NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Diana murdered?

+6
Fuzzy Zack
JulesV
HoratioTarr
magica
Syl
Andy
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Was Diana murdered? - Page 2 Empty Was Diana murdered?

Post by Andy Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:36 am

First topic message reminder :

According to a former Mi5 agent, he killed her.
Astounding confession made on his deathbed.
Ordered by Phillip as she was a threat to the monarchy.
As plausable as most theories.

http://yournewswire.com/mi5-agent-killed-princess-diana/

Last edited by Angry Andy on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Was Diana murdered? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was Diana murdered?

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:29 pm

magica wrote:Also there was a car blocking the way to go around the tunnel, so they had to go in it. This was planned imo.

What car? There are no reports about another car being smashed up, which it would have been if they'd crashed into it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

If someone was waiting in the tunnel to deliberately cause mayhem it wouldn't really matter how fast he was driving would it. CCTV was turned off and  bystanders said they saw an odd flash in the tunnel before the crash.

How could a flash be guaranteed to cause an accident?

Don't you think that if a car was travelling at speed at night in a narrow tunnel and something flashed in the drivers eyes it could be very possible he would be blinded momentarily and lose control.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't you think that if a car was travelling at speed at night in a narrow tunnel and  something flashed in the drivers eyes it could be very possible he would be blinded momentarily and lose control.

It couldn't be guaranteed. How did this person who flashed know where they were going?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Don't you think that if a car was travelling at speed at night in a narrow tunnel and  something flashed in the drivers eyes it could be very possible he would be blinded momentarily and lose control.

It couldn't be guaranteed. How did this person who flashed know where they were going?

The arrangements re which exit they were leaving the Ritz, at what time,where they were going etc were being transmitted via hand held mobiles (this is all caught on cctv)....they could have been bugged.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:43 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't you think that if someone wanted her bumped off, they wouldn't use a method that was so hit and miss?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:44 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Don't you think that if someone wanted her bumped off, they wouldn't use a method that was so hit and miss?

It wasn't hit and miss though was it....she's dead.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Flashing bright light into the eyes of any driver will cause them to close their eyes automatically, very bright could cause an accident, lose control of the car.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The arrangements re which exit they were leaving the Ritz, at what time,where they were going etc were being transmitted via hand held mobiles (this is all caught on cctv)....they could have been bugged.

They could have been, but there's no evidence that they were.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

As it happens, yes, but it could not have been guaranteed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:49 pm

Why would they want to bump her off? She was no threat to Charles or the Royal family. She was divorced, and was merely the mother of a future heir to the throne.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So, you've just called Camilla ugly old trout because she's not beautiful to the eye?   She can't help the way she looks and can't help her age either.   But Charles still loved her.   What does that tell you?   It's not all about looks you know.  Also, Diana knew about Camilla before she married Charles.   Anyone with any sense would have backed off.   Diana was, by her own admittance, thick.

Camilla is seen as an ugly old trout because that's the way she acted, like a wicked witch....ugliness doesn't always have to be physical.
Had Diana lived she would be mid 50's...hardly a youngster, but she would still be loved. Wink

I don't believe Diana knew for sure Camilla was still sniffing around before she married, didn't she find engraved cufflinks from her to Charles  on her honeymoon which made her suspicious?
She was young and in love, she believed he loved her, though all the signs were there he didn't....."Whatever love is"...remember that remark?

So you're blaming Camilla when it takes two to tango? Don't forget Charles had his chance to marry Camilla and blew it. She then went off and married someone else. As for her being a witch, is that why she gets on so well with Diana's children? I don't think she's an ugly person at all. I think she's much maligned...mostly because of the way she looks.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:57 pm

What's wrong with the way Camilla looks?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Why would they want to bump her off? She was no threat to Charles or the Royal family. She was divorced, and was merely the mother of a future heir to the throne.

My sentiments exactly. There's no logic in it. For starters if a 'power' this high up wanted her dead, they'd choose a method that was a certainty, not something where she might survive. Also, why would they do this in front of witnesses?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What's wrong with the way Camilla looks?

Nothing. That's my point.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Only because neither of them were wearing a seatbelt. The guy in the front survived.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

James Andanson: MI6 agent and photographer

Diana was kill by a flash that disoriented a drunk driver, as they entered a narrow tunnel with concrete pillars.

Diana obviously knew secrets that would have destroyed the royal family, including Charles being gay and Andrew being a paedophile.

