NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Cabin crew refused to let me move seats away from masturbating passenger'

+2
magica
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

'Cabin crew refused to let me move seats away from masturbating passenger' Empty 'Cabin crew refused to let me move seats away from masturbating passenger'

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:18 pm

A woman was left "shaking and crying" after being told that she couldn’t move seats away from a man who had allegedly been masturbating next to her while she slept on a plane. Chloe King claimed that she awoke from a nap on an American Airlines flight to Paris to be told by a member of the cabin crew that the passenger next to her had been masturbating. A female passenger sitting on the other side of the man in question reportedly saw the incident happening and informed the crew.

The American Airlines staff member told Ms King that French police had been notified about the incident. In a blog post for the website Medium, Ms King said: "What they didn’t do was wake me up and move me to a safe place. What they didn’t do was accommodate my request  - after informing me of the assault  -  to sit anywhere else on the plane for landing.

"Instead, they made me climb back over the sex offender, trapped between him and the window for the rest of the flight. I was shaking and crying and trying not to get sick."

She then continued saying that, while she will never know exactly what happened on that flight, she knows that she will "never feel completely safe flying again".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/woman-seats-masturbating-passenger-american-airlines/

Back to top Go down

'Cabin crew refused to let me move seats away from masturbating passenger' Empty Re: 'Cabin crew refused to let me move seats away from masturbating passenger'

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:21 pm

That's strictly verboten.  The masturbation section is in the last 6 rows of the cabin...no exceptions!

'Cabin crew refused to let me move seats away from masturbating passenger' 1132368643

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Cabin crew refused to let me move seats away from masturbating passenger' Empty Re: 'Cabin crew refused to let me move seats away from masturbating passenger'

Post by magica Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:28 pm

I hope he was arrested. That must've been horrible for this woman. The air crew should've moved her, unfair to sit next to that sex pest.

What a wanker he was.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:29 pm

American Crew wrote:We are reviewing how we handled the situation on this flight, and have reached out directly to Ms King.

...after washing our hands.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Laughing wrong choice of words eh
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:48 pm

lol!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:03 pm

American airlines were in the news for all the wrong reasons a few months ago....not such a good company to fly with are they?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:44 pm

Thorin wrote:A woman was left "shaking and crying" after being told that she couldn’t move seats away from a man who had allegedly been masturbating next to her while she slept on a plane. Chloe King claimed that she awoke from a nap on an American Airlines flight to Paris to be told by a member of the cabin crew that the passenger next to her had been masturbating. A female passenger sitting on the other side of the man in question reportedly saw the incident happening and informed the crew.

The American Airlines staff member told Ms King that French police had been notified about the incident. In a blog post for the website Medium, Ms King said: "What they didn’t do was wake me up and move me to a safe place. What they didn’t do was accommodate my request  - after informing me of the assault  -  to sit anywhere else on the plane for landing.

"Instead, they made me climb back over the sex offender, trapped between him and the window for the rest of the flight. I was shaking and crying and trying not to get sick."

She then continued saying that, while she will never know exactly what happened on that flight, she knows that she will "never feel completely safe flying again".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/woman-seats-masturbating-passenger-american-airlines/

shaking and crying?

i would no way have sat down again. I would be walking up and down the plane saying very loudly and continuously,,,''Hey everyone!'' (specifically to the men though) ''Pervert Alert! I had a nap and apparently the bloke sitting next to me in seat ----- was masturbating while I was asleep next to him. Apparently the cabin crew think this is fine; maybe you all agree. Would you be saying the same if it was your wife or daughter?''

at any rate I would be kicking up a mighty stink and would not sit there shaking and crying. i dont understand why she would go back there.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:05 pm

I would have verbally whipped him for the entire remainder of that flight. I have a vast reservoir of invective I could have piled on his depraved head and when I get my nagging head on, I can drive a saint nuts. It would have been him begging to re-seated.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:That's strictly verboten.  The masturbation section is in the last 6 rows of the cabin...no exceptions!

'Cabin crew refused to let me move seats away from masturbating passenger' 1132368643

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I would have verbally whipped him for the entire remainder of that flight.   I have a vast reservoir of invective I could have piled on his depraved head and when I get my nagging head on, I can drive a saint nuts.   It would have been him begging to re-seated.

hahaha. also definitely an option i would have considered too

rant at the cabin crew very very loudly for all to hear

or sit next to him and interrogate him loudly on his sexual perversions. i would at least also make sure the people in front and behind had a good laugh out of it. i'm fairly confident i would be able to put him off from doing it again (unless of course he gets right off on public humiliation) sod's law that would be the case. i'd be banging on loudly about his perversions and he'll be sat there inwardly smiling and having multiples over it

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:41 am

Syl wrote:American airlines were in the news for all the wrong reasons a few months ago....not such a good company to fly with are they?

