedral in Turin 

Experts have claimed the Shroud of Turin is stained with the blood of a torture victim, supporting claims it was used to bury Jesus. They say the linen cloth, believed to have been used to wrap Christ's body after crucifixion, contains 'nanoparticles' which are not typical of the blood of a healthy person. The alleged findings contradict claims the face of Jesus was painted on by forgers in medieval times. Elvio Carlino, a researcher at the Institute of Crystallography in Bari, Italy, says the tiny particles reveal 'great suffering' of a victim ' wrapped up in the funeral cloth'. These particles had a 'peculiar structure, size and distribution,' added University of Padua professor Giulio Fanti. He says the blood contained high levels of substances called creatinine and ferritin, found in patients who suffer forceful traumas like torture. Professor Fanti said: 'Hence, the presence of these biological nanoparticles found during our experiments point to a violent death for the man wrapped in the Turin Shroud.'
The Shroud of Turin measures around three metres by one metre and contains a faintly stained image of a man which Christians believe depicts Jesus.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703018/Turin-Shroud-stained-blood-torture-victim.html#ixzz4n622lAwR 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Turin Shroud is stained with the blood of a torture victim, new research shows - supporting the belief that it DOES show the face of Jesus   Empty Re: Turin Shroud is stained with the blood of a torture victim, new research shows - supporting the belief that it DOES show the face of Jesus

Post by magica Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 pm

There's so much controversy over the shroud. Is it real or not. I have no idea, but if it makes religious people feel better then why not.

I'd like to think its real, historically not religiously.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Turin Shroud is stained with the blood of a torture victim, new research shows - supporting the belief that it DOES show the face of Jesus   Empty Re: Turin Shroud is stained with the blood of a torture victim, new research shows - supporting the belief that it DOES show the face of Jesus

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:02 pm

magica wrote:There's so much controversy over the shroud. Is it real or not.  I have no idea, but if it makes religious people feel better then why not.

I have always been fascinated Magica by this and like you think it could be historically true, but not religiously so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:40 pm

its been shown to originate from the wrong time frame...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:35 pm

I read that Foul but then didn't they do another test and it was from Jesus time, because of something in the material.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Thorin wrote:
magica wrote:There's so much controversy over the shroud. Is it real or not.  I have no idea, but if it makes religious people feel better then why not.

I have always been fascinated Magica by this and like you think it could be historically true, but not religiously so.

Me too Thor. I've seen lots of programmes about this and read reports. Thing is, I can't see how a face can show up on a shroud. Surely everyone's would, unless some chemical was used, I don't even know if there is such a chemical.

I do read lots about Jesus, the man, such historical times. I think religion was thought up to control the masses, to threaten poor people with, but if people believe, who am I to tell them they're wrong.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down