You given the wrong link there zack?

Last edited by Thorin on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales_conspiracy_theories

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:It's ok. No personal info in it. Thanks.

I have edited my post to delete what was there anyway Zack

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:38 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Camilla is seen as an ugly old trout because that's the way she acted, like a wicked witch....ugliness doesn't always have to be physical.
Had Diana lived she would be mid 50's...hardly a youngster, but she would still be loved. Wink

I don't believe Diana knew for sure Camilla was still sniffing around before she married, didn't she find engraved cufflinks from her to Charles  on her honeymoon which made her suspicious?
She was young and in love, she believed he loved her, though all the signs were there he didn't....."Whatever love is"...remember that remark?

So you're blaming Camilla when it takes two to tango?     Don't forget Charles had his chance to marry Camilla and blew it.   She then went off and married someone else.   As for her being a witch, is that why she gets on so well with Diana's children?   I don't think she's an ugly person at all.  I think she's much maligned...mostly because of the way she looks.

I don't excuse Charles behaviour at all....but a woman who befriends another whilst shagging her husband is ugly, on the inside definitely....and the outside reflects that.

Its obvious her and Charles have a connection he never had with Diana, and why should they not get on...they suit each other.

William and Harry may or may not get on with her....in no way does that alter the facts of how she became Charles wife.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So you're blaming Camilla when it takes two to tango?     Don't forget Charles had his chance to marry Camilla and blew it.   She then went off and married someone else.   As for her being a witch, is that why she gets on so well with Diana's children?   I don't think she's an ugly person at all.  I think she's much maligned...mostly because of the way she looks.

I don't excuse Charles behaviour at all....but a woman who befriends another whilst shagging her husband is ugly, on the inside definitely....and the outside reflects that.

Its obvious her and Charles have a connection he never had with Diana, and why should they not get on...they suit each other.

William and Harry may or may not get on with her....in no way does that alter the facts of how she became Charles wife.

What do you mean the outside reflects that? I do think you're a bit too judgemental about the way people look, and you're too impressed with "beauty".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

What do you mean the outside reflects that? I do think you're a bit too judgemental about the way people look, and you're too impressed with "beauty".

I mean she has a face like a battered crab.....imo.

Why do you think I am too impressed with beauty? I said that beauty captures the publics imagination...and it does.
But beauty can shine from the inside as well as the outside...physical beauty is nothing if a person is  nasty inside.

But...... why did you have Claudia Cardinale's pic as your avi for years? She was known for her looks not her acting ability. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Eddie asked if I was there, no,-----were you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why do you think I am too impressed with beauty? I said that beauty captures the publics imagination...and it does.
But beauty can shine from the inside as well as the outside...physical beauty is nothing if a person is  nasty inside.

But...... why did you have Claudia Cardinale's pic as your avi for years? She was known for her looks not her acting ability. Laughing

A battered crab? She's 69 years old so do you expect her to look like a young girl? Physical beauty seems to impress you too much for some reason. People are born with the physical features they have, so I don't know why you judge them so much if they're not to your liking.

I thought Claudia Cardinale was great in the Pink Panther!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

A battered crab? She's 69 years old so do you expect her to look like a young girl? Physical beauty seems to impress you too much for some reason. People are born with the physical features they have, so I don't know why you judge them so much if they're not to your liking.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and  if someone is lovely imo I am not frightened to say that they are, whats wrong with that.
It doesn't impress me unduly...but neither am I afraid to comment on it.

Age has absolutely nothing to do with beauty by the way....so maybe we consider "beauty" differently.

Yes she was quite good in the Pink Panther, and exceptionally beautiful I thought.  Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
magica wrote:Also there was a car blocking the way to go around the tunnel, so they had to go in it. This was planned imo.

What car? There are no reports about another car being smashed up, which it would have been if they'd crashed into it.

No it was on the outside, so they had to go through the tunnel to avoid it
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and  if someone is lovely imo I am not frightened to say that they are, whats wrong with that.

Age has absolutely nothing to do with beauty by the way....so maybe we consider "beauty" differently.

Yes she was quite good in the Pink Panther, and exceptionally beautiful I thought.  Razz

Well then why are you judging her for allegedly having a face like a "battered crab"? She has the face and the features she was born with.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Shame was he loved Camilla but because she wasn't a virgin, he got sorted out with Diana. Being young she thought he loved her, he didn't. Before this Camilla was married off.

