NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How nearly dying after childbirth inspired my wife to create Call The Midwife: STEPHEN McGANN's moving autobiography reveals the illness that nearly cost Heidi Thomas her life

Go down

How nearly dying after childbirth inspired my wife to create Call The Midwife: STEPHEN McGANN's moving autobiography reveals the illness that nearly cost Heidi Thomas her life   Empty How nearly dying after childbirth inspired my wife to create Call The Midwife: STEPHEN McGANN's moving autobiography reveals the illness that nearly cost Heidi Thomas her life

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 am

She is the writer behind Call The Midwife, one of the most beloved TV series of modern times. 

He is part of the McGann acting dynasty. When they met, there was a magnetic attraction which has never waned. 

But as Stephen McGann (who plays Call The Midwife’s Dr Patrick Turner) reveals in this first extract from his moving memoir, serialised in the Mail next week, they were tested to the extreme by an illness that nearly cost Heidi Thomas her life when their son was weeks old. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4697916/How-nearly-dying-inspired-wife-create-Call-Midwife.html#ixzz4mtOIQyZI 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down