Oh great. I'm flying with them soon.
As to the OP, yeah dude was nasty but I don't know why she was "shaking and crying", angry yes, slightly amused and bewildered, maybe. Shaking and crying - she needs to sort it out really.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:53 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:American airlines were in the news for all the wrong reasons a few months ago....not such a good company to fly with are they?

As to the OP, yeah dude was nasty but I don't know why she was "shaking and crying", angry yes, slightly amused and bewildered, maybe.  Shaking and crying - she needs to sort it out really.

Its the thought Eddie. What if he was actually touching her whilst she was asleep?

That he was getting off just rubbing his hands other her thighs or something, whilst she was asleep?
Think about what would go through your mind on this?
It may not even have happened as I have said.
Even then if not, the man was jerking off next to her, picturing violating her.
I think most women would feel violated and rightly so.
Its the not knowing here what might have been done that would freak anyone out, whilst asleep.

In any normal situation if a man jerked off in front of you, then you could walk away.
Now you are sat next to someone, who has been jerking off over you and next to you whilst you are asleep. On a plane where you cannot change seats
How would you feel?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:02 am

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:A woman was left "shaking and crying" after being told that she couldn’t move seats away from a man who had allegedly been masturbating next to her while she slept on a plane. Chloe King claimed that she awoke from a nap on an American Airlines flight to Paris to be told by a member of the cabin crew that the passenger next to her had been masturbating. A female passenger sitting on the other side of the man in question reportedly saw the incident happening and informed the crew.

shaking and crying?

i would no way have sat down again.   I would be walking up and down the plane saying very loudly and continuously,,,''Hey everyone!'' (specifically to the men though) ''Pervert Alert!  I had a nap and apparently the bloke sitting next to me in seat ----- was masturbating while I was asleep next to him.  Apparently the cabin crew think this is fine; maybe you all agree.  Would you  be saying the same if it was your wife or daughter?''

at any rate I would be kicking up a mighty stink and would not sit there shaking and crying.  i dont understand why she would go back there.  

You answered how I would expect anyone to react Gelico.
What you would do is not how you can expect anyone else to act.
What he did made her cower into fear.
Not everyone is as strong as you Gelico
She felt violated
Its easy to say what in hindsight people would do, but I think many would feel as she did, as they would be in shock and appalled.

Now surely you may well act as you have said, but you cannot assume everyone else will act the same as you in being strong and able to brush it off?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:18 am

Thorin wrote:
gelico wrote:

shaking and crying?

i would no way have sat down again.   I would be walking up and down the plane saying very loudly and continuously,,,''Hey everyone!'' (specifically to the men though) ''Pervert Alert!  I had a nap and apparently the bloke sitting next to me in seat ----- was masturbating while I was asleep next to him.  Apparently the cabin crew think this is fine; maybe you all agree.  Would you  be saying the same if it was your wife or daughter?''

at any rate I would be kicking up a mighty stink and would not sit there shaking and crying.  i dont understand why she would go back there.  

She felt violated
Its easy to say what in hindsight people would do, but I think many would feel as she did, as they would be in shock and appalled.

Now surely you may well act as you have said, but you cannot assume everyone else will act the same as you in being strong and able to brush it off?

no you're quite right didge

it was appalling behaviour both by pervert and airline

she may have felt helpless and was in fact crying and shaking with rage and indignation rather than fear.

not so much strong but definitely gobby and give it large when im pissed off

on reflection i might have spent the remainder of the journey puttting my hands in and out of my knickers and asking him if he wants to sniff my fingers and laughing right in his face..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:49 am

gelico wrote:
Thorin wrote:

She felt violated

no you're quite right didge

it was appalling behaviour both by pervert and airline

she may have felt helpless and was in fact crying and shaking with rage and indignation rather than fear.

not so much strong but definitely gobby and give it large when im pissed off

on reflection i might have spent the remainder of the journey puttting my hands in and out of my knickers and asking him if he wants to sniff my fingers and laughing right in his face..

Blimey you may have made it worse by that Gelico lol, as he might be that perverse he gets off on that.

He may well love fishfingers... Laughing

Sorry could not resist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:25 pm

eddie wrote:

As to the OP, yeah dude was nasty but I don't know why she was "shaking and crying", angry yes, slightly amused and bewildered, maybe.  Shaking and crying - she needs to sort it out really.

American Airlines is the company who manhandled the doctor off the plane because he wouldn't give up his seat when told to. He was knocked out and had facial injuries as they dragged him forcibly off the plane.
Now this.....they don't seem to train their staff very well.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:39 pm

I won't fly with them, they are bad cabin crew, got no idea.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:19 pm

I'd kick up a terrible fuss. I didn't get where I am thru allowing complete strangers to spray noxious  (and possibly infected) bodily fluids in my vicinity.  Disgusting man.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down