Shows their love was pure, still together now. If he could've married her back in 1974, none of this would've happened.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:22 pm

magica wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh I see. Got a link?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

They followed them into the tunnel, easy.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
magica wrote:

Oh I see. Got a link?

No, just what I read. If I can I will find one
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Well then why are you judging her for allegedly having a face like a "battered crab"? She has the face and the features she was born with.

Really...she must have been an exceptionally ugly baby then. What a Face
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:30 pm

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:

Shame was he loved Camilla but because she wasn't a virgin, he got sorted out with Diana. Being young she thought he loved her, he didn't. Before this Camilla was married off.

Shows their love was pure, still together now. If he could've married her back in 1974, none of this would've happened.

I would hardly call their love pure when they had an adulterous relationship for years, but yes, had they married early they would not have put a young impressionable girl through all the trauma they did.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:34 pm

magica wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then how did they flash in front of the car in order to dazzle the driver?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Fancy calling a baby ugly. Even I wouldn't do that. No
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Fancy calling a baby ugly. Even I wouldn't do that. No

I know...I'm very bad. tongueWas Diana murdered? - Page 2 A07ac8ab1b261f824dc3f06441d15403
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think the thing here is how people are influenced by physical beauty in that they make judgements on their character based purely on that person's face. Beauty does open doors, and yes, we all admire it and perhaps wish we had more of it, but it's still sad that people who don't possess looks or have better looking competition, get judged or pushed aside.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think the thing here is how people are influenced by physical beauty in that they make judgements on their character based purely on that person's face.    Beauty does open doors, and yes, we all admire it and perhaps wish we had more of it, but it's still sad that people who don't possess looks or have better looking competition, get judged or pushed aside.

Exactly, and it's all based on DNA which they can't control anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think the thing here is how people are influenced by physical beauty in that they make judgements on their character based purely on that person's face.    Beauty does open doors, and yes, we all admire it and perhaps wish we had more of it, but it's still sad that people who don't possess looks or have better looking competition, get judged or pushed aside.

I think if a person is already in the public eye looks alone wont have much sway with the public if the person doesn't come across as genuine or nice.

Trying to think of examples....

Liz Hurley, many consider her to be beautiful, and she was cheated on very publicly which usually garners public sympathy, but she isn't really popular because she comes across (in interviews) as snobbish and quite full of herself.

Adele...doesn't fit the stereotypical image of beauty and swears like a trouper...seems to universally loved.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's really not a very efficient way to murder someone. She might easily have survived a crash.

Perhaps she did and was finished off by the "doctor".
Anything is possible.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:32 pm

nicko wrote:Eddie asked if I was there,   no,-----were you?

No. That's what I haven't made my mind up what happened.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:33 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You mean like poison in her chalice?

Any method you use will cause suspicion. Perhaps it was supposed to only be a warning but she died anyway?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
magica wrote:

Then how did they flash in front of the car in order to dazzle the driver?

Because they overtook the car, not the car by the tunnel, but another car or bike maybe. There's a picture somewhere of a bright light on the drivers face.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I would say that it isn't based on DNA but by the person looking. The eye of the beholder. I'm not being flippant either. There are so many people who others claim are beautiful and I sinpky don't see it and vice versa. Also people can become "uglier" to you if you fall out of love with them, for example. It really is all about perception.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:18 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's really not a very efficient way to murder someone. She might easily have survived a crash.

Perhaps she did and was finished off by the "doctor".
Anything is possible.

Oh please!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:19 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I would say that it isn't based on DNA but by the person looking. The eye of the beholder.  I'm not being flippant either. There are so many people who others claim are beautiful and I sinpky don't see it and vice versa.  Also people can become "uglier" to you if you fall out of love with them, for example. It really is all about perception.

Yes, so can anyone really say that Camilla looks like a "battered crab"?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

I would say that it isn't based on DNA but by the person looking. The eye of the beholder.  I'm not being flippant either. There are so many people who others claim are beautiful and I sinpky don't see it and vice versa.  Also people can become "uglier" to you if you fall out of love with them, for example. It really is all about perception.

Sorry, in hindsight I realise I was being unfair to battered crabs. rabbit
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sorry, in hindsight I realise I was being unfair to battered crabs. rabbit

Laughing I've never seen a battered crab